WA WA - Adre'anna Jackson, 10, Lakewood, 2 Dec 2005

Police Arrest Spencer Grant, Person of Interest in Death of Adre’Anna Jackson

Investigators think Spencer Douglas Grant, 44, might have information about the girl’s death because he’s familiar with the undeveloped lot where her remains were discovered April 4. He’s not a suspect in Adre’anna’s death; he was in jail at the time.

http://missingexploited.com/2006/04...son-of-interest-in-death-of-adreanna-jackson/

Hi, all. I'm new to this forum, and I've really been enjoying it. I'm out of state for school now, but I'm from Olympia/Lacey, which is less than 20 minutes from the Lakewood/Tillicum area where Adre'anna Jackson went missing, and this is one of the cases about which I'm really passionate.

I came to this thread with two questions. First, I was wondering whether or not Zina Linnik's killer, Terapon Adhahn, was ever linked to this crime. Looks like there still hasn't been any positive connection yet. I'm really surprised that he hasn't been confirmed or eliminated yet. What's taking so long?

My second thought was that if Terapon Adhahn is not found to be responsible for this crime, I wonder if there could be any connection between this case (Adre'anna's) and Lindsey Baum's disappearance from McLeary. Lakewood and McLeary are less than an hour apart. I know these crimes were years apart, but it's not that much of a stretch, in my opinion. Killers like Adre'anna's rarely stop on their own, and sometimes they take years to strike again. They often turn up in different states or different areas than where they first started.

I'm less familiar with the Lindsey Baum case than I am with this case, but it just bothers me that AJ's case has never been solved, and if it's not Terapon Adhahn then the murderer is still out there somewhere. The two girls look similar, too.

Although this case has bothered me for a while, I've been kind of out of the loop, since I've been in a different state for over a year now. I haven't kept up on recent developments, so I may be totally off on this idea. Just wanted to throw it out there and see what others thought.

Thank you, goldiegirl, and Welcome to Websleuths! Your post bumped this thread to my attention, and you have some great thoughts.
I also noted the similarity in appearance between AJ and LB. I need to catch up on Adre'anna's case now!

Searching for answers in death of Adre'anna

Five years after the skeletal remains of Adre’anna Jackson were found in an overgrown vacant lot, Lakewood police still don’t know who killed the smiling 10-year-old girl known throughout her Tillicum neighborhood.

[snip]

Detectives have a handful of theories about what might have happened to Adre’anna. They also consider two men – convicted child killer Terapon D. Adhahn and a convicted sex offender who was at Adre’anna’s home the morning she disappeared – as “persons of interest.”

But no strong evidence favors one theory – or person – over another.

[snip]

Adhahn has refused to talk to detectives about Adre’anna’s death. He reportedly got angry after seeing his name mentioned as a “person of interest” in the case, Lawler said.

“We have looked at him extensively and still are,” he said.

The other person of interest was friends with Adre’anna’s parents at the time of her disappearance. He’d been at their Tillicum apartment the morning of Dec. 2 and has a lengthy criminal record, including a conviction for third-degree rape.

Lawler said detectives also haven’t ruled out the possibility that someone who hasn’t been identified could have come through town, killed Adre’anna and left.

“We did not know about Terapon Adhahn until he screwed up in Tacoma,” Lawler said. “How many other Terapons are out there?”

High profile missing and murder mysteries in WA

The Pacific Northwest has a long list of missing persons mysteries and unsolved murder cases involving adults and children. The State Patrol lists 100 cases in Washington, including 70 missing children.

[snip]

In Lakewood, police still don't know what happened to Adre'anna Jackson, whose skeletal remains were found in a vacant lot five years ago.

http://www.mynorthwest.com/category...h-profile-missing-and-murder-mysteries-in-WA/

What a pretty name. I hadn't followed this young girls thread.

I stumbled across this for her today while looking for updates on something else.

http://www.king5.com/video?id=125042329&sec=548932

Video at link.

Want to know if the man arrested for the 1957 murder of a young girl. Nothing points to the suspect, but they want to make sure.

Glad to see it brings her back into the media at any rate.

Link to article that is with video (on seperate pages for some reason)

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Det...ut-Illinois-cold-case-suspect--125042329.html

By Line:

by DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News
Bio | Email | Follow: @Drewmikk

Posted on July 5, 2011 at 3:05 PM

Updated today at 5:17 PM

Adre’Anna Jackson: Large reward for clues leading to young girl’s killer
08/09/13 by Parella Lewis
Washington's Most Wanted correspondent

But Adre’Anna’s mother and police are hopeful that whoever killed this 10-year-old child will be caught. Gervais says, “I believe, especially with the young people that they might have seen something they didn’t really understand. or it didn’t register what it was. You get a little older, remembering things. Come say something.” Lt. Lawler also thinks that someone knows something useful and is waiting for that final piece to this tragic puzzle adding, “All along we’ve encouraged people to tell us whatever you have. It could be insignificant to you, but it could be huge to us.”

There’s a $60,000 cash reward for information leading to the arrest of Adre’Anna’s killer. If you know what happened to her, call an anonymous tip into: CRIME STOPPERS: 1-800-222-TIPS

This guy gives me the willies.

