Identified! VA - Annandale, WhtFem 245UFVA, ~60, 'NO CODE, DNR, No Penicillin', Dec'96

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. Looks like we must have been over the Bermuda Triangle when we all fell out of the plane.

Here's a longshot…"Annette Chana Rosenberg". She apparently disappeared with her child and I have not been able to find evidence that she was ever found. Her son was located but not her. She does not appear on any "missing person" listing that I have found. The only place where I have seen her, and her picture, is on a website that I don't believe I can link. I think if you google "Children of the Underground Watch" you might find it. She is listed as someone who has abducted her child. Her picture looks a lot like this Doe. The dates match up. And an explanation might be fitting to the suicide. Locations don't match at all.

Again…I said a "longshot"...

Here's a longshot…"Annette Chana Rosenberg". She apparently disappeared with her child and I have not been able to find evidence that she was ever found. Her son was located but not her. She does not appear on any "missing person" listing that I have found. The only place where I have seen her, and her picture, is on a website that I don't believe I can link. I think if you google "Children of the Underground Watch" you might find it. She is listed as someone who has abducted her child. Her picture looks a lot like this Doe. The dates match up. And an explanation might be fitting to the suicide. Locations don't match at all.

Again…I said a "longshot"...

Hmm. From what I can tell, she is still alive and only 58 now--way too young to be Annandale Doe. Having seen Jane Doe's morgue shot, I don't see a resemblance here.

Fair enough. I felt compelled to post it…The possibility was bothering me. (I didn't look at the morgue shot.)

The glasses, the curly hair, the need for anonymity all kind of fit. Her possible alienation from her child...The age doesn't bother me so much as I've seen discrepancies like this.

Is the morgue photo way off from the drawing on the websites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's close enough that I think friends or family would recognize her from the sketch -- and that's a sketch's primary purpose.

It's close enough that I think friends or family would recognize her from the sketch -- and that's a sketch's primary purpose.

I agree except I think she is older than 60, and closer to 70 based on the excess skin on her eyelids. And, the sketch makes her look rather stern. In death her mouth was soft, and she looked at peace....not stern at all.

I agree except I think she is older than 60, and closer to 70 based on the excess skin on her eyelids. And, the sketch makes her look rather stern. In death her mouth was soft, and she looked at peace....not stern at all.

Agreed. She looks more... grandmotherly in the photo.

Fair enough. I felt compelled to post it…The possibility was bothering me. (I didn't look at the morgue shot.)

The glasses, the curly hair, the need for anonymity all kind of fit. Her possible alienation from her child...The age doesn't bother me so much as I've seen discrepancies like this.

Although I don't think this is Annette, I think the scenario is intriguing. Wonder if there's anyone else missing under similar circumstances who might be a match?

You mean like noncustodial kidnapping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, perhaps. Or someone whose child was taken from her, maybe. Earlier, someone mentioned that Annandale Doe might have been running from something in her past or had done something that made her estranged from family. Just a thought.

Can someone please send me the PM picture. I been following the case and would like to have the pic to compare. Thanks .... yall have done so much for this lady already! Yall are amazing!

Do we have any sort of timeline on the Shirley/Jane DNA match? I'm so curious to see if Poky's right and this is our girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01