WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in a much earlier Lindsey thread that there was conversation about the school construction. It was determined that the renovation had been going on for a while. One of the McCleary locals who posts here was able to find out some info. It might have been Cyberswept. I'll go see if I can find the thread.

OK, I was right...Cyberswept mentioned on Thread # 7, page 26, post #360 about rocks, gravel, dirt, etc. at the McCleary school. There is some discussion following his comments. Please go there to read about the construction issue. There are too many comments to copy/paste all of them, but this matter has been previously discussed.

I'm still learning the ropes and catching up on this case, so be please be patient with me. Would you please translate your comment to us newbies. I would greatly appreciate it.

Novice Seeker

Sooth seer pretty much summed up what I had found in post #134. You can find a lot by simply googling Bosscat2. Hope this helps.

Has anyone seen this comment left on Lindsey's blog from "psychic hunter"?

http://findlindseybaum.blogspot.com/2009/09/updated-donations-needed-list.html

I am a Paranormal Scientist and would like to help. I need someone to email me the last known locations Lindsey was seen. 1 to 3 would be okay. with that data, I will be able to give coordinates that will be accurate 95% or greater as to where to look for her. my email is willwarr@yahoo.com or you can call me @ 216.772.8695 anytime. I hope you are serious about finding this little girl because I am.
Sincerely,
William J Warr,
Chief Intell Agent
P.U.L.S.E. Division

i looked up that user name and found a name connected to it in mccleary

***please remember,
anyone can use the user name bosscat or bosscat2 that doesnt mean its the same person that left the comments-on the news report page***

i found a person with that user name in mccleary

CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR

EXCAVATION/GRADING/LANDCLEAR

MCCLEARY
State WA
Effective Date 5/20/2005
Status OUT OF BUSINESS
Expiration Date 5/20/2009

I am catching up but I don't remember if this has been asked or discussed. Tuba mentioned school, classmates connection and there was construction work going on around the school. I wonder if there may be some connection? Was this work going on or just starting when school let out?

Novice Seeker

Has anyone seen this comment left on Lindsey's blog from "psychic hunter"?

http://findlindseybaum.blogspot.com/2009/09/updated-donations-needed-list.html

Hi Jules,

There is a well known group in the greater Seattle area who do psychic work where they sit and contemplate and then draw pictures of what they are thinking. I can't remember what this is called, but they were active in the Elizabeth Smart case.

They were actually pretty acurate for the first place she was held in naming the type of environment she was held. They said she was up on a hill in a bunker area where there was something like a big pipe.

She was up on a hill and underground in a bunker type area for the first month or so of her disappearance. xox

ETA: Whoops, I just read that quote again and the word was there, 'Paranormal'.

I am catching up but I don't remember if this has been asked or discussed. Tuba mentioned school, classmates connection and there was construction work going on around the school. I wonder if there may be some connection? Was this work going on or just starting when school let out?

Novice Seeker

Could it be Libby's daughter who she had problems with at school and then they became friends again? I know a poster here said this family is 'clean', meaning no record with the law IMO, but an Astro also said they didn't believe the unsub had any SO status in his past, was middle aged and knew Lindsey. It just haunts me.

Does anyone know where the word came from that Lindsey was swimming at the Nelson house the afternoon of her disappearance? I was asked this question over the weekend by one of our stellar posters here and didn't know the answer for sure so thought I'd throw it out here. xox

Hi TakeNote, I'm wondering if you or whoever pulled up the plat mape of the SW area could pull up this Mr M's {Bosscat2} property on Overlake Dr {?} and see what the area is like around his property, how big his property is, etc.

Thanks. Off to work I go, HI HO ;{ lol See y'all toight. xox

Could it be Libby's daughter who she had problems with at school and then they became friends again? I know a poster here said this family is 'clean', meaning no record with the law IMO, but an Astro also said they didn't believe the unsub had any SO status in his past, was middle aged and knew Lindsey. It just haunts me.

Does anyone know where the word came from that Lindsey was swimming at the Nelson house the afternoon of her disappearance? I was asked this question over the weekend by one of our stellar posters here and didn't know the answer for sure so thought I'd throw it out here. xox

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3958627&highlight=swimming+pool#post3958627

Post#111 and a few other references scattered about.

