GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #8

I used to chew gum to help keep my throat moist and help keep me from coughing, but to snip part of passionflower's post, [not] "after seeing CA!!!"

What's CA? I clicked thanks but honestly don't know what I did because I don't know what it means LOL

She referring to Cindy Anthony, the mother of Casey Anthony. Casey is accused of murdering her daughter. Her mother is known for smacking her gum....even in court.

We have an entire forum devoted to the Casey/Caylee Anthony case, which can be found here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=166

Your right...I haven't been following the case, but I do remember Cindy being questioned and cudding that gum. LOL. Seems I remember Casey chewing gum too in a video.

I just noticed the comment section on the last article of BS & TS case here....not a victim's advocate for the most part:
http://discussions.wdbj7.com/20/wdbj7/wdbj-jeffrey-scott-easley-off-suici-122010/10

Your right...I haven't been following the case, but I do remember Cindy being questioned and cudding that gum. LOL. Seems I remember Casey chewing gum too in a video.

The entire family chews their cud constantly. I can't imagine what they spend in chewing gum every year!

I just noticed the comment section on the last article of BS & TS case here....not a victim's advocate for the most part:
http://discussions.wdbj7.com/20/wdbj7/wdbj-jeffrey-scott-easley-off-suici-122010/10

It's sites like that that make me appreciate WS being victim-friendly even more. No matter what, she's still a little girl...they need to layoff unless/until she's charged with anything, IMO.

Since LE has JE in jail and have his friend that bought the SUV on the trail, why don't they let us know more about the demise of TS????
The LE sure is keeping everything tight to their vests.
We only have rumors on what she died from and how.........

Since LE has JE in jail and have his friend that bought the SUV on the trail, why don't they let us know more about the demise of TS????

Very weird, huh? I have tried to find coroner report, to no avail.
I had to travel for a few days so am a bit b/h on the news.
I think it will turn into a "she did it", "he did it" type of thing. Brit' has the disadvantage here, she is young, naive, not street wise.
I really do hope she lives with her father & has some guidance going forward. When I see a 12 yr old girl in a push up bra, waxed brows, make-up slathered on, I have to wonder what was momma thinking? JMO
Said it b/f & I will say it again, this girl needs to have all electronic devices taken away. She needs extreme monitoring, no privacy. She has had her head filled with god knows what by the most evil of evil.

What's CA? I clicked thanks but honestly don't know what I did because I don't know what it means LOL
Hahaha! I guess some of us were a bit confused...myself for sure. MY post was definitely referring to Mrs. Anthony's habit of smacking gum ad nauseum. I guess I missed a couple of posts about gum trivia?

I'm just as curious as you are...as is everyone else. But the fact of the matter is that LE really owes the public nothing here. When they decide to release information, they'll release it.

If this was a situation of a serial killer on the loose, then LE would be obligated to share. It's not. Their only obligation is to handle this case in the way they believe best.

My feeling is that they're waiting at least until after Christmas. if not New Year's. The info re: TS's murder is going to be gruesome, I'm afraid, regardless of who's involved. Why not hold off for a few days and let everyone get through the holidays?

The entire family chews their cud constantly. I can't imagine what they spend in chewing gum every year!

It's sites like that that make me appreciate WS being victim-friendly even more. No matter what, she's still a little girl...they need to layoff unless/until she's charged with anything, IMO.

Maybe an oral fixation.....snort...snort.

I'm just as curious as you are...as is everyone else. But the fact of the matter is that LE really owes the public nothing here. When they decide to release information, they'll release it.

If this was a situation of a serial killer on the loose, then LE would be obligated to share. It's not. Their only obligation is to handle this case in the way they believe best.

My feeling is that they're waiting at least until after Christmas. if not New Year's. The info re: TS's murder is going to be gruesome, I'm afraid, regardless of who's involved. Why not hold off for a few days and let everyone get through the holidays?

I think they'll wait til the holiday is over...and let the public calm down a bit. What I didn't like hearing is in the warrant for AMc's house.....for blood evidence. Not good. It could be BS's too...won't go any further with that.

I think they'll wait til the holiday is over...and let the public calm down a bit. What I didn't like hearing is in the warrant for AMc's house.....for blood evidence. Not good. It could be BS's too...won't go any further with that.

Hopefully not! I knew the SUV JE sold the guy because of news reports and that they lived off a main road and not an offstreet.

I drove down that road last week not even thinking about it and that vehicle was parked in front of a townhouse. So, LE gave it back last week.

I really can't imagine those people being involved. I doubt they are winners in life but I believe they were clueless and freaked when they found out they helped someone get away who had murdered somebody.

Hopefully not! I knew the SUV JE sold the guy because of news reports and that they lived off a main road and not an offstreet.

I drove down that road last week not even thinking about it and that vehicle was parked in front of a townhouse. So, LE gave it back last week.

I really can't imagine those people being involved. I doubt they are winners in life but I believe they were clueless and freaked when they found out they helped someone get away who had murdered somebody.

Yes, I had also driven past that duplex on that main road and witnessed that red SUV in front, not even pulled into the driveway, but right out in plain view (so to speak). This indicated to me that if LE gave it back to them, they purchased or "took possession" of this vehicle legally. (IMO)

Accidentally deleted on my first edit: Not sure if okay to post but I read what appeared to be AMc's MS page, a remark that was made by someone with the name of JSE, back in June that said if something goes down I want to be there.

The reason I wanted to mention this was that if it was JSE, it would mean he knew AMc before any of this occurred with TS and BS. Again, though does not implicate AMc or his GF/wife in anything going on currently with TS and BS.

I think they might refrain from giving out cause of death due to the number of people they are dealing with in this crime as either witnesses or suspects...to try to see who knows what, if anyone knows more about the crime than they should, etc. Not sure about Virginia as far as coroner's reports being public record?

I think they might refrain from giving out cause of death due to the number of people they are dealing with in this crime as either witnesses or suspects...to try to see who knows what, if anyone knows more about the crime than they should, etc. Not sure about Virginia as far as coroner's reports being public record?

I guess since it is part of the investigation, it would be in the files at the court house. Which brings me to another thought. Since BS is a minor I would guess that many files in this case will be sealed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back