W.S. Exclusive. Cindy A. Tells Websleuths Owner Her Lawyer Is Taking On Websites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how life is. I have been off the computer for the past several days because we were busy relocating to Southern California. I couldn't wait to log on to WS and respond to everything that's been happening. Now I find I'm speechless. Just when I thought I had heard everything from the A's I now find out that CA has amended the Constitution to say that we have freedom of speech except when it comes to the A family. I'm plotzing.:eek:

Tricia, I believe Cindy has been able to take down a few Myspace sites that were very uncomplimentary about them or their daughter. Myspace seems to easily take down sites if they get a complaint. I don't know if there is any dealing with Myspace or not but I do know of 2 sites that were taken down with no notice to the owners of the pages.

That is probably just because it's easier to take down an inflammatory post or two rather than to deal with an extremely upset person - plus, it's just the responsible thing to do. Legal or not, it's bad press to operate a website that allows its members to post defamatory or explicit information - and lord knows MySpace has had enough of that lately.

However, that's different than what actions are considered legal/illegal on the web.

Having said that, I'm not surprised in the least she and her attorney would be going after websites. That's kind of her personality, I'm sure no one on here is all that shocked :)

It is so interesting that Cindy spoke with you. She and her lawyers have a lot of work ahead of them if they will try to shut down all the websites that contain derogatory information about her, her family and most of all her daughter. She's going to have to take on half "the internets".

It is so interesting that Cindy spoke with you. She and her lawyers have a lot of work ahead of them if they will try to shut down all the websites that contain derogatory information about her, her family and most of all her daughter. She's going to have to take on half "the internets".

And prove what has been said is not true!

And prove what has been said is not true!

YES!!! That is the golden key to all the big threats of lawsuits like this.

Remember, even if you send in a letter to the editor in the paper this makes you a "public person" and therefore the standard for you to sue someone for libel or slander is much higher.

Basically, if someone posted a lie about me I would have to prove they knew it was a lie and knew that it would hurt me in a financial and emotional way. Funny thing is, several people have strongly met these guidelines above and beyond what is needed to win a lawsuit.

BUT, to do this I would have to sue them personally and even though I would likely win there is no guarantee that I would get any money. Plus, it would be so disruptive to my life and to their innocent family members that it hasn't been worth it so far.

If it ever does get to the point where it is unbearable I will take action. I came close. What makes me smile is the person who tried their best to harm me financially by lying claims to be a "good Christian." Yeah right.

Anyway, if you throw around the threat of a lawsuit you had better back it up and if you get a threat of a lawsuit remember all that goes into suing and it's likely this threat is an empty one.

No doubt and it is a horribly sad affair that the way she chooses to deal with it is to attack, deny, lie, steal (allegedly), and manipulate, cover up, stalk and attempt to ruin the good name of so many people. She makes it impossible to feel badly for her. To make it seem as if WE are in the wrong here is just not going to work with me... sorry. The woman is sick and needs help like yesterday!!

I don't mean to contradict but I don't think sick is the right word- evil is more appropriate I believe..

The A's probably ask themselves that same question about us. LOL

Actually, yes I do have other things to do. But I'm so concerned that their granddaughter's story be told that I can't leave here until I know how the story ends.

It has dawned on me that many people at Websleuths appear more concerned about learning the truth regarding how Caylee met her death than the Anthony's seem to be.

Caylee is not alive. She died somehow and was more than likely killed and her body was dumped; she did not receive a proper burial in a timely fashion. You'd think CA would like to know the truth about how and why this happened. Yet, she is more concerned about what we are saying and covering her mute dauther's arse.

In all fairness, Cindy or George probably had no idea that Casey would do something like this, or even allow something to happen to Caylee that took her life. If they had, this could have been prevented. Yes, they were probably way too permissive with her but who knows what really went on all the time she was growing up? Some girls and guys have had excellent raising and still turned out bad. Others have come out of totally dysfunctional familes and been model citizens.... you just never know.

True but this is not even the question anymore. For me it is how the Anthony family has acted AFTER all of this happened - especially after Caylee's decomposed little body was found. CA never issued an apology to all the peeps that tried to help her when she was insisting Caylee was alive.

It's her way or the highway and that's it - even when she's WRONG. CA displaces her anger constantly and it doesn't help seek justice for her granddaughter one bit.

Oh Tricia, have you seen these cute new tiny laptops that are out? Best Buy has an Acer with a wonderful rating there for $350. They are only 8" big and weigh 2 lbs. There are others coming out to by other companyies and they are around $500. You can't do alot on them but they are great for email and internet and they have wireless cards. Sorry its off topic but just in case you are interested! They are called net mini's or mini nets or something like that.

Sorry for continuing the off topic... Are you talking about the Netbook I've seen advertised on TV so much? The one where the guy from American's Most Wanted or one of those shows is in a sidecar and talking about taking it with him? I'm wondering because I'm interested, but I think it's $45 for the connection? I'd be happy with only the Internet and e-mail with something like that in addition to our regular computer, but wouldn't want to pay an extra $45 on top of our other connection. Do you know?

LOL. This is too funny.

I am on a different laptop with a totally different problem. The computer will not connect to the electricity. The cord is fine but when I put it in it does not connect properly and therefore no charge/no power/no computer.

Let's bring this thread up again next year and see if my computer is working.

As far as Cindy's threats;

My friends, I get threatened all the time with lawsuits. All the time. This is why I have legal insurance. I will not back down especially to someone like the Anthony Family.

One of the reason we run a strict board is to try our best to have mature discussions without all the horrible name calling that Cindy Anthony is talking about. The abusive language and such. You will not find it on Websleuths if the mods and I can help it.

When I read the incredible posting and sleuthing going on here from all of you it never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for being so wonderful.

Gotta run.

Thanks to because last year at this time our dear friend sent me his extra laptop. I had it packaged ready to mail . . . for a year. Hey, It takes time for me to get to the post office. Anyway, I have unpacked the laptop and will power it up later. (using my friend's computer now).
Thank you . You are a gem of a guy.

Tricia

As it should be but imo CA has her nose out of joint because we think her daughter is to blame for her granddauther's death. Some of us even suspect that her or George were involved in some way.

We could call them ***blankity***blanks*** all day long and she could care less - it's the above that fries her imo.

Tell the truth CA.

Actually, yes I do have other things to do. But I'm so concerned that their granddaughter's story be told that I can't leave here until I know how the story ends.

It has dawned on me that many people at Websleuths appear more concerned about learning the truth regarding how Caylee met her death than the Anthony's do.

Caylee is not alive. She died somehow and was more than likely killed and her body was dumped; she did not receive a proper burial in a timely fashion.

I tend to come back and forth, doing other things and then catching up, but since I keep this window open it looks like I'm here to the exclusion of everything else.....lol

what about what Cindy has said about other people... accussations are just as damaging as somone calling Casey or the A's names. I would think it would be against the law to slander the Grunds name, all of Casey's friends, and other innocent people's names she used to cover for her daughter. How can she stand on he soap box and say others can's say what they want or feel and yet she can say anything she wants??

Murders get life for taking a life
Pedophiles/Rapist SHOULD get life for taking a soul

Good book: The Franklin Scandal by Nick Bryant!! Real and True

Hey Obama... want to save some money? Put to death everyone on death row so I don't have to pay for their food, medical, clothes, dental, or their life.

SoulSister, great point there about CA throwing peeps names around to LE - no regard for their reputations, etc. It's the way we heard her say things too - not just that she said them. She was reaching for anyone to blame but her own daughter to according to her didn't mention Caylee was missing for 31 days and counting (because in reality KC did not come forward of her own accord.)

what about what Cindy has said about other people... accussations are just as damaging as somone calling Casey or the A's names. I would think it would be against the law to slander the Grunds name, all of Casey's friends, and other innocent people's names she used to cover for her daughter. How can she stand on he soap box and say others can's say what they want or feel and yet she can say anything she wants??

Hey Obama... want to save some money? Put to death everyone on death row so I don't have to pay for their food, medical, clothes, dental, or their life.

------------
Amen!! you are so right. I also think CA. needs a box of straws!:crazy:

With all of Cindy's sleuthing how did she miss this:

I make mean jokes at times but some of the stuff on that page about Caylee is kinda, I dunno, crass (?)

I guarantee if she saw this she'd hit the ceiling!!!

With all of Cindy's sleuthing how did she miss this:

I make mean jokes at times but some of the stuff on that page about Caylee is kinda, I dunno, crass (?)

I guarantee if she saw this she'd hit the ceiling!!!

:waitasec:How did she miss what? What "stuff on that page about Caylee" are you referring to? TIA!:confused:

You know all of those people would have been willing to stand by the A's,help them through this,band together to look for Caylee and do whatever they could for George and Cindy. They threw it all away.For what?for KC?
My only consulation ,if KC should get off,is that the A's will have to put up with her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member