WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, excellent information day. Awesome.

Reading between the lines of the article with all the statements from LE, I think it's obvious that they have a POI, they are just waiting on evidence.

Poor Mac. I guess I can't say I'm surprised at COD.

This brings us answers but also more questions.

Why would they even say that it could take years though? If they do, in fact, have a POI, I think it is unnecessary to tell the public that it could take years. That is just frustrating to us.

My father does carpentry work. This is the kind of knife he uses to score the sheetrock. He has a battery-powered reciprocating saw for punching outlets.

These knives are SHARP, as my pinky finger can attest. I cut it nearly to the bone with one little slip.

craftsman-sheetrock-knife-clip.jpg

Originally posted by Ima:

Being Rude to our new posters or any poster for that matter, is against our TOS, if they ask a question you think has already been discussed just pass on by it, do not tell them to get up to speed before posting, that is rude and against our TOS.

Pepsi, I think this was in referrence to a post that I made asking you to get caught up before posting and I personally wanted to apologize. That was rude of me and I hope it didn't deter you from making future posts or make you feel like you weren't an asset to this thread. We've all been new at some point and have all repeated something along the way. Again, I'm very sorry for my rudeness, it was uncalled for.

CB has a perfectly secluded outdoor kitchen with wet bar on the back patio. <redacted> wondering if any items were left at this outdoor kitchen.

Yeah, I brought that up countless threads ago. It all depends on if the water was on.

Why would they even say that it could take years though? If they do, in fact, have a POI, I think it is unnecessary to tell the public that it could take years. That is just frustrating to us.

My belief is that they have a TON of circumstantial evidence. They don't want to make an arrest until they either have more direct evidence, or are sure they are never going to get it.

Speculation: It took two weeks for DNA? Then during that period of time the police most likely asked for DNA for suspected suspects to illuminate them. If one of them refused, it could take another week give or take to get a warrant requiring them to give DNA. Then we would be looking at another two weeks, give or take. It is possible that DNA could come back next week and link an individual.

Finger prints, I believe that they could have been wiped off of a body. There would have been marks from fingers on her neck. I would think after a couple of days in a non controlled environment, they would become useless.

This person had to leave something behind.

Injuries, I think, would go something like:

1) Bludgeon by surprise to knock Mackenzie senseless
2) Strangulation--perhaps she was near death when she was
3) Stabbed.

= overkill

in the origional pics on the real estate add for CB house it was completely empty I dont think that the stabbing took place there. I think it happened at WC's home by JF, in the kitchen, a struggle happened he grabbed the kitchen shears and and killed her then cleaned up the mess moved her to the spec house while he ditched the car and got back later and when the call came in about her missing JF said, I will go look for her while you go to her car. He then moves body to CB house. IMO

We've been waiting for weeks to get this info, and now that we've got it, it leaves me feeling sick. I feel awful for WC, RC, and sons. This has to kick them in the pit of the gut.

They may not be able to obtain exact fingerprints, however, if she was strangled and marks left, they can determine size of hands.... which can rule people out.

Speculation: It took two weeks for DNA? Then during that period of time the police most likely asked for DNA for suspected suspects to illuminate them. If one of them refused, it could take another week give or take to get a warrant requiring them to give DNA. Then we would be looking at another two weeks, give or take. It is possible that DNA could come back next week and link an individual.

Finger prints, I believe that they could have been wiped off of a body. There would have been marks from fingers on her neck. I would think after a couple of days in a non controlled environment, they would become useless.

This person had to leave something behind.

If she had been out in the open elements for a couple of days I believe they would have dissappeared...IMO.

My father does carpentry work. This is the kind of knife he uses to score the sheetrock. He has a battery-powered reciprocating saw for punching outlets.

These knives are SHARP, as my pinky finger can attest. I cut it nearly to the bone with one little slip.

craftsman-sheetrock-knife-clip.jpg

true, but not all use a battery powered recp saw. My sig. other uses a jab saw for outlets. We have all those tools as he is in the bussiness.

Really really hope that the killer's skin was under MC's nails.

Originally posted by Ima:

Pepsi, I think this was in referrence to a post that I made asking you to get caught up before posting and I personally wanted to apologize. That was rude of me and I hope it didn't deter you from making future posts or make you feel like you weren't an asset to this thread. We've all been new at some point and have all repeated something along the way. Again, I'm very sorry for my rudeness, it was uncalled for.

Don't be too hard on yourself, Miss Maple. There were others as well so this was not directed solely at you. :wink:

Really really hope that the killer's skin was under MC's nails.

Yes and no. I hope she did get some "evidence" of the killer on her, but I am also hoping that the "blunt trauma" caused her to be knocked out, and that she didn't know anything after that... This makes me SOOO sick, I really want (need) to believe she didn't know what was going on, and the was just hit in the head and that was it.......... But I am also glad that they didn't seem to find evidence of torture (ie: panic 911 calls from Leavenworth etc)...

We've been waiting for weeks to get this info, and now that we've got it, it leaves me feeling sick. I feel awful for WC, RC, and sons. This has to kick them in the pit of the gut.

Do you think they already knew this, though? They may know even more horrifying details that the rest of us don't know yet. But yes, I do feel awful for them also. :(

Yes and no. I hope she did get some "evidence" of the killer on her, but I am also hoping that the "blunt trauma" caused her to be knocked out, and that she didn't know anything after that... This makes me SOOO sick, I really want (need) to believe she didn't know what was going on, and the was just hit in the head and that was it.......... But I am also glad that they didn't seem to find evidence of torture (ie: panic 911 calls from Leavenworth etc)...

MOO--- I don't know that the "COD" would say what other things could/did happen to her. I think COD just means what killed her. She could have been tortured Post Mortem, and not included on the COD. But, I'm not sure how it works.

ETA: I think the autopsy report would say EVERYTHING they found. COD is just for that, Cause of Death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member