Verdict Watch Thread Saturday July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Because GZ never had the upper hand.. TM was not beaten, cut, His sweatshirt not pulled.. No hits with a flashlight. To me the evidence shows that TM got the upper hand first and fast.

It only goes to TM if he was the one who was under physical attack and that is not what the evidence shows. OMO

Maybe TM was defending himself from a guy that had first watched him, then followed him in his car,and finally tracked him down on foot.
I think George slipped up when he admitted to walking toward Trayvon because IMO he knew exactly where TM was hiding and did walk toward him to confront him or try to detain him for LE.
Watch the re-enactment when GZ tells/points out to LE his last sighting of TM.Funny that ended up to be where Trayvon was found.
IMO

Have a feeling this will be manslaughter, and unfortunately it's probably because the jury doesn't even understand what it means.

She was very respectful the second day, answering West with, "Yes, Sir." So someone spoke to her about her attitude. I'm guessing her Mom. lol

One thing we should all consider is the fact that RJ did not want to testify. She is still affected by what happened and IMO she feels a lot of guilt because she was on the phone with him that night. Of course she did not know what was about to happen but she will always have to live with the fact that she was on the phone with him right before he died. No matter how many people tell her it was not her fault she will always feel some responsibility because he was on the phone and told her he did not want to run. Had he not tried to be macho with her and been off the phone he may have run and gotten home without GZ finding him. That is an awful burden for a young woman to carry for the rest of her life. jmo

That's one way to look at it. It may be also that she was reluctant to call police because she had damaging information about TM that night. On the stand and in all the interviews she always left out what happened in the 40 minutes between the 7-11 and RTL. IMO, she's hiding something.

I'm seeing on HLN that a verdict has been reached!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member