W.S. Exclusive. Cindy A. Tells Websleuths Owner Her Lawyer Is Taking On Websites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tricia! Yes, it is amazing how open they are about talking with people. I know people say some horrible things that don't pertain to the case etc. but there is little or nothing they will be able to do when it comes to free speech. You cannot silence the internet--Scientology has tried it for MANY years I highly doubt the Anthony's will succeed, JMO.:rolleyes:

Freedom of Speech is not without limitations. I doubt the Anthony lawyer will find too much that he can legally object to here on WS, but we all know there are sites that go way beyond what is acceptable and allow libelous posts, which is illegal. People who post libel should be held accountable.

im not gonna bring nothing on .. this is tricias website and im gonna respect her wishes. all i care about is caylee being home .so ill do what i can to behave .. :blowkiss:

Wow! You can have my laptop.Better yet I will buy you a new one. I'm shocked and so sad.

Bottom line as I see it:

Cindy is directing her anger at everyone, except where it should be directed.

It is everyone else's faults, except Princess Casey.

Thanks so much for sharing this information with us, Tricia. So sorry about your laptop.

So Cindy's threatening to challenge the First Amendment. Ha! She'll need some hefty donations to finance that legal action. Maybe she should start with MySpace for allowing her daughter to post lewd and lascivious photos and preying on a twelve year-old, to boot.

Oh Tricia, have you seen these cute new tiny laptops that are out? Best Buy has an Acer with a wonderful rating there for $350. They are only 8" big and weigh 2 lbs. There are others coming out to by other companyies and they are around $500. You can't do alot on them but they are great for email and internet and they have wireless cards. Sorry its off topic but just in case you are interested! They are called net mini's or mini nets or something like that.

You are so sweet. I will look into it although 350 dollars to me these days might as well be 3 million. But things are looking up.

Back on topic before I loudly and rudely ban myself.

Guys, I can't tell you how stunned I was. I kept my word. Not a mention of anything until Cindy started talking about this.

Very interesting about MySpace pages being brought down. Perhaps they think it will be that easy on the rest of the Internet. No way.

It sounds like to me they are going after websites and not posters.

I'm sure there are some horrible ones out there that allow scary posts to stand.

There is one way to stop all this madness. Have Casey tell us where Caylee is.

Remember her? Caylee? Arrgghhh

:wave:

I would like to issue a warm WS welcome to the Anthony's attorneys as they scour the threads.

Here is a cuppa because it is going to be a long, long night for you...I post daily on here and I can't keep up...I cannot imagine having to start from scratch.

:smiliecup::smiliecup::smiliecup:

You are so sweet. I will look into it although 350 dollars to me these days might as well be 3 million. But things are looking up.

Back on topic before I loudly and rudely ban myself.

Guys, I can't tell you how stunned I was. I kept my word. Not a mention of anything until Cindy started talking about this.

Very interesting about MySpace pages being brought down. Perhaps they think it will be that easy on the rest of the Internet. No way.

It sounds like to me they are going after websites and not posters.

I'm sure there are some horrible ones out there that allow scary posts to stand.

:clap:AMEN!!!!!

well she is caseys mother .. she doesnt know or care about any of us .. not defending her just saying that is the normal thing for a mom to do imho . yeah i know .. what about caylee . i think cindy loves caylee with all of her heart but as i said before she loves her daughter too ..we all know who we would choose but shes not us we arnt her

Hey Tricia, Can we contribute to your legal/laptop fund? LOL. Just in case she seriously thinks she can go after this site. She's got some major nerve or she's just full of crap and thinks she can do whatever she wants. I hope she's not wasting the hard earned money of people that contributed to the reward fund for Caylee on these kind of frivilous threats.

Hmm, I dont even know what to say, kinda shocked I guess. I realize its hard to read and hear about negative things being said about your family and it can be get very frustrating and hurtful, so I understand the wish to have it stopped. But I just dont think anything can legally be done about people exercising their freedom of speech on the internet and I think thats kind of unrealistic.

Sorry to hear about your laptap, Trisha!

What I cant understand is why they are defending her so much, just find the baby, find the baby! Dont argue with random people in front of the house and watch other kids get hurt FIND THE BABY!!!!!!!

It always seems to be about Casey with Cindy...and unfortunately Caylee is being left by the wayside...I guess I can somewhat understand that she has lost her baby granddaughter and does not want to lose her daughter as well, but I would think there would be much more worthwhile endeavors for Cindy to be engaging in than trying to stifle freedom of speech on the internet. I think that says a lot about how they think.

And I might add that this has left the worst taste of all in my mouth. The family has done some wild and crazy crap, but this is over the line.

i read a blog by a lawyer and his site gets shut down a lot due to slanderous remarks he makes, and the site is always back up pretty quickly. he is after all a lawyer and knows how to word things so he does not get premanetly shut down. as someone else stated about scientology going after people, they have had the site i read shut down the most...
as long as what people are saying is not slander and not violation TOS on that website, i cant see this going anywhere. i do know that if you do say "bad things" about someone and report it to myspace, they will shut u down quick.

well she is caseys mother .. she doesnt know or care about any of us .. not defending her just saying that is the normal thing for a mom to do imho . yeah i know .. what about caylee . i think cindy loves caylee with all of her heart but as i said before she loves her daughter too ..

I agree and understand why Cindy is doing this. It must hurt to read horrid things about your family. I would lash out too.

No matter what I think about how things are being handled by this family I understand Cindy's hurt and anger.

AMEN. I simply cannot wrap my head around someone who's granddaughter is missing (hopefully alive somewhere) and daughters in jail for the 3rd time trying to take on the 1st Amendment.

Good restraint Tricia, I have thought many times what I would say if I had 5 minutes with any of the A's. You are a better, stronger woman than I!

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member