Verdict: GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question I read he will get a minimum of 25yrs, what does that mean? I thought that it didnt matter how many counts as it will only be 25yrs with no chance of parole? Well at least these three are on his records and he isnt getting out of jail after 25yrs those family members and all of us will be waiting at that hearing shouting out for justice and hopefully this sick SOB never gets out. We can only hope he tries to hang himself, but I doubt it as he thinks too much of himself

Woodstock Police Chief live on AM980:

Woodstock police in frantic days immediately after reported missing...off duty staff, fire crews, civilian staff, everyone wanted to be involved in looking for Tori.

Police service took unfair criticism. Much was happening behind the scenes, strategies that couldn't be discussed as it would defeat the effectiveness of those strategies.

Won't discuss the problem with the search warrant. In the 30 day appeal window.

Thanks the media during the investigation. Had problems with the media in early stages, but it was through them that they got out the information that solved the case.

Question I read he will get a minimum of 25yrs, what does that mean? I thought that it didnt matter how many counts as it will only be 25yrs with no chance of parole? Well at least these three are on his records and he isnt getting out of jail after 25yrs those family members and all of us will be waiting at that hearing shouting out for justice and hopefully this sick SOB never gets out. We can only hope he tries to hang himself, but I doubt it as he thinks too much of himself

No chance of parole until the sentence is up. Trust me he will never get it. Especially now that there are 3 convictions. They may even apply for Dangerous Offender just to cement the deal.

It is a bittersweet gift for Tara on Mothers day weekend....JUSTICE is served for Victoria!!!!!!

No chance of parole until the sentence is up. Trust me he will never get it. Especially now that there are 3 convictions. They may even apply for Dangerous Offender just to cement the deal.

I hope to God they do

Imagine how bad he will look in 25 years?

I hope he has to wear an ORANGE prison suit the WHOLE time. He is so vain, I bet he just hates wearing orange. No Puma's where your going, buddy. No designer duds.

Just NASTY, NASTY stuff, everyday of your miserable life.

NASTY, NASTY stuff for a NASTY, NASTY EVIL &*%^$#)!!! MOO

Finally we have

JUSTICE for VICTORIA STAFFORD

(((Blessings and love to everyone here XOXO)))

Nighty nite Zzzzzzzzzzzzz​

If he ask for parole in 25 years it will be rejected. Then he will have to wait for five years to try it again....parole...rejected....he will never come out again. Not with this three charges.

Now he might really find out about all that she-male stuff, if he hasn't already.

Somehow, I think the Bowels of the Kingston Pen may be a wee bit different than that Chatham Jail.

soooooo happy the jury came to the right decision! THANK YOU TO THIS JURY FOR YOUR SERVICE IN JUSTICE FOR VICTORIA STAFFORD!!!

nothing can ever bring you back, but now you may rest in peace beautiful angel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supaonnie28