WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Cleo, Do you know if KK is still posting on that other board?

No, sorry, scandi, I do not know. I haven't been over there since those first posts of her's and now I seem to have lost the links that I had to it.

Maybe someone else here is keeping up with those boards.

Steadfast, he was sleuthed because he fit the profile physically of the perp that Tuba gave us in a reading.

I and JnTexas researched him most of the day and presented our findings to Soulscape. She said that although he matches the physical description and the astrological description she could not put him on the short list because he has no history of sex crimes.

I agreed to look elsewhere for clues other than him because I trust Soulscapes judgement. So barring any unexpected surprises in criminal history, he's out of the question as a perp.

Yes he is from what I can determine her brother. That is why I looked at him. We are leaving no stone unturned as we do at WS. We look at everyone and one by one rule them out KWIM :wink: Because we don't trust what anyone has to say do we? LOL We are all from Missouri the "show me" state haha.

So that is why he was brought up. We don't know if he had access. We do know his sister's house was the last physical home that Lindsey was in and for that reason, plus his physical fitness matching the description, plus...but he's been all but ruled out. So there you have it :)

Hmmm . . . I respect you lots, Kat, you know. :blowkiss: And I've only heard good things about Soulscape.

But, I hope posters will be sure to make clear when something they are presenting in this thread is based on astrology or psychics or dreams and not based on
something here in the physical world.

But back to WK. I sure wouldn't rule him out yet either!

ok so how about when you guys were talking about the other site (SM) and i could NOT figure it out at first...
i got a couple pms about it....
and someone said
check your pm
that's acdtually against the rules????

prolly so... but my intention wasn't to keep info from anyone...just didn't think I could type out the entire site name in the open room based off of seeing others remove it... since u werent aware what the initials stood for & no one could openly answer the question for u, I messaged you :) I don't think it was a secret to anyone which is probably why no one said anything bout me doing it...

No, sorry, scandi, I do not know. I haven't been over there since those first posts of her's and now I seem to have lost the links that I had to it.

Maybe someone else here is keeping up with those boards.

yes, i just checked and her last post was july 2 around noon (dunno if that means noon my time, or hers...)

Does anyone know of website to search washingtons inmates.

The person that was arraigned for beating the man in Elma with a hammer, shows up in the Grays Harbor County records as having a connection to a man with the last name of Baum.
Just strikes me odd.
Is Baum a common name in the area?

Is it possible to see if there have been any search warrants issued in the case? They don't have to announce them to the public although they should be of public record, right?

We're looking at what's being said on the Internet. Looking at some of the communication that's being done in the community.[/COLOR][/B]

Article:
http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-070209-missingmcclearygirlthursday,0,396026.story

:angel:

LOL :floorlaugh: Oh lordy be. Yuri kidding me! :wink:

LE reads what is posted on WS? No kidding! LOL

Now funny they should say...we are looking at what is being said on the internet don't you think?

Is it me or is that a nod in KK's direction? LOL

Yes she's posting. I stumbled across her on another yet another website while looking for links earlier. It's the help-find-the-missing website which is very respectable too IMHO.

One thing that keeps standing out to me is this quote from the sheriff:

Scott said people should watch for any unusual social behavior, ranging from increased alcohol use and smoking to anyone who suddenly wants to leave the area or sell their car. McCleary residents should report any suspicions to authorities.

“They may have an association with someone who knows something,” he said, “so if they suspect that, please be the person who has the courage to come forward.”

Scott said that from the beginning, investigators have explored the possibility of family members or friends being involved. Baum’s mother and the stepfather of the young girl Baum had been visiting just before she disappeared have both taken voluntary polygraph tests to aid the investigation.

“They asked to be polygraphed so that we would be comfortable with what we were being told and we could move on to other things,” Scott said. “They did not want us to be wasting valuable time.”

Throughout the search, investigators have spoken with Baum’s father, who lives in Tennessee, Scott said. The father has now booked a flight to Washington for this weekend.

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403.txt

Esp. with so many of us wondering why KK hasn't taken a LD test like her BF & Lindsey's mom! :waitasec: It is almost like he is talking to someone they know already that isn't speaking up! JMHO

Added the 3rd paragraph that also confirms that Lindsey's dad is on his way there!

:angel:

Hmmm . . . I respect you lots, Kat, you know. :blowkiss: And I've only heard good things about Soulscape.

But, I hope posters will be sure to make clear when something they are presenting in this thread is based on astrology or psychics or dreams and not based on
something here in the physical world.

But back to WK. I sure wouldn't rule him out yet either!

Oh ya ya for sure on the bringing of astro's info to this thread. They have their own forum for a reason :).

The person that was arraigned for beating the man in Elma with a hammer, shows up in the Grays Harbor County records as having a connection to a man with the last name of Baum.
Just strikes me odd.

I found this site but no Baum that I could find. I didn't look under SO's. They don't give any criminal info about any inmates. Washington State was the first in the union to require SO's to register by address, for life. xox

http://www.doc.wa.gov/offenderinfo/default.aspx

Just strikes me odd.

I did a quick search using yellowpages & it says in the state of Washington, there are more than 100 listed... I searched McCleary... only 1 listed.

From your underlined statement in that link Angel, it looks like they have heard rumors about someone and need it verified. There has to be a viable cause to hold or interrogate someone I think.

LOL :floorlaugh: Oh lordy be. Yuri kidding me! :wink:

LE reads what is posted on WS? No kidding! LOL

Now funny they should say...we are looking at what is being said on the internet don't you think?

Is it me or is that a nod in KK's direction? LOL

Yes she's posting. I stumbled across her on another yet another website while looking for links earlier. It's the help-find-the-missing website which is very respectable too IMHO.

I definitely think it's a nod in KK's direction! :rolleyes:

Just strikes me odd.

Here is a link to Grays Harbor Inmate Search. Looks like it is for traffic, but might lead to somewhere else:

http://trafficcourtpros.com/warrantsearch.html?county_id=2811&state_id=46

Good questions Tater, I think the first dogs they used were live scent search dogs as they were looking for an alive Lindsay. I don't know, but think the mountain rescue team would also be live scent dogs. They are looking for a live person who is lost.

At some point, usually based on the length of time the person has been missing, a rescue search turns to a recovery mission. That is when they use a dog who has been trained specifically in recovering the remains of human beings. They are refered to as Human Remains Recovery dogs.. Hope that helps.

I read they used some dogs today but have not heard that the search has changed from a rescue to a recovery. Let's hope they don't have to call in these guys. xox

BBM.

See, that is where I started to wonder if rescue dogs are cross-trained as tracking & cadaver dogs?

I'll have to research to know if that is even possible, but after reading your post, I began to think of the same rescue dogs having to find survivors in a plane crash perhaps, but also persons who didn't survive? Does that make sense? The dogs would have to have the ability to locate both living & dead?

On the other hand, my first questions were much as you answered - at what point, if any, have live-tracking dogs been used vs. cadaver dogs? And in what areas?

Just strikes me odd.

Can ya pass me a link to the records site? So I can try to help ya dig up anything possible?

I think I can post this, since the man's name was put out there in the media, although not related to this case.

I won't put his name, just the links.

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/RegisterDetail.asp?SrchBookNo=171161
This is the GHC booking records for the man that was arrested for attacking the man in Elma. I think it's interesting simply because it proves a violent history. I can't tell if he is out of jail at the moment or not. THeir record system confuzzles me.

Then you add the link below and you have a Baum connection to this man within GHC.
General records: http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.namelist
Record with Baum: http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?f...F5F4DCB0D&dt=67F977DFC3167D8FBB7EDD0BD3FEF8DB
I believe he is LE, but I could be wrong.

ETA: Baum is not LE, he appears to be an attorney.

He is owner operator of MonsterMuscle.com.
http://www.juliehavelka.com/sp04pic35.html

More
"Although it's loaded to the walls with merchandise, MonsterMuscle.Com, at 405 N. Second St. in Coeur d'Alene, is a front. No, it's a legitimate business, but it's also the national headquarters for bodybuilding attire, supplements and supplies and Monster Muscle Magazine."
http://www.spokesmanreview.com/tools/story_pf.asp?ID=42152

I'll be in CDA for several days next week....anything that you'd like me to check out??

O/T but... some of you know me from the Haleigh Cummings case... recently married... We found out we're gonna have a baby :) just thought I'd throw that info out there since I've kept it to myself for a while now. I didn't want to get my hopes up to much because of what happened last time. It's finally setting in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurumsal