Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree...Juan did have a 15 min verdict of a female. I saw a 20/20 a long time ago of a trial in which Juan prosecuted and convicted a male husband who killed his wife in their backyard (witnessed by neighbor)..he too got the death peanlty. His defense was something to do with sleepwalking nonsense. Oddly enough, he managed to hide evidence while sleeping...anyway, he (like the female) took the stand in their defense. I hope things end up the same with Arias. And from the trial footage, Juan's style is exactly the same (love him). IMO, the more time that passes deliberating, the worse off for Travis. This is a no brainer, she admitted to killing him half the work is done.

Good morning all!! :seeya: Today is my 36th birthday and I am home alone (besides you guys) catching up on my recorded Client List until we are on AZ time verdict watch.

:please: begging for a guilty for my birthday! it would be so very awesome!!

but until then - -

Happy Birthday Snoopy1! :bdsong:

Good morning all!! :seeya: Today is my 36th birthday and I am home alone (besides you guys) catching up on my recorded Client List until we are on AZ time verdict watch.

but until then - -

Happy Birthday! :)

I love The Client List! Evan! :heart:

]

tumblr_mb68r2u4GC1rnxf9c.gif

Begging for a guilty today 2!

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/04/01/jodi-arias-trial-jury-deliberations-possible-outcomes

I posted a different article in the last thread, but this one is better I think. It goes into more detail of what the projected outcomes of the jury verdict/decisions might be. This poor jury is far from being done.

If Jodi is found guilty of Murder 1 for instance, the jury will have to go through a mini trial of sorts and then go back to deliberate on whether or not cruelty was involved in the murder.....

Well, I can't explain it all, just too complicated for me this early in the morning, especially since I pulled an all nighter again. :facepalm: Just too nervous to sleep, plus I slept until late afternoon yesterday! I slept 16 hours Friday night after court ended and we heard that the jury had gone home for the weekend. I woke up Saturday feeling like I knew at least some of the exhaustion the jury must have been feeling. Those poor people, I do not envy them their "job" for the past few looong months.

I haven't spoken my concerns out loud as I do not want to give them any merit, but I'm having worries that this poor Alexander family will be so devastated if this Jury doesn't come back with anything BUT the Death Penalty Verdict and I couldn't bear the thought of them having to suffer anymore than they already have. The thought of this Jury failing to give this woman the DP makes me nauseous as I know the Defense and JA would GLOAT and celebrate if she didn't get the DP. After the complete failings of the CA Jury, and knowing that IF this Jury finds Guilty of Premed Felony 1st Degree Murder, this trial isn't over yet and I worry this Jury is fatigued enough by the Defense they would find for a lesser offense just to get out of there like the CA jury did. My heart is HEAVY with worry and I just have to let that worry go and give it up to the Universe, maybe if I release it it will evaporate into into nothingness. I am holding on to the light of truth for the Alexander's and for Travis! Today will bring JUSTICE!!!

but until then - -

Snoopy, hoping your bd wish comes true.

:bdscroll::party:

Good morning to all from Texas. Couple of things;

Chris Hughes' interview was great last night, it was so refreshing to hear about Travis in the light of truth.
KCL is one special lady!!!
Does anyone have the verdict watch number for WAT? tia

Text WAT to 33733. :)

:puke: She makes me ill!

Jodi Arias verdict: Jodi Arias designs T-shirts to raise money for victims of domestic violence

Posted: 05/05/2013
Last Updated: 7 hours and 57 minutes ago

•By: Navideh Forghani

PHOENIX - Jurors in the Jodi Arias trial will continue their deliberations on Monday morning, but in the meantime, Arias is busy raising money for a special cause.

The accused killer is doing it through Twitter, from behind bars.

It’s a project Arias hinted about last week and while she didn’t unveil what she was working on from behind bars, we know she’s selling T-shirts to raise money for domestic violence victims.

You can buy them in black or white and they have the word “Survivor” written on the front.

The shirts will benefit the Long Beach Women’s Shelter and Reach Beyond Domestic Violence.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...or-victims-of-domestic-violence#ixzz2SWCEIgCX

but until then - -

Happy Birthday! That's a cool mug!

I'm feeling confident that you'll get your wish and there will be a verdict today! Like others, I won't worry if there's not, but I do think it'll be today! Wendi Adriano's jury only deliberated for 2 1/2 hours at the guilt phase. I read that, but don't have a link. This one may go longer if they go into the shot first vs. last discussion, but premeditation was proven either way IMO!

Happy Birthday and Verdict Day!!!!

:rocker:

Good morning to all from Texas. Couple of things;

Chris Hughes' interview was great last night, it was so refreshing to hear about Travis in the light of truth.
KCL is one special lady!!!
Does anyone have the verdict watch number for WAT? tia

Text WAT to: 33733

but until then - -

:bdsurprise:

Well I just got a call from the Electricity people- there is a planned outage today :)banghead:) while they work on lines. Starting at 10am Eastern.
Can you believe this?

Sheriff Joe would be saying "goodbye" to Jodi. She would go from court to prison. No more going back to jail and her "friends". Whole new ballgame for Jodi. Plus I do not think long term inmates get to go outside the prison, only short-term. Less incentive to try and escape.

Thanks, I was remembering this interview with Sheriff Joe

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu2GKJQ16Ws"]Sheriff discusses Jodi Arias’ life behind bars - YouTube[/ame]

and after re-listening, he does say, if she is convicted and stays in his jail he would like to put her in a chain gang. Probably just talk by him during his inverview with NG. It wouldn't make sense that she would stay in a county jail vs state prison after conviction. In IL, where I am, a person found guilty only stays in county jail with a sentence of less than a year, any sentence over a year or 366 days+ you go to a state prison.

Thanks for correcting my wishful thinking!!!:facepalm:

The burglary sounds very similar to the the theft. Nothing else of any value was taken. Coincidence...I think not.

The same applys to Dr. DeMarte. Money was was not taken. Only her laptop and costume jewelry were stolen. Her laptop had information on jodi. I have my suspicions. Jodi has a hamster running on a wheel. She will keep goning like the everready bunny.

Present! :thumb:

glued to WS today... Waiting for the verdict of 1st degree Murder!

:seeya:

I pray that today is the day that Travis finally finds justice! To me this is a no-brainer. However, my gunshyness over the CA verdict has me very worried. Please let the jury recognize the smoke, mirrors, and vast amount of lies coming from the defense.

Well I just got a call from the Electricity people- there is a planned outage today :)banghead:) while they work on lines. Starting at 10am Eastern.
Can you believe this?

I know how you feel! Three years ago, the receptionist at the mammogram place asked if May 6, 2013 at noon would be a convenient time for my next test. "That would be great," I mistakenly replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark