Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verdict today. Giving them 2 hrs to deliberate. lol

I'm hoping by 2:15 CST we have a verdict. I can't imagine not having a verdict quickly in this case with the overwhelming evidence she planned this killing & did indeed slaughter Travis Alexander.

Good morning everyone!

Hoping and praying that the jurors took time over the weekend to reflect on everything that they heard and evidence that was shown during the trial. That the pictures of what JA did to Travis are etched into their memories. I firmly believe that the jurors 'get it' ... that they spit out the koolaide the defense team tried serving them and that they will hand down a quick verdict.

The only verdict possible after everything we have seen - is GUILTY of Premeditated Murder.

Verdict watch:

Jury consists of 8 men, 4 women
Jurors 10, 17, 15 are alternates
Alternates are not excused, they will be in a separate room at the courthouse, in case they need to replace a sitting juror.

Jurors deliberated for 55:38 mins on Friday, May 3
The jury has set their deliberation schedule as 9-4:30pm M-F

The jury will continue deliberating this morning at 9:00am AZ time (PST) (10am MST, 11am CST, 12pm EST)

The defendant will be held in a holding cell at the courthouse during the deliberations.
If there are any jurors questions all parties need to be present before the judge reads the question in open court.

There will be a 30 minute notice (if not more ;)) before the verdict is read in open court.

Good morning to my fine WS friends!

I pray there is a verdict today. I would imagine that the jury will settle in and take a vote right away. With all the questions they asked I have some faith that they will be finding her guilty, but to what level I don't know, though I'm more leaning to LWOP. Just more a feeling or hunch.

God give the Alexander family strength.

Morning Websleuths! Happy verdict day (I hope)!

For anyone trying to kill time until the jury reconvenes, the judge in the CA case will be on the Today Show to talk about that trial today.

Made me like a judge a tad now....love that he feels like the rest of the world does about CA.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Good morning, Websleuth peeps!:websleuther:

Please please please let the jury come back with a verdict of Guilty, Murder 1, and please please please let it be TODAY. Travis Alexander's family has waited far too long for justice.
:please:

.....anxiously awaiting for the bell to toll for Jodi.......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl6JmUuac9k"]Jodi Arias trial -- A Voice for Travis - YouTube[/ame]

Justice for Travis and all the many who love him.

Morning, everyone! :seeya:

Hoping today is verdict day, but I won't freak out if it's not. I'll start to worry around mid-day Wednesday if we have nothing before then. I think it could take a day or two.

Saw an article with Tanisha holding her step-grandson, Dillan, at a graveside vigil in Riverside. It took a second for me to process the picture since I'm used to seeing her in the courtroom setting. GB...hopefully these jurors will be quick with this Murder I verdict.

Seems like Juan is expecting a quick verdict. He told KCL to be at the courthouse today for that reason. We will see.

Morning All, rushed in early to grab a seat so that I could be amongst friends as we wait for the verdict to come in.

Watching that you tube video that ocean blue eyes just posted just makes me want to go pistol whip jodi to the brink of death, WHY the hell did she take this man's life!!! I want to go strangle her, she makes me so angry.

Hello everyone!

Here's hoping that we have a JUST verdict today. Just sitting and enjoying my chai while reading your posts. Restless but confident....

Judge Perry, coming up now on NBC Today show! I like, trust and respect him. He has an uncanny understanding of the law, quoted cases, many, many, many of them from memory, did his rulings in open court, as it should be. His record speaks for itself. His career spans far and wide from the one case of Casey Anthony.

So great to hear he felt the state did prove her guilty of murder one!

I missed it. Can you tell me what Judge Perry said in the segment please?

O/T Wow! I'm glad that Judge Perry has spoken out in support of the truth! Good for him!

ETA. Wonder what the jurors think now. Even the Judge says there was enough evidence for first degree.

By The Village Idiot on previous thread

I do not know......I do not think it is a nervous Tick at all.

LOOK at her eyes after she does it, seems like they light up a bit. I think she is thinking it, and flaunts it to however is on her mind

Remember, this is the Girl that gave the finger in court (kinda hidden....)

Yeeeeaahhh, I've never seen a nervous tic that somehow mirrors your crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner