Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone that is not from the US signed up to text alerts from WAT?

i text in and not had a reply yet? i tried cnn the other day but wouldn't send because im outside the US i assume

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/04/01/jodi-arias-trial-jury-deliberations-possible-outcomes

I posted a different article in the last thread, but this one is better I think. It goes into more detail of what the projected outcomes of the jury verdict/decisions might be. This poor jury is far from being done.

If Jodi is found guilty of Murder 1 for instance, the jury will have to go through a mini trial of sorts and then go back to deliberate on whether or not cruelty was involved in the murder.....

Well, I can't explain it all, just too complicated for me this early in the morning, especially since I pulled an all nighter again. :facepalm: Just too nervous to sleep, plus I slept until late afternoon yesterday! I slept 16 hours Friday night after court ended and we heard that the jury had gone home for the weekend. I woke up Saturday feeling like I knew at least some of the exhaustion the jury must have been feeling. Those poor people, I do not envy them their "job" for the past few looong months.

Good Morning peeps,

I feel today will be a great day for justice to be served for Travis & his family!!

We will get a verdict IMO

Prayers for the Alexander Family that this nightmare will be over shortly.

i text in and not had a reply yet? i tried cnn the other day but wouldn't send because im outside the US i assume

Same here Josie....guess I will have to keep at least one eye on my iPad all day.... Carrying here, there and elsewhere.....

WAT said their service does not work outside the US yet

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Seems like Juan is expecting a quick verdict. He told KCL to be at the courthouse today for that reason. We will see.

Whatever Juan is having, I'll take TWO!!

Ask, believe, receive. EXPECT that God heard our prayers. Believe that!! I do.

May justice be served today! Prayers for murder 1...

I'm glad he came out with that interview!! At least the judge was not fooled.

I agree, and the judge should have to speak to behaviors they see that the jurors should be made aware of in a case where manipulation is a key factor. I also think that the jurors should be made aware of things like the stealing of pens in jail, etc. it speaks to the fact that at least with JA that she continues to try and 'manipulate'. I don't think that is prejudicial I think that speaks to continued behavioral patterns.

I also think that if they were going to be able to bring up the pedophilia bull, that those forged letters should have been made aware to that jury. That still bothers me maybe worse of all, because there was so much slander towards a man who could not speak up.

Good Day All Seekers Of Justice

I am also hoping for a conviction verdict today, which I think is a reasonable time frame given the evidence and Juan's awesomeness in prosecution. As a poster above also noted, I will not worry until Wednesday if no verdict comes today or tomorrow. I feel pretty confident that this jury will come back with M1, just unsure if they will vote for death, I have no problem if she gets LWOP, because Sheriff Joe is waiting to put her on a chain gang, and having spent summers in Phoenix, that would please me also.

Waiting with you all....

Hi every1..

waiting for verdict...just getting in where I fit in;-)

Good Morning from Tennessee! :coffeecup:

Had to get here, gathered in the circle with you all for :justice:

Personally, I hope the jury takes as long as they need, so they in fact, when they go through the sentencing phase of the trial, all the information they have gathered will be so fresh to come up with their sentence.

With that being said, I hope it's today.

Travis, Justice is Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members