GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
After an hour you can't edit your own post, but I think a mod or admin can. Maybe contacting one will help - a few others quoted what you said so maybe one will drop in and "clean up" some. Go to the bottom and click on "View Forum Leaders". Hope this helps!

(One of the problems as I see it is that if someone is completely innocent, even a quick google search can turn up their name here on WS associated with this case. A future employer, family, friends - and being found guilty by the public can sometimes take awhile to go away.)

Thank you, thank you for this post Belimom. This is one angle I had not considered (the googling a name and it popping up from WS).

Excellent post.

If it's a public facebook made for discussion of BS, etc., it should be ok to post linkage.

If you google "Facebook BS (spell out the name, however) Discussion" you should find it.

Whose FB page is this that the case is being discussed?

It's a public group page. Registered user of Facebook can see it. The group is called Brittany Smith - Jeff Easley - Tina Smith - Case Discussion. You can see the members discuss the case just like on this forum.

A little over an hour ago the site administrator posted from an unknown source the COD however all the members quickly responded that until the info was released by the LE it should be removed. My assumption is that the admin did what was suggested and deleted it.

For those of you who don't use FB very often, when you click on the link above, be sure you click on the tab marked "Wall" to see the messages being posted.

where on this link is the cod discussion? ...ty and if its public can that info be shared? ty

eta...gotcha

I found it also interesting - from the FB site we've just been referencing - that Easley's SUV was not found at the Garden City Blvd residence of AM & JM, but a few streets over on Gillette (sp) where some of AM's family resides.

Am wondering why this vehicle was not with AM but with others? "Hiding" it, but not really?

Yep! One of the FB or MS pages contains a picture of another person rolling a joint, for goodness sake! What kind of "friend" would post that for everyone to see!?

Same kind of "friend" who posted that recent video of the "Hanna Mont" smoking from a bong (I guess). With friends like this they sure don't need enemies.

I'm leaning to TS murder was 'very planned', not spare of the moment rage!

Inviting outside Contact:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.
Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it, don't announce it.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please take a moment to read the threadiquette and rules which can be found at the above link.

thank you!

Cubby
~moderator

I found it also interesting - from the FB site we've just been referencing - that Easley's SUV was not found at the Garden City Blvd residence of AM & JM, but a few streets over on Gillette (sp) where some of AM's family resides.

Am wondering why this vehicle was not with AM but with others? "Hiding" it, but not really?

I found that addy for AM on some search sites....going back to 2004, so he must have been living there when he was charged for the "contributing" charge and did time.

I'm leaning to TS murder was 'very planned', not spare of the moment rage!

I'm still on the fence. My personal theory (not fact): I do believe that JE was after BS all along. He strung TS along as a way to get to BS (MOO). And that as time went buy, TS became less of a "person" and more of an "obstacle" in JE's mind. All he needed to do was get past the obstacle so he could be with BS. Then the whole thing with social svcs/extended family happened, and he realized that he may have a bigger obstacle - one that he couldn't get around. So a hurried loose plan was hatched (maybe Thursday, Dec 2?) to take BS and run. Now whether or not it included murdering TS - that is the part that I can't decide.

From that FB site....did you see what AM had tattooed on his back? Oh, dear....not good.

I'm from VA also and I posted the same as you.. It was funny because at 16 I was at the court with my soon to be husband and mom there.. but very funny that they asked me for no ID just my parents name, highest grade and did I have any college credits and address or where I live.. I didn't even have to show my soc sec card or ID or sort of paper.. I thought what in the world?? that was in 2001 and I got remarried in 2008 and I went through the same process showing nothing at all.. I think VA need to step it up because it shows that anyone can get married without showing much.

Way back shortly after I "came over in a covered wagon" as my daughter used to tell me I did, my sister and her future husband of 25 years, tried to change the year she was born on her birth certificate so they could get married when she was only 15. Another couple was apparently with them (somewhere in Virginia) and they were old enough to get married. I was only 13 at the time so was not told about this until years later. But interesting they had to show her ID. That was back in around the mid 60's though, (ancient times).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici