WA WA - Oakley Carlson, 5, missing during welfare check, Oakville, 10 Feb 2021 *mom guilty, identity theft*

LE needs to figure out who their drug dealer(s) were at that time, find something to arrest them on, and leverage that against ANY INFO they have.
Also LE really needs to investigate their accomplices that made it all possible. The judge,DCYF, anyone else that pulled strings for Jordan,and Andrew. It's criminal,and enraging. that they're allowed to investigate themselves. @Ross Hunter,@Jay Inslee,@ Bob Ferguson.

So once again, a Harmony Montgomery situation where a child is in a good, happy foster home, plucked out and given to bio. parents that have no business having children. When are we going to make children the priority instead of irresponsible, evil, addicted, etc. adults.

I just keep hoping and hoping that LE are building a case behind the scenes like what has happened in other cases. It has been a long long time for them not to have arrested the parents though.

Miss Thurston County Teen 2024, Emma Adams, has organized a 5K run in honor of missing Oakville girl Oakley Carlson, who disappeared three years ago at the age of 5.

The event, titled “Pinkathon: A fun 5K run/walk for Oakley Carlson,” will begin at 9 a.m. on Saturday, March 16, at the fountain in front of the Washington state Capitol building, located at 103 Capitol Way South in Olympia.

Registration is $35 per person and includes the race, an official Pinkathon shirt and a race bib. There will also be a kids run for younger participants.

Just a quick update. I am new to Web Sleuths and new to the area where Oakley went missing. But it turns out that John Walsch has headed up The Oakley Carlson Act to better protect children in Washington State who have been taken into Foster Care due to neglect or abuse by bio parents. You can read more here:

Just a quick update. I am new to Web Sleuths and new to the area where Oakley went missing. But it turns out that John Walsch has headed up The Oakley Carlson Act to better protect children in Washington State who have been taken into Foster Care due to neglect or abuse by bio parents. You can read more here:

I hope it passes. Here is the bill status tracking page: Washington State Legislature

A reward for information regarding missing 6-year-old Oakville girl Oakley Carlson has reached $100,000, according to the fund’s organizers.

“Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the Oakley Carlson Reward Fund 501(c)3 charity since it was first established two years ago,” the organization managing the fund, Light the Way Missing Persons Advocacy Project, said in a Facebook post announcing the milestone.

The reward is for credible information that leads to Oakley’s whereabouts or for information that leads to the arrest of anyone involved in her disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back