WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got ahold of animal. The only reason that I can't talk about it on the board is it involves minors and some people that may or may no be involved.
I've never dealt with kids this young that have this much of an online presence,so I don't know what I can post and what I can't.
I'm not trying to be cryptic, it's just turning out that way.
It's okay if you hate me for a little while, I hate cryptic sleuthers myself. Just bear with me.

Am I imagining things? The mood on the "Disturbed" profile is now "adored." Wasn't it "wet" before? Who has access to her profile? Did I miss something?

No one will hate you at all....you are trying to help....continue and we will all be here waiting for the outcome!!

I got ahold of animal. The only reason that I can't talk about it on the board is it involves minors and some people that may or may no be involved.
I've never dealt with kids this young that have this much of an online presence,so I don't know what I can post and what I can't.
I'm not trying to be cryptic, it's just turning out that way.
It's okay if you hate me for a little while, I hate cryptic sleuthers myself. Just bear with me.

No one will hate you at all....you are trying to help....continue and we will all be here waiting for the outcome!!

. . . . with baited breath ;}

NMK, don't worry about it! Finding this child is more important! I can wait until it is safe to let us in on what you've sleuthed...and if I can wait (Miss Impatience here!) I know anyone can! LOL!

:blowkiss:

Let's find this little one so she can start over and get back to being a little girl again!

Am I imagining things? The mood on the "Disturbed" profile is now "adored." Wasn't it "wet" before? Who has access to her profile? Did I miss something?

This makes the second time she has gotten onto Myspace since she went missing. She was on Saturday morning too.

This makes the second time she has gotten onto Myspace since she went missing. She was on Saturday morning too.

Hmmmm...what's up with that? Do you think she may be with family members?

Do you really think it is her accessing the site? If her mood is "adored" I have to wonder where she is? Did she meet someone online? Is she at a relative's? This girl is 10 (almost 11 years old) but her myspace indicates she is wise beyond her years. Not a good thing when mixed with the immaturity of a 10-year old.

I'm concerned. WHO would "adore" her besides her parents or grandparents at this age? Once you pass the parents and grandparents, the thoughts get scary :eek:

She could have a boyfriend (what a thought for a 10-year old). She could have said she was 13 or 14 and probably gotten away with it. Her myspace would make me think she was 13 or 14. So a boyfriend that was 13 to 18? Could happen :eek: OR........

Not_my_kids I hope whatever you are working on turns out to be the solution to this mystery and that she is just "hanging out" and is okay.

Salem

My hope is that she is with a family member, perhaps because she didn't want to go home where her brother is. It "could" be her logging onto her myspace page but it also could be someone who has her password. Girls that age share their passwords and also create pages for their friends to use, especially if the girl's parents don't want her to have a page. This way the parent can't find it as easily.

Since the town is so small and everyone seems to know each other, it makes more sense that she would be with a family member rather than a friend. I know people make crazy decisions sometimes but I doubt that any adult would let her stay with the search that's being conducted for her. A family member might, though, especially if she's frightened or in danger.

So sad. Another little one missing. I hope and pray she is safe with family members somewhere.

My daughter and son went to Ocean Shores today for a wedding and stopped in McCleary for gas. My daughter said there were 4 Search and Rescue vehicles and a Red Cross vehicle at the gas station there.

I'm not that familiar with McCleary. My hubby is though. He gave me a somewhat rough idea of the roads in and out of there. He's done several jobs there. There are so many ways someone could have taken her if she was in a vehicle. They could have went to Elma or Montesano. Or...back to the freeway in either direction :eek:

Her Myspace is scary for a ten year old child. I have three kids. They weren't like that at 10. Maybe at 13 or 14....but not 10. It could just be the times are changing and kids are growing up faster. But still...it's scary.

This does not sound good for this little girl. I hope they find her and soon.

Soulscape...thanks so much as usual for your input. Do the charts indicate this was a family abduction/kidnapping, or maybe a SO sexual kidnapping?

Glad FBI is now involved. They will trace the new activity on the MS pages including the location of the computer making these 'mood' entries.

Her Disturbed myspace was last logged in June 28th

I'm also wondering...I read that bloodhounds didn't pick up her scent? What does that mean? Did they have her scent where she was walking and lost it? Indicating a car picked her up?

Or did they never have her scent at all?

Weird. Wouldn't the dogs have picked up her scent where she was walking at least? Anyone know?

I'm also wondering...I read that bloodhounds didn't pick up her scent? What does that mean? Did they have her scent where she was walking and lost it? Indicating a car picked her up?

Or did they never have her scent at all?

Weird. Wouldn't the dogs have picked up her scent where she was walking at least? Anyone know?

I have the same questions...if the dogs had the scent and lost it one would consider that a car picked her up or she was swooped up by someone and carried. If the dogs never had her scent...that would be strange wouldn't it?

I read that they never had her scent at all, too... What would that mean, exactly? That she never left the house or that she didn't get far before being taken (or wandering off)? Would it have been possible for a perp to tamper with the scent she left behind?

I am really hoping for her to be found alive, but the chances of that decrease every hour that passes. :(

So, it looks like a week before she goes missing her brother goes to juvie. If she had an argument with him just before going to her friend's house the night she goes missing, then he must have been gone for less than a week.

I wonder what he was doing between 9:00 and 9:30 p.m. I also wonder how old he is and what he did to be sent to juvie. Obviously, he's under 18 to have gone to juvie.

It's amazing what insight there is from a person's myspace. It reads more like the myspace of a 13 or 14-year-old.

Hi Distracted, I thought when a kid goes to Juvie he stays there and only leaves for preplanned trips or occasions. They can't just leave without permission.

Being in there only 1 week makes me think he wouldn't be outside the facility, so it would mean then she would have had to go visit him in person, right?

We just haven't heard that part of the story yet. xox

I'm guessing that Lindsey had multiple brothers, since I don't see how the brother in juvie could get out so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24