Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping by 2:15 CST we have a verdict. I can't imagine not having a verdict quickly in this case with the overwhelming evidence she planned this killing & did indeed slaughter Travis Alexander.

After a few hours of looking at evidence and chatting about it, the quicker the verdict the better. Remember, JM spoke about considering the top charge first, then moving downward. So, if the verdict is quick, it's M1.

May justice be served today! Prayers for murder 1...

At the very least let's hope this jury realizes she should go away forever so she is unable to hurt another living soul. She has been in jail for five years and has learned nothing.

Just wanted to say "Good Morning" and wish you all a Happy Justice for Travis Day!! I really feel today will be the day!!!

spe

Morning Magpie - I too slept until 2pm Sat afternoon, I am usually up at 5am. Hopefully the jurors got a restful weekend and arrive ready for business. I feel cautiously optimistic. Heading to Toronto next Tues to visit relatives for about a week, and I am sure this should be wrapped up by then, or my relatives will think I am nuts. No internet at the cottages but there is cable tv.

I've got high hopes for a 1st degree murder conviction!

chihuahuadancing_zps790d881b.gif
chihuahuadancing3_zpsd9c820ed.gif

Keeping the Alexander family in my thoughts and prayers today..

justice4travis_zpsda3ca440.jpg

Is it just me or did Jodi Arias case get less media attention than CA?

Good Day All Seekers Of Justice

I am also hoping for a conviction verdict today, which I think is a reasonable time frame given the evidence and Juan's awesomeness in prosecution. As a poster above also noted, I will not worry until Wednesday if no verdict comes today or tomorrow. I feel pretty confident that this jury will come back with M1, just unsure if they will vote for death, I have no problem if she gets LWOP, because Sheriff Joe is waiting to put her on a chain gang, and having spent summers in Phoenix, that would please me also.

Waiting with you all....

Sheriff Joe would be saying "goodbye" to Jodi. She would go from court to prison. No more going back to jail and her "friends". Whole new ballgame for Jodi. Plus I do not think long term inmates get to go outside the prison, only short-term. Less incentive to try and escape.

That site also had an update on the burglary at Dr. DeMarte's house in which her laptop containing her JA evaluation was stolen:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22162948/2013/05/4/laptop-stolen

Describes only her "laptop and some costume jewelry" being taken. Diamond earrings left in plain view weren't taken. Hmm....

The article also says that 1 fingerprint was found and sent to be analyzed but no word as to whether or not it will shed any light on who is responsible this burglary.

Also mentions that there was money in a drawer not taken.

Methinks they were just there to get the laptop. :stormingmad: I hope that fingerprint will be helpful.

I listened to the interview again between Flores and Sandy. I heard something that I missed before. Jodi said something revealing to her mom. It goes back to premeditation. We know Sandy asked jodi if she killed Travis. Jodi said I have GAS RECEIPTS to prove I was not in Arizona.

It's not just you. I've thought that for a long time. Other than HLN, I really haven't seen anything about this case in the media other than occasional blurbs on The Today Show and such.

I'm in Texas, and back for the CA Trial, it was on our local news quite a bit.

I listened to the interview again between Flores and Sandy. I heard something that I missed before. Jodi said something revealing to her mom. It goes back to premeditation. We know Sandy asked jodi if she killed Travis. Jodi said I have GAS RECEIPTS to prove I was not in Arizona.

Yes that's been mentioned here but not during the trial. I kind of wish it had been.

I also think less, probably due to no baby (Sweet Caylee photo's) being shown all over. I also think HLN lost a lot of viewers after that trial, imo.

Good morning all!! :seeya: Today is my 36th birthday and I am home alone (besides you guys) catching up on my recorded Client List until we are on AZ time verdict watch.

:please: begging for a guilty for my birthday! it would be so very awesome!!

but until then - -

It's not just you. I've thought that for a long time. Other than HLN, I really haven't seen anything about this case in the media other than occasional blurbs on The Today Show and such.

I'm in Texas, and back for the CA Trial, it was on our local news quite a bit.

Yes. The CA was on people.com, on TMZ. She was even featured on the cover of people magazine. Kinda fitting though thatt Jodi the attention craving killer that she is, hasn't been a media sensation like she was hoping for. And I'm sure the Alexanders care more about justice, than media attention.

Good morning to all from Texas. Couple of things;

Chris Hughes' interview was great last night, it was so refreshing to hear about Travis in the light of truth.
KCL is one special lady!!!
Does anyone have the verdict watch number for WAT? tia

I was just looking at pics of Jodi Arias in the courtroom.

Very strangely, her eyes seem to be so much smaller now. Her lips seem bigger.

Sheriff Joe would be saying "goodbye" to Jodi. She would go from court to prison. No more going back to jail and her "friends". Whole new ballgame for Jodi. Plus I do not think long term inmates get to go outside the prison, only short-term. Less incentive to try and escape.

I thought noone went to prison from jail until an actual sentence was handed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quioxte221