Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing this forward from the last thread:

(The above post reference that's Teghan's favorite color was also purple, like Jenise's, Jessica's, and Alanna's)

Wow, MsMarple, I was unfamiliar with Teghan's case, so I looked it up. OMG!!!!!!!!!! The brutality. :(
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2580349/Four-year-old-girl-Teghan-Skiba-tortured-strangled-mothers-boyfriend.html

This angel is for you, Teghan:

View attachment 57035

OMG. That poor little girl. That may be the worst thing I've ever read about.

Any pictures from the memorial/vigil today?

I don't think I will ever wear purple again without thinking of these precious angels.

I can't wear anything purple anymore, or buy anything purple. It used to be one of my favorite colors (still is), but is a very painful reminder.

Willow Long's favorite color was purple too...

And another one of our innocent sweethearts, Relisha Rudd. Even one is one too many.

And Relisha Rudd, right?? Purple?

2 more purple angels, one for Willow, and one for Relisha (Where is Relisha? :( ) :

View attachment 57039

View attachment 57040

Bringing this forward. . .

While they may not act upon a child directly, doesn't mean they're still not feeding the monster. Every child they are "happy" to watch be violated is another victim. They're still feeding the supply/demand chain and just as guilty as if they'd done it directly. "Just watching" is a BS excuse if you ask me.

(mods, please delete/snip if that was against the TOS, but every cop who's ever had to examine this evidence says exactly the same thing)

I agree 100%. That's why I said "directly." Yes, they are still indirectly victimizing children, but the orignal question was about pedophiles who don't actually molest a child. There are many, and even more than we know I fear. . .and they all feed the machine. :(

I've been away from the board for a few days. I've been trying to get all set up for the baby Conure that I'm bringing home early next week. My little girl has desperately wanted a parrot and we met one that just loves her, but she has no idea I bought the bird. Setting up a big bird cage in my living room w/o her finding out has been quite the feat! But it has been good to focus on something else and take a much needed break from the sadness of this case.

Have there been any new developments that I've missed? Any new suspects? Have the Wrights got their other kids back yet? I meant to ask that after their hearing on Monday but I forgot.

Pooooor Teghan!!!! I just sigh with a lip stuck out the entire time I read those stories! It is unthinkable!

Interesting her cause of death is blunt force trauma, as we discussed here! It is amazing that after the horror she endured for 10 DAYS that is what the COD was.

Also interesting that even though her mother left her under the care of an adult, "She is charged with felony negligent child abuse causing serious bodily harm in connection with her daughter's death." Also discussed here, as a parent you are LEGALLY held responsible for your children who are too young to care for themselves!

I am so sorry for these sweet young things that learned about the evil that exists in this world when they should have only been worried where that butterfly just flew to or finding the coolest leaf in the pile! I'm sorry, sweet babies.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...trangled-mothers-boyfriend.html#ixzz3AcMt4eDa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Question: so, now that GG is being tried as an adult, does this mean he has been moved out of juvie? And, is he in general population, or isolated? TIA

A lot of you may already be aware of this but just in case you are not, I thought I'd share that I found a You Tube video of the court proceeding of GG on August 11 and also a You Tube video where the Kitsap County Prosecutor RH (also on August 11) answers some questions from media/reporters and some of those answers are things we have wondered about here. For example, verbatim - did LE obtain DNA from everyone in the MHP, etc. (I found these 2 videos by just going to You Tube and searching under Gabe G.)

Question: so, now that GG is being tried as an adult, does this mean he has been moved out of juvie? And, is he in general population, or isolated? TIA

Awww gosh, I read he'd stay in juvie jail until 18 per the judge. I'll find it in the morning if someone else doesn't.

I've been away from the board for a few days. I've been trying to get all set up for the baby Conure that I'm bringing home early next week. My little girl has desperately wanted a parrot and we met one that just loves her, but she has no idea I bought the bird. Setting up a big bird cage in my living room w/o her finding out has been quite the feat! But it has been good to focus on something else and take a much needed break from the sadness of this case.

Have there been any new developments that I've missed? Any new suspects? Have the Wrights got their other kids back yet? I meant to ask that after their hearing on Monday but I forgot.

GG was arrested and with the current info from LE, believed to be the only perpetrator. He is in a juvenile mental health facility being mentally evaluated. There was a car set to fire and vandalized in retaliation of the murder. A friend of GG's mom and her daughter were the victims of vandelization, because they are friends with GG's mom and are not severing that relationship. Other than that, it's mostly just discussion and speculation. Perhaps others can fill in more, I am also playing catch up a bit.

I believe that we aren't allowed to talk about the status of the other children, per mods request.

(This is O/T, but I found this link via Bremerton news, about a woman who was held captive and escaped: http://www.northkitsapherald.com/news/270930451.html "Kitsap County Sheriff's Office deputies were able to track the captive woman down after the man moved her to a shed behind his parents' home..." reminiscent of Abby's case )

GG was arrested and with the current info from LE, believed to be the only perpetrator. He is in a juvenile mental health facility being mentally evaluated. There was a car set to fire and vandalized in retaliation of the murder. A friend of GG's mom and her daughter were the victims of vandelization, because they are friends with GG's mom and are not severing that relationship. Other than that, it's mostly just discussion and speculation. Perhaps others can fill in more, I am also playing catch up a bit.

I believe that we aren't allowed to talk about the status of the other children, per mods request.

So, he's being held in a mental health juvie facility? Not jail, where he would be transported for his evaluation(s)?

So, he's being held in a mental health juvie facility? Not jail, where he would be transported for his evaluation(s)?

He is only there for his evaluation, I do not believe he is being held there other then the duration of the eval. I will try to find a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2