Child luring suspect eyed in cold case Lakewood child murder

Feb. 2, 2015

LAKEWOOD, Wash. -- Police say quick thinking by a 12-year-old boy led to the arrest of a child luring suspect.

That suspect now being looked at in connection with the murder of Adre'anna Jackson 9 years ago in Lakewood. He reportedly confessed he wanted to bring his victims to his apartment.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...urder-290597061.html?m=y&mobile=y&clmob=y&c=n

He's creepy, all right, but fwiw, I tend to doubt that he's the guy who killed Adre'anna.

It would be helpful to know if he's resided in the area since 2005 or prior to. And if so, have any other children disappeared? Been kidnapped? Escaped abduction? If he's the killer, doesn't it seem odd that he avoided detection for nine years, and suddenly one day he makes two sloppy attempts to lure kids to his apartment, one being in the very same complex where he lives! Then again, his mental state might have declined over the years. Judging by his appearance -- not to mention his confession -- that seems like a good possibilty. At any rate, I certainly hope he's the guy, and justice can finally be served for Adre'anna.

JMO

I remember early on Adri-Anna's minister saying in an interview that "she was looking for a loving caring adult". So tragic.
A post to all who seek justice for Adri-Anna. Today is December 28th 2017 prayers that her murderer is captured..

This happened in 2005. Adrian-Ann's remains were eventually located in an abandoned homeless camp nearby no arrest were made.

i never will never forget this beautiful child. I desperately want justice for Adri-Anna and will never give up hope that her killer will be located.
:cow:

Large Reward $60,000 Offered For Information Leading to Arrest of Adre'Anna Jackson Killer

But Adre’Anna’s mother and police are hopeful that whoever killed this 10-year-old child will be caught. Gervais says, “I believe, especially with the young people that they might have seen something they didn’t really understand. or it didn’t register what it was. You get a little older, remembering things. Come say something.” Lt. Lawler also thinks that someone knows something useful and is waiting for that final piece to this tragic puzzle adding, “All along we’ve encouraged people to tell us whatever you have. It could be insignificant to you, but it could be huge to us.”

There’s a $60,000 cash reward for information leading to the arrest of Adre’Anna’s killer. If you know what happened to her, call an anonymous tip into:
http://q13fox.com/2013/08/09/adreanna-jackson-large-reward-for-clues-leading-to-young-girls-killer/

'Justice for a child.' Will Lakewood girl's killer ever be caught?

http://www.thenewstribune.com/latest-news/article207860784.html

It wasn’t fair, any of it. Yvette Gervais doesn’t say that immediately when asked about the loss of her 10-year-old daughter, but she can’t help thinking of it.

The child, lost before Christmas in 2005, found dead shortly before Easter in 2006. Gervais thinks of that sometimes, especially now, in the early days of spring.

Adre’anna Jackson disappeared on an icy December morning, taken from Tillicum as she walked to school on a snow day, unaware it was closed. Her body was later tossed into a thicket of brambles. Two boys found her remains in spring of the following year.

These Washington children are still missing
Two major announcements on long, unsolved cases involving young children in Western Washington puts the spotlight back on a series of cold cases with either no suspect or trace of the victim.

In addition to those missing children cases, the killer of 10-year-old Tillicum girl Adre'anna Jackson in 2005 has never been found.

Adre'anna Jackson's cause of death undetermined

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article188410964.html

he chances of solving the death of Adre'anna Jackson grew slimmer Friday when the Pierce County Medical Examiner's Office ruled it cannot determine how the 10-year-old Tillicum girl died.

I am new to Web Sleuths, and am pretty interested in just finding about this site. I came here because I remember going to Elementary school and befriended a kid, who had moved to my area in Seattle from Lakewood area. She said Adre'anna was one of her best friends, and had told the class about what happened. I remember we were all very sad and devastated and I hope this case gets solved and there is justice and peace for Adre'anna's family.

No new information that I can find. She is listed on the Lakewood Police Department's "unsolved homicides" webpage: Unsolved homicides – City of Lakewood

LPD Case #053360891

adreanna_jackson_110x146.jpg

"Lakewood Police detectives and the FBI need your help finding out what happened to Adre’anna Jackson, a 10-year-old girl from Tillicum. She was last seen walking from her family’s apartment on Portland Ave. SW to Tillicum Elementary at 7:45 a.m. on the morning of Friday, Dec. 2, 2005. Her remains were found April 4 in a vacant lot in the 7500 block of 146th St. SW in the Woodbrook neighborhood, approximately 2 miles from her house. Detectives fear her death may have been a result of foul play and are looking for information regarding this investigation. Tips or information can be called into the LPD Tip Line (253) 830-5064. Anonymous tips can be called into Crimestoppers at (253) 591-5959 or submitted online."

Is this the last part of the thread for Adre'anna or did it continue elsewhere? I've looked everywhere to see if she has a justice group set up to help her family and can't find one. If there isn't one, how terribly alone and underserved her poor mom must feel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolibery
Back