Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG is not being held in a juvie facility, he's being held currently at Western State Mental Hospital for an evaluation to see if he's competent to stand a criminal trial.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/police-arson-and-vandalism-likely-retaliation-litt/ng3ZL/

Thanks Ontario Mom

Link to Western State Mental Hotel, I mean Hospital:

http://www.dshs.wa.gov/mhsystems/wsh.shtml

"Psychologists in the Center for Forensic Services perform a diverse range of functions to assist the Courts, the Community, and Patients in the hospital. The pre-trial evaluation team evaluates patients who face criminal charges to determine whether they have a mental illness, and whether they have the functional abilities required to stand trial or be held accountable for their acts. "
http://www.dshs.wa.gov/mhsystems/wshpsychologydept.shtml

"
The Center for Forensic Services (CFS) serves clients who have been committed to the hospital under the Revised Code of Washington Law (RCW) 10.77. These include defendants who are undergoing an inpatient evaluation for competency to stand trial and/or mental state at the time of the criminal offense. CFS also provides competency restoration treatment and treatment for clients who have been found Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity (NGRI). CFS contains four treatment units which primarily house clients undergoing forensic evaluation/competency restoration and four treatment units which house NGRI clients. The forensic Community Program is located on an additional treatment unit in CFS and serves NGRI clients who are ready for or have already received a Conditional Release by the Court. Additionally, Community Program staff provide treatment and case management services for a number of NGRI clients who are living in the community after being Conditionally Released.

In addition to providing inpatient forensic evaluations, CFS staff are located in two satellite offices (one on hospital grounds and one located in King County) which provide forensic evaluations to defendants in Western Washington jails and those who are residing in the community on Personal Recognizance (PR).

The majority of CFS treatment units house only male clients, although there are three treatment units which are co-ed. Most treatment units contain 30-31 clients. CFS is a highly secured environment with procedures/processes unique to that center. All patients in CFS participate in daily active psychiatric treatment which is ordered by a physician and individualized to clients’ particular treatment needs and reasons for admission. Group treatments, competency restoration classes, and recreational activities are offered in the Treatment and Recovery Center (TRC).

Benefits and Outcomes

The goal of CFS, like the rest of the hospital, is to promote recovery and well-being in partnership with the people we serve. However, CFS does provide forensic evaluations to defendants who may or may not end up requiring mental health treatment. Each client works closely with a multidisciplinary treatment team that includes staff from Psychiatry, Pharmacy, Psychology,Nursing, Rehabilitation, and Social Work. For CFS clients undergoing a forensic evaluation or competency evaluation, an additional team member includes a forensic evaluator (usually psychologist or psychiatrist) who provides a formal report to the Court upon completion of the client’s evaluation or competency restoration treatment.

NGRI clients wishing to be conditionally released or receive final discharge are reviewed by the CFS Risk Review Board (RRB). The RRB makes recommendations to the court, and a judge makes the final decision as to whether and under what conditions an NGRI client may leave WSH."
http://www.dshs.wa.gov/mhsystems/wshcfs.shtml

A little late to the discussion, but just wanted to add that Tori Stafford's favourite colour was also purple :(

GG was arrested and with the current info from LE, believed to be the only perpetrator. He is in a juvenile mental health facility being mentally evaluated. There was a car set to fire and vandalized in retaliation of the murder. A friend of GG's mom and her daughter were the victims of vandelization, because they are friends with GG's mom and are not severing that relationship. Other than that, it's mostly just discussion and speculation. Perhaps others can fill in more, I am also playing catch up a bit.

I believe that we aren't allowed to talk about the status of the other children, per mods request.

Thank you! I'm sad to hear about the retaliation against GG's family. This isn't their fault. I hope things calm down there soon and that nobody is hurt.

Thank you! I'm sad to hear about the retaliation against GG's family. This isn't their fault. I hope things calm down there soon and that nobody is hurt.

There has been a clarification about the mental health facility. I don't know how to double quote, so see a few posts above.

Sheriff Boyer tried to reassure them. Jenise's murder, he said, is rare.

"There's no reason for us to panic over this," said Boyer. "But to learn from it."

