WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the mother recently divorced? Could the father be involved and may have kidnapped her if the divorce was an ugly divorce? I am throwing thoughts around in my head.... Lord, I pray you keep your children safe, wrapped in your love!

Was the mother recently divorced? Could the father be involved and may have kidnapped her if the divorce was an ugly divorce? I am throwing thoughts around in my head.... Lord, I pray you keep your children safe, wrapped in your love!

Yes, her parents are recently divorced. I have seen no mentions whatsoever of her father.

May have found father's Myspace...anyone know if his name SHane?

Not sure which mods are available at the time, but I need to hage a PM comvo with one. If she was not abducted, I may know where she is or was and I don't know who to call or how to explain it. It's a 6 degrees of seperation type of thing.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49383897.html
This one says that she argued with her brother on the way to the friends house, and they say that she was there about 15 minutes and then left to go home at 9:15-ish.

That's a very crappy timeline.

The article says her dad lives in Tennessee and he has been contacted by police and not a suspect.

The article in the link says the town has been crisscrossed 3 times looking for the child and ...even the bloodhounds didn't pick up her scent! Are they using trained scent dogs?

If her scent wasn't picked up by the dogs, are they sure she didn't return to the house? Sounds like someone may have offered her a lift? I'm glad the FBI is helping in the search.

Poor kid. That Myspace was all kinds of sad, and rather morose for a 10 yr old, even for a twihard (serious Twilight fan). As awful as it sounds I can only hope that she ran away and will be found safe soon. I really don't want to entertain any other possibilities. It is just too sad to see cases where children have barely been given a chance to live carefree then become victims to violence.

Not sure which mods are available at the time, but I need to hage a PM comvo with one. If she was not abducted, I may know where she is or was and I don't know who to call or how to explain it. It's a 6 degrees of seperation type of thing.

:confused:

that was posted by not my kids....sorry:rolleyes:

So, it looks like a week before she goes missing her brother goes to juvie. If she had an argument with him just before going to her friend's house the night she goes missing, then he must have been gone for less than a week.

I wonder what he was doing between 9:00 and 9:30 p.m. I also wonder how old he is and what he did to be sent to juvie. Obviously, he's under 18 to have gone to juvie.

It's amazing what insight there is from a person's myspace. It reads more like the myspace of a 13 or 14-year-old.

I hope she responds soon.....I keep checking back in between housework and its driving me nuts. I hope they find her soon! :frown:

So, it looks like a week before she goes missing her brother goes to juvie. If she had an argument with him just before going to her friend's house the night she goes missing, then he must have been gone for less than a week.

I wonder what he was doing between 9:00 and 9:30 p.m. I also wonder how old he is and what he did to be sent to juvie. Obviously, he's under 18 to have gone to juvie.

It's amazing what insight there is from a person's myspace. It reads more like the myspace of a 13 or 14-year-old.

Very true. I would expect the dark angst from an older adolescent, but a 10 yr old child? The profile of her friend 'Fistey' (feisty?) is similar, though not as dark, but very 'mature' and disturbing in other ways. I'm not the internet police but, come on parents, step it up.

ugh, i hope they find her. I've been digging around myspace and it seems a lot of her friends who are around the same age as her have profiles. I've only found one that mentions she's missing. Not going to even test the rules and post an underage profile :(

Also, I too am curious about nmk's findings....

Charts don't look good.

Kidnapping, not runaway. LE should check brothers/relatives/friends/acquaintances of friend she visited. Someone got her on the way home. She is in extreme danger.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks Soulscape, I am so thankful the FBI has entered the investigation as every minute counts.

We have a real special poster here at Websleuths that hails from that particular neck of the woods. He retired as a detective there and was so devoted to his work he still works the 2 cases that were unsolved when he left the force.

I'm hoping Coldcase will stop by here. I have a feeling the case will draw from investigators that share his devotion to Justice, from Olympia down to Aberdeen. I think they'll be searching everywhere for her. I also hope they find her soon. xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221