WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought: Since somebody mentioned that the cameras at the gas station, don't really pick up much ... could she have stopped to use the bathroom there?

She might have gone around the side or back, and the camera never picked her up.

If she did that ... she could have been taken from the bathroom, or back of the gas station, where nobody would see.

Just a thought .. whatcha think?

adding RSO residence to Cyberswept's map
Mapwrso.jpg

I didn't think KK was married...I thought her my space said that she was "in a relationship". So Wes couldn't be her brother in law could he?

It could be her sisters husband.

I didn't think KK was married...I thought her my space said that she was "in a relationship". So Wes couldn't be her brother in law could he?

I'm still trying to catch up but, can't we have a brother in law that is married to our sister?

FBI: Stranger not likely behind girl's disappearance

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- The massive ground search for the missing 10-year-old girl was scaled back on Wednesday as investigators turned the focus of their work from searching to following up on tips they've received.

On Wednesday a second person came forward to report having seen Lindsey Baum on Friday night as she walked home along Maple Street from a friend's house.

Experts with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children say if the girl was abducted, it most likely wasn't by a stranger who was hiding in the bushes.

"From what knowledge we have and the information that I have that it's someone that she possibly knows, somebody that is in the area," said Henry Schmidt with the organization.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

Likely already posted, but not in the last three or four pages, so I thought to share.

Could be he was with her sister...if she has one. Not sure.

ETA: Boy I'm slow this morning...

Could be he was with her sister...if she has one. Not sure.

ETA: Boy I'm slow this morning...

lol Thanks, I guess I stayed up to late last night reading so I'm not thinking to clearly.

Steroids came to mind while I was reading it.

"Psychological Effects

Steroids have been reported to increase a persons aggressiveness or lead them to become more violent. This is sometimes called a "roid rage," defined as a manic rage where the user displays episodes of outright aggression and/or violent feelings and actions. Though scientific evidence is hard to find in support of roid rages, there are a large number of individual accounts of users who describe their own uncharacteristic aggressive behavior while under the influence of anabolic steroids.

In addition, many users report feeling good about themselves while on anabolic steroids, but researchers report that extreme mood swings can also occur. Depression is often seen when the drugs are stopped and may contribute to a dependence on anabolic steroids. Researchers further report that users may suffer from paranoid jealousy, extreme irritability, delusions, and impaired judgment stemming from feelings of invincibility."
http://www.cesar.umd.edu/cesar/drugs/steroids.asp

I can't stress how greatly steriods can alter someone's personality. If the resident 'Body By Nautilus - Mind by Mattel' steriod abuser takes their shots on Tuesday, I know from experience to get the heck outta Dodge on Thursday.

My fist hubby was a competitive body-builder who took a cocktail of anabolic steroids & HGC (human growth compound). In the span of two years he went from being a really kind, decent man to being extremely volatile, and ultimately very abusive. The 'roid rages are very real - scary, scary stuff.

A couple of thoughts after reading along for a few days--

Lindsey is told to head home just after 9, but her curfew is 10-- it is a Friday night and she's just had an argument with her brother. It seems entirely plausible that she was not headed directly home.

Is there a place where kids congregate-- a basketball hoop, a skateboarding location? The convenience store for a candy bar is another thought.

Also, is there a bowling alley or arcade in this town?

I totally agree about the blood... is it possible that she took a right onto 6th street (south) towards Pine? Do you think that is where the dogs lost her scent (per another poster)

ETA: The reason I ask is because someone, somewhere (LOL) mentioned that it's possible she went another route because a friend lived on one of those other streets...

That was KK on the SM board. I don't know that I believe anything she says.

A couple of thoughts after reading along for a few days--

Lindsey is told to head home just after 9, but her curfew is 10-- it is a Friday night and she's just had an argument with her brother. It seems entirely plausible that she was not headed directly home.

Is there a place where kids congregate-- a basketball hoop, a skateboarding location? The convenience store for a candy bar is another thought.

Also, is there a bowling alley or arcade in this town?

Most of the kids hang out in Beerbower Park which is about a block from her house (and next to the police station) and the convenience store would have been the Shell station.
I know there is another mini mart/gas station on Simpson but everyone has been questioned there and I'm assuming no one seen her (since they haven't reported her being seen anywhere but on Maple)

WK is KK's brother. he could not be married to a sister, and I found a protection order from the ex wife in 99. From what I see KK has never been married and her kids have her last name. Researching on her she use to be part of a muscle magazine WK was part owner in. She also is linked to a unclejackscats.org website from AZ. I think they both previously lived in AZ. not sure though..

Oh and I also do not trust anything she has said. I think Lindsey went down there to see if her friend could stay the night with her, which was reported early on. This woman keeps posting on the other site that they monitor the myspace. All I have to say to that is BS!!! If I went on my 12 yr old myspace and there was a friend that had a myspace even close to what these 10 yr olds have I would make her delete the friend.

I think KK is trying to make herself look like the perfect mom. I think these kids had the run of the town, and did what they wanted when they wanted. These are the type of parents who make the lives of parents who really care harder!!

BBM.. This is the first I read this time line of 8:30 - 10 pm,
I thought it was 9:00 ?

"Scott told KXRO that several tips have been received and investigators would like to talk to anyone who may have seen anything suspicious in McCleary, a tiny town of only about 1,500, between the hours of 8:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. Friday when Lindsey failed to return home"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529582,00.html

BBM.. This is the first I read this time line of 8:30 - 10 pm,
I thought it was 9:00 ?

"Scott told KXRO that several tips have been received and investigators would like to talk to anyone who may have seen anything suspicious in McCleary, a tiny town of only about 1,500, between the hours of 8:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. Friday when Lindsey failed to return home"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529582,00.html

Maybe they are thinking someone was watching her before the 9;15pm timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592