Verdict Watch Thread Saturday July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe a verdict has been reached!! I am so nervous.

I wonder if they did something rare and didn't announce the verdict reached to the press beforehand because of the high tensions. It's odd that they're live this soon.

I've got WildAboutTrial up and running. What's another good stream?

So glad this is wrapping up. It's distracting me from important things!

Okay Who is going to plotz if it reads as AZ? WE the jury have NOT reached a verdict..

That was the worst moment ever..

I don't think I can watch. I've got a bad feeling.

Okay so what do you all think of the fact that they went ahead and reached a verdict with out getting an answer to their question and clarification on Manslaughter????? I mean if you have a question why did it suddenly disappear and you reached a verdict without an answer. Weird. IMO
IMO someone didn't agree with the others, but gave in.

No. It is not. She says AT. You can not change that. She said in a quote of TM..
" HE SAID HE AT "

not by.. Not near.. .AT.

It makes a big difference.. By, Near, Close to, All descriptions she makes.. But when asked under direct by the prosecutor step by step..

She says he told her HE WAS AT his fathers house.. Not by...

That is not spin. That is fact.

It's half the sentence, taken out of context, to fit a theory. IMO

JEANTEL: He said he from -- I asked him where he at. He told me he at the back of his daddy fiancee house like in the area where his daddy fiancee -- by his daddy fiancee house. I said, you better keep running. He said, no, he lost him.

George has to be thinking that the jury is going to convict him at this point. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname