WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the spec house was not furnished.

Doesn't take much to bring in a few towels, and blankets. A camp out near WC own home seems to make more sense that farming them out.

Better yet why didn't they stay at the Eaglerock home? Why was it off limits? Would think WC would want her family close...

It seems we are missing something so blatantly obvious. If the spec house is a piece of this puzzle, what does that mean? It means thats whenever the killer decided to walk through that door, he chanced running into a perspective purchaser. That would lead me to believe that he was aware of the schedule of showings for that property. (if what we have heard of the spec house is indeed true) Did she take someone there due to it's private nature and something innocent turned deadly? Was this, for lack of better terms, a sex~capade? Did whoever she was with hold her throat during sex? (which by the way is legitimate and I can't believe people do this) Google it. Or don't. It's pretty disturbing. Did this kill her and the person panicked? Maybe it was someone who absolutely COULDN'T be found out to have been with her so he figured covering this up was his best option? Could something so well though out and seemingly painstakingly organized actually be a chaotic mess with so many variables it is leading LE (and us WS~ers) on a wild goose chase? Who could stand to lose everything they have ever had and everything they have ever wanted if discovered to be having a relationship with Mac? Anyway, my husband thinks I am a crazed lunatic, but I thought I would throw it out there after watching "Worlds Greatest Dad" and seeing this newest theory of mine come to fruition. It is obvious I need a glass of wine. (it is 6 pm here, so that is OK, right?)

oops sorry for the double post-------

My issue with it being an accident and sexual is that LE said there is no evidence of rape (I am assuming of sexual intercourse either)----and the amount of rage evidence (rumor) such as dismemberment, removal of braces, face, possible knife still in body. All of this is rumor if I remember right---so just my opinion.

Did you see my post that "SLM" may mean Satellite Loop Mode (or Map)---which is used to set up a fixed point for an infrared satellite photo to be taken to see if there is a body (or decaying body material) underground.?? On the other hand it may not mean that.........

Yes, thank you, I saw that one among dozens of technical acronyms that would fit, but I didn't know what they meant...I was trying from a SK angle which usually involves some self prophacy or their demented belief that they are a death angel serving God's will to issue punishment. Whatever.

I was also doing a lot of Googling to try and find a gang connection too, but the only SLM gang reference is in the state of Virginia and not much was mentioned about them. Maybe they are not ready for prime time.

I believe that Del Rio has clarified that we are not certain what was written.

All of the above is rumor, of course.

The only mention I've seen of Wendy needing any kind of help is her asking for places for her brothers to stay when they came to town for the memorial. And her friends were more than eager to help her out. IF she were such a wretch, I doubt those who know her best would be willing to open their homes to her relatives.

Want to add... just my speculation...there seems to be some jealousy of WC by the women in Wenatchee. That's the only explanation I can come up with as to why there's so much sniping at WC, who's a mother who lost her daughter in the most tragic way. I notice that all of these "reports" are vague and in passive voice. IF there were any truth to any of this, then we'd hear exactly what WC is doing to be such a money-grubbing poormouther.

There are at least two other occasions where WC has shown sheer and utter greed that have been brought to my attention. However, people are afraid to repeat them because of how their statements will be construed. Or should I say MISCONSTRUED.

Doesn't take much to bring in a few towels, and blankets. A camp out near WC own home seems to make more sense that farming them out.

Better yet why didn't they stay at the Eaglerock home? Why was it off limits? Would think WC would want her family close...

They probably DID meet up at Wendy's during the day. I'm blessed to have good friends who would have gladly helped me out if I were in a similar situation, and it would not have bothered me at all to ask.

When I say that the spec home is not furnished, I'm saying it doesn't have beds. And I wouldn't ask my family to sleep on the floor of an empty house when I have good friends who would gladly open their homes to them.

Kinda crazy the nit-picking that's going on with WC right now.

All of the above is rumor, of course.

The only mention I've seen of WC needing financial help is her asking for places for her brothers to say when they came to town for the memorial. And her friends were more than eager to help her out. IF she were such a wretch, I doubt those who know her best would be willing to open their homes to her relatives.

Puf, I dunno. IMO the public memorial was an unfortunate tribute to WC instead of MC. Going through the motions for sure. Very few pictures in recent years of MC in a very long slide show speaks to the distance in the relationship between WC & MC. Plenty of drama. This community sets aside all bias and comes together in a time like this - what attracts many about such a wonderful place to live and raise a family here. Everyone has fallen on tough economic times recently, and made difficult decisions just to get along such as liquidating real estate below market or selling extra vehicles. Again, JMHO.

Yeah, wasn't it the Makesmewonder team? IIRC, there was talk about someone being "very upset" at something they saw inside the spec home. The question is, what exactly did they see??

I thought that was from the open house that occurred not a scheduled viewing by an individual.

There are at least two other occasions where WC has shown sheer and utter greed that have been brought to my attention. However, people are afraid to repeat them because of how their statements will be construed. Or should I say misconstrued.

Welp, people who want to post unfounded gossip should expect to have their gossip commented on. Do people expect to post insulting gossip and no one respond?

del, were the letters "SLM" put at CB by LE? or do you think the perp or perps put them there?

What confuses me is most of the markers in Puff's map are on one side of the river. But her body was found on the opposite side of the river... and only a few bridges cross over...seems difficult if it was planned this way. Why not just drop her in the National forest adjacent to PC?

Ahhh, the problem I think we're having IS trying to get inside the mind of a enraged, maniacal person!

Agreed, there are certainly pieces missing. We know for certain that she was at the hair academy, boat ramp, CB, and her car was found in PC. What is the connection? Was she alive at CB? Did she drive her car to PC?

Personally, I believe Mackenzie was no longer alive when her car was driven to PC.

[snipped, respectfully]As noted earlier, WC put a plea out on FB on 2/15 for lodging accomodations for her family who was expected to arrive from far and wide.

The following is complete SPECULATION: It just occurred to me why someone wouldn't try to have their family all together in a luxurious spec house so they could reunite and grieve collectively & privately in a single location?? Just thinking outloud - anyone else thought about this possibility? :waitasec:

What Franky asked and what puf stated would be my best guess.

Was the spec house furnished and ready for people to actually stay there?

Exactly!

Because the spec house was not furnished.

IF WC desired to contaminate this 'possible' crime scene spec home - what better way than to have a few brothers along their families stay there though?! :waitasec: Right, she did not.

oops sorry for the double post-------

My issue with it being an accident and sexual is that LE said there is no evidence of rape (I am assuming of sexual intercourse either)----and the amount of rage evidence (rumor) such as dismemberment, removal of braces, face, possible knife still in body. All of this is rumor if I remember right---so just my opinion.

In total agreement with you except have we been able to determine the fine line between sex and rape? I assume the difference in rape would be she was not willing and there would be obvious signs pertaining to that. If she had just willingly had sex, the obvious signs of forcing, struggling, tearing would not be present.

Well, if you are trying to sell a brand new house, using it as a hotel for several families probably wasn't a good idea. It's more than towels and blankets. It's beds, pillows, bedding, shower curtains, cleaning supplies, kitchen supplies, window coverings, vehicles for transportation, etc. You could rent a house full of furniture, but I'm sure people were not waiting for that to happen and were coming to town within hours. Personally, I don't know why they couldn't be responsible for housing themselves. We have plenty of hotel space now and I'm sure the local hotels would have given them a good rate. However; if friends want to do that for you, why rob them of the blessing? Also, I imagine WC had a house full with her sons and immediate family. Even that is a monumental logistics task for someone who just had her daughter murdered. You have to think of meals and groceries and who is going to sleep where and, how she was even functioning is a mystery! I would be hard pressed to even get out of bed. It would have been monumental to get the spec house ready for people to live there, even if only for 4 or 5 days, and then, it's not new anymore. I think she did the best and the right thing, letting her friends help in that way. It truly was the easiest of all the options.........except for them to handle their own lodging arrangements. JMO

Yes, thank you, I saw that one among dozens of technical acronyms that would fit, but I didn't know what they meant...I was trying from a SK angle which usually involves some self prophacy or their demented belief that they are a death angel serving God's will to issue punishment. Whatever.

I was also doing a lot of Googling to try and find a gang connection too, but the only SLM gang reference is in the state of Virginia and not much was mentioned about them. Maybe they are not ready for prime time.

I believe that Del Rio has clarified that we are not certain what was written.

I guess I am confused----why would LE spray paint something about death angels or self prophecy? Maybe I don't understand. Also I am aware that SLM could be other letters---but there is a lot of Satellite stuff so the S could be Satellite at least and the other 2 letters could be specific techno tools.

Also---I am thinking Satellite or Airplane photos because of the size of the letters.

I guess I am confused----why would LE spray paint something about death angels or self prophecy? Maybe I don't understand. Also I am aware that SLM could be other letters---but there is a lot of Satellite stuff so the S could be Satellite at least and the other 2 letters could be specific techno tools.

Also---I am thinking Satellite or Airplane photos because of the size of the letters.

Not LE...SK. The BTK killer was known to leave messages to taunt LE...but to him it was a game...I guess he was bored.

To support my thinking, my Googling came across an S.L.M. figurine from some Japanese artist named Sachi who makes a Mickey Mouse hand giving the finger. Think about it.

In total agreement with you except have we been able to determine the fine line between sex and rape? I assume the difference in rape would be she was not willing and there would be obvious signs pertaining to that. If she had just willingly had sex, the obvious signs of forcing, struggling, tearing would not be present.

Yes I agree but the point is that when LE says "no sexual assault" does that include other sexual activity----

Not LE...SK. The BTK killer was known to leave messages to taunt LE...but to him it was a game...I guess he was bored.

To support my thinking, my Googling came across an S.L.M. figurine from some Japanese artist named Sachi who makes a Mickey Mouse hand giving the finger. Think about it.

:innocent: What I meant was that at the CB brushy area where the SLM was spray-painted was done by LE if I remember right---because Del Rio said there were evidence flags and new spray painted lines and the letters. So I didn't think the murderer did the spray painting.

Welp, people who want to post unfounded gossip should expect to have their gossip commented on. Do people expect to post insulting gossip and no one respond?

I think it is safe to say that there are a lot people who have heard rumors about WC. A rumor is a rumor. It does not mean it is slanderous gossip. Unfortunately defamation comes to a head at times like this. No one knows what WC is going through, except WC. I guess we won't know until LE solves this debacle.

Here is a weird question I wondered about a long time ago. If you draw lines between the Sunnyslope house, PC, CB and try to form a rectangle----you would find the 4th point out up on the plateau across the highway from Rock Island dam and CB (east of the highway). Is it possible our murderer is into geometric shapes and that is where the missing crime scene is?

If you look at this stuff long enough your mind starts to make weird connections, yes? And I'm not even drinking wine at 6 PM....................

I think it is safe to say that there are a lot people who have heard rumors about WC. A rumor is a rumor. It does not mean it is slanderous gossip. Unfortunately defamation comes to a head at times like this. No one knows what WC is going through, except WC. I guess we won't know until LE solves this debacle.

A million people can repeat a lie and it doesn't make it the truth.

I sortof have a theory. It's really very simple. Since the Tacoma Guy has an alibi, I'm assuming he either was not in town or did not meet up with MC. Maybe they were supposed to meet at Shari's or something and she never made it. At any rate, he has an alibi. My friend that had the dream told me she watched the video of Mackenzie leaving the Academy, and the overwhelming feeling she had was that Mackenzie was "on a mission", and it wasn't to go get a cup of coffee. I think she was planning on breaking up with JV. She went to Target.....walked in and saw him and turned around and walked out. Maybe she gave him a note or left a note in his car for him to meet her at the boat launch. He met her there after he got off of work at 4 and they went down by the river to talk. She broke up with him. He flew into a rage and hit her. She fought back. He won. He hid her body. He chucked her phone in the river. He went to the spec house to clean up. If they had spent a lot of time there together, then he knew how to get in. Maybe there was a tarp and supplies there or someone's truck has some supplies that he took or maybe he even borrowed a truck. Maybe he called a friend. He went back to the boat launch and took her car up to PC to ditch it. He walked or jogged or hiked back to the boat launch or he had a friend help him. He went back to the boat launch in the dark and took her to Crescent Bar. I think he would have needed help........someone he really trusted. Maybe he tried putting her out in the river and it didn't work. Perhaps he got the call from RC while he was there, and had to leave her there. He couldn't go back because, after her car was found, I'm sure he was watched. I know he drives a black car. Easy to sneak around in the dark.
I know everybody says he is devastated and he could never do such a thing..........but, how many times have you heard that about a suspect, and it turns out that they did do such a thing in a fit of rage! Of course he is devastated and visibly upset! If he did this thing.........he has plenty to be crying about. Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsJeckyll