We the Jury! Deliberations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the whole Anthony debacle just really tempered me, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Hey Cherry - I'm having a sneezing fit right now! Really - and as you may remember from that other trial

That Means Something!!!!

Saying a prayer that we can see justice work this time...

Ughhhhhh! I would love to see that smile go off his face!!!

NEW THREAD FOR VERDICT! ----->[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183935"]The VERDICT! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

For anybody that doubts Stacy is dead - if Drew is convicted and Stacy doesn't reappear - what will those doubters say then?

Move over everyone...you're needed HERE...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8337854#post8337854"]The VERDICT! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

They will dig under any hollow cement. Including cement people walk on frequently.

I was really freaked out. Hence all the drool on my hand lol. Better than screaming though. Thank God my roomie warned me not to, or I would have been sprayed from about a foot.

They are very soft. As soft as cats and were not scared of us at all, as it walked up to us while we were sitting on the stoop with our feet hanging over a step in front of the stoop. We were sitting right next to the door to it's home so it must have been used to our scent and sounds.

Cubby, my fiancee is in school at the Naval Station in Great Lakes, just north of Chi-town. There are loads of skunks up there on base, for some odd reason. I was there visiting a couple weeks ago and saw 2 skunks along with 2 deer near the entrance gate.....sooo cool! My guy told me a few days ago one of the sailors got too near to one and got sprayed. Ugh...........that had to suck! But they are really cute critters.

HLN has a verdict, but they haven't announced it yet, neither has the Chicago Tribune. OMG, this is my first post and I can't believe I'm wasting it on this dude. I really hope it's guilty.

Welcome, welcome, WELCOME, Tiger!

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members