The placement of Mccleary is right next to the Indian Reservation which if you go out on 108 a short distance toward Kilmache from my understanding turns into the reservation lands. My question is with the search warrants and the searches would they have to ask permission with the Indian reservation to search those properties or do they usually have there own law enforcement search those or is it possible that the FBI can search that area. Just kind of curious. Thinking where it is so close to Mccleary and maybe the perp is familure with the Indian Nation laws of the land, would thereby slow down the process of searching those areas where there might be a possiblity of a person being found. Just a thought

Hi TakeNote, I'm wondering if you or whoever pulled up the plat mape of the SW area could pull up this Mr M's {Bosscat2} property on Overlake Dr {?} and see what the area is like around his property, how big his property is, etc.

Thanks. Off to work I go, HI HO ;{ lol See y'all toight. xox

hi scandi :)

i would love to see a map of it also.....im not good at maps....LOL....but i know there are others here that are :)

oh.....and a nice over head fly by would be nice too :) *wink, wink* :biggrin:

I wanted to let the WS'ers know that some of us really do read the forums here. There's been instance(s) where (non-local) member(s) have (accurately) been 'ahead' of things.

Keep up the good work.

thank you JVK!!

i feel for you guys!!

i really do

im so impressed on how well you guys are doing......i wish there was more i could do to help at this time.....im local too.....i have had info that i couldnt post....and it made me leave the thread for awhile.....its sooooo hard.....hang in there.....im working hard to be able to come and do some boot work with you all.....i cant say thank you enough.....all the leg work you are doing, plus the pics......i hope you know how much it means to me and the group here that you keep us a part of the searches, by providing those pictures!!!

we luv you guys!!!

About all those logging or utility roads that branch out into the woods around McCleary. What kind of wild animal is common back there? Is it a hunting allowed area? Is the land near the water as swampy as it looks in most places? And finally, does anyone have an idea of the average water temps in the month surrounding Lindsey's disappearance? Or where I could find that eclectic little piece of information?

Thanks and don't dead trout me to death for the boring questions.

I was trying to find anything that would provide info on water temps. Will keep searching, but there are a lot of links on a McCleary city profile http://www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/genInfo.php?locIndex=24881
that could be searched through.

The placement of Mccleary is right next to the Indian Reservation which if you go out on 108 a short distance toward Kilmache from my understanding turns into the reservation lands. My question is with the search warrants and the searches would they have to ask permission with the Indian reservation to search those properties or do they usually have there own law enforcement search those or is it possible that the FBI can search that area. Just kind of curious. Thinking where it is so close to Mccleary and maybe the perp is familure with the Indian Nation laws of the land, would thereby slow down the process of searching those areas where there might be a possiblity of a person being found. Just a thought

The FBI has jurisidiction, here is a quote about the FBI in Indian Country, in this case concerning illegal drugs:

...the bureau in Indian Country acts like a local police department, making the felony arrests. Tribal police don't have legal authority to arrest non-Indians or charge anyone with felonies. And the maximum term in reservation jails is one year.

source

Tribal Justice and Safety

So my assumption would be that local tribal nations know to watch for Lindsey, and that the FBI would be called in if anything was found. Probably searches are being done too. Plus any hunting and plant gathering will have folks out in the woods also.

Can anyone direct me to mikeb's aerial photos. I can't find the link(s). TIA

I have been combing the aerial photos and although I did find a couple of interesting areas, on closer examination, they turned out not to be so interesting.
A bit like finding a needle in a haystack.

Just saw Lindsey's case Oprah. It was short, but nice.

it was really nice to see Lindsey story on Oprah...

my hubby came in waiting and watching to see if Lindsey story was going to be on....as the list of the other missing children really got to him....as our daughter walked in and asked what was going on...it caught her attention as well....boys and girls of all ages missing.....even some from washington state that hubby brought out that we didnt even know of.....we all three felt very sad *tears*......i thought the program went well.....im really glad momb was able to have a few mins on tv to tell Lindsey story....many families did not......im glad they shared how hard volunteers are working from around the state... traveling to the small town of McCleary to find Lindsey....:)

the show focused on hope :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member