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/community-celebrates-life-jenise-wright/ng4N9/

I find this to be an excellent comment from LE today regarding the level of tension parents are feeling and the concern for their children.

yes, but once this happens your neighborhood, I think all parents change there habits, I know my mom did, I know i posted before, I grew up in the area the Lyons girls went missing in Maryland. you talk to my two oldest sister, they are 12 and 15 years older than me, they were allowed to ride there bikes to the park, stay all day. came and went. I was 5 when the Lyons girls went missing. me, I was not allowed out of the front yard, field trips, my mother went me, no walking to the store or schools. My sister will say there was big difference on how they were raised and me and my other two sisters

yes, but once this happens your neighborhood, I think all parents change there habits, I know my mom did, I know i posted before, I grew up in the area the Lyons girls went missing in Maryland. you talk to my two oldest sister, they are 12 and 15 years older than me, they were allowed to ride there bikes to the park, stay all day. came and went. I was 5 when the Lyons girls went missing. me, I was not allowed out of the front yard, field trips, my mother went me, no walking to the store or schools. My sister will say there was big difference on how they were raised and me and my other two sisters

Knowledge is power and for years prior to you being able to spread your wings, I am guessing in your case nothing bad had happened in your city/town. After a neighborhood is 'violated', it feels 'different' . You change your habits but you do adapt so that you can function with some sort of 'normalcy' IMO. You get street smarts fast for sure. I am betting the buddy system and checking in with parents is going to be a bit more vigorous for the kids of the MHP now ...

It does change people. We were at the soccer complex Ashley Estell was abducted from. Nothing was ever the same.

With that said, I think some changes can be positive. Often, it wakes people up a bit. The trailer park itself, seems like it was dangerously loose on the supervision front. (I am not trying to make a statement about anyone specific, but in general.) I think it was a tragedy waiting to happen, honestly and very unfortunately. I think sometimes, it's a good reminder that kids need an adult around, even if it's just to pop a head out every so often. They are still kids, and we have to strive for the balance between independence and protection.

I was looking at Jenise's picture at the start of this thread. Her little face is so lit up. Her smile reaches her eyes. What a delightful, vibrant little girl she was. Such a little cutie pie. What a beautiful angel. Right now I just have it blocked out what happened to her, what that monster did to her to take her from this world. I want to stare at that adorable little face and enjoy her amazing smile. And then cry.

**This picture comes from the news article of Jenise's memorial. I am really glad folks got a chance to sign a new banner.
http://seattletimes.com/html/picturethis/2024327994_memorialforjenisewright.html

Really just a side note/thought...as I was looking at this picture, it struck me that this little stuffed eagle would be a brilliant place to put a LE camera in the event they were still looking for anyone else. (Personally, I believe GG acted alone)
eagle sign.jpg

I'm sure this was posted in the last threads (behind)

"Neighbors say Gaeta's family appears to be moving out of the Steele Creek Mobile Home Park. They say there was a moving truck at the house today. Investigators say tensions are high as the small community grieves the little girl's murder."
http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/police-arson-and-vandalism-likely-retaliation-litt/ng3ZL/

Really sad for his mom.

Oh man :( This is so bad. I do feel sad for the mom. I hope she has family and friends who will support her and hold her together.

I was looking at Jenise's picture at the start of this thread. Her little face is so lit up. Her smile reaches her eyes. What a delightful, vibrant little girl she was. Such a little cutie pie. What a beautiful angel. Right now I just have it blocked out what happened to her, what that monster did to her to take her from this world. I want to stare at that adorable little face and enjoy her amazing smile. And then cry.

Agreed. She really looks like the happiest girl in the world.
1407680274000-jenise-wright.PNG

The waiting for more information is frustrating. Obviously it's frustrating to you folks as well[modsnip].

I'm leaning towards more than one attack, because it's the simplest explanation for the soiled underwear being separated from the body.

Meanwhile, I thought some of you might find this interesting. I came across it in an unrelated area. It relates to rape fantasies in disturbed individuals.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/maggie-me...de-what-i-found-on-it-made-me-glad-he-did-it/

The waiting for more information is frustrating. Obviously it's frustrating to you folks as well, [modsnip]

I'm leaning towards more than one attack, because it's the simplest explanation for the soiled underwear being separated from the body.

Meanwhile, I thought some of you might find this interesting. I came across it in an unrelated area. It relates to rape fantasies in disturbed individuals.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/maggie-me...de-what-i-found-on-it-made-me-glad-he-did-it/

I lean towards one attack and think he took the clothing , knowing it had dna, and thinking he would successfully hide or destroy it.

ETA On the frustrating wait for more info. I told a member yesterday the thing that really sucks is someone, somewhere knows the answers to all these questions we have right now. Please if you're that person, join and tell us the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul