WA WA - Adre'anna Jackson, 10, Lakewood, 2 Dec 2005

Bumping for Adre'anna...this month is 15 years.
And now it's 2022 as I write you. While trying to turn up information for the Lindsey Baum case I can't help but look at those two beautiful 10 year old girls and look for possible comparisons. Searching every newspaper and media database I can has produced nothing for Adre'anna for so long that it's shocking, truly.

June 13 2023 VIDEO.

by: Michaela Bourgeois, Emily Burris, Ken Boddie
Posted: Jun 13, 2023 rbbm

''PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) – Authorities are seeking tips in the unsolved murder of a 10-year-old girl who was found dead months after not returning home from school to her Lakewood, Wash. home in 2005.

At 7:45 a.m. on December 2, Adre’anna Jackson left her Portland Avenue Apartment to walk to Tilikum Elementary School, according to “Murder in the Rain” podcast host Emily Rowney, who says Jackson’s family was unaware that school was cancelled that day due to snow.

After Jackson didn’t return home at her usual time after school, her mother searched for her in their neighborhood and reported her missing to police, Rowney said.''

On April 4, 2006, four months after her disappearance, two boys playing in a vacant lot in the Wood Brook area found skeletal remains, which were later identified as Jackson’s. The remains were found within two miles of her home, Rowney said.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation and police have theorized possible persons of interest in the case however no arrests have been made.

''The FBI is offering $50,000 for the arrest, charges filed and conviction of a suspect. Crime Stoppers is also offering a $10,000 reward for the arrest and charges filed against the suspect.

Anyone with information on the case can submit tips to Crimestoppers of Tacoma/Pierce County at 1-800-TIPS (8477).''

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back