weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #140

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she had the knife on her, or i've mentioned before, Travis' straight razor was nearby.

But, alas, I got shot down for that opinion because Travis' MySpace pic is of him shaving with a bic.

One of the crime scene pics shows a missing knife from the block in the kitchen. She would have run there and grabbed it. there is some truth to SOME of what Jodi says. its mixed in with the lies though. Shooting him first might be the truth.

In 62 seconds? She shot him, ran downstairs, got a knife, then back upstairs to stab him 29 times?

No, I've never agreed with the 62 seconds idea.

I believe the attack started at 5:29:20 or 5:30:30 at the latest based on the pics. I cant be sure that Travis is okay in the 5:30:30 pic. Also, I don't believe that the attack ended when most people think it did.

Can you take a look at the 5:28:54 Pic and the 5:32:16 pic? They look weird to me and I can't figure it out.

BBM~ Again, i'm certainly not siding with Jodi. :floorlaugh:

Answer this, why was he not brutally killed in his bed? bedroom? closet? doorway?

For every cause there is an effect, and something triggered the struggle in the bathroom was all I was saying.

I think that she planned to kill him in the shower all along so as to make the least mess. I think that she knew that TA would probably take a shower after their all day sex-romp (as I'm sure he had done in the past & she betted on him taking a shower on 6/4) -then- all she had to do was make up an excuse to be in the bathroom with him during his shower and this was done with JA's ridiculous idea to take that stupid "shower photo shoot of TA". I think that her plan was to get him into a place that he couldn't escape or call for help easily and a place that would help keep the bloody mess that she would cause by killing TA to a minimum. I believe that JA (foolishly) thought that one stab direct to TA's heart would have been enough to kill him instantly & drop him on spot (ae: in the running shower) -or- if you are of those who believe she shot him first then JA would have foolishly believed that one shot to TA's head would kill him instantly, on spot (this most likely would have been when she was having TA sit down in the shower to pose for the pics of her staged photo shoot). What JA did NOT plan to happen (nor do I think it ever occurred to her) was the fact of how hard it can be to kill a human being; the bloody struggle that can sometimes happen in murder... JA never intended TA to leave that shower IMO, thus we have all of the crazed wounds all over TA and overkill because she had not planned on him surviving her first (and what she thought would be only fatal) blow. TA's wounds, to me, show a killer who was not only full of rage but also they show a killer who was in a frenzy and extremely panicked. TA already survived what JA thought for sure would be a fatal blow/attack (with that first injury that JA inflicted upon him) so I'm sure that JA panicked as this was not how she planned it (and we all know what a great planner/calculator she is). And when TA not only survived that first attack but he also made it OUT of that shower, JA was going to do everything in her power to make sure that TA was not able to take the next step of getting/calling for help, and she did just that; whatever the painful & tortuous cost to TA as well as however much more of a mess that doing so would make. I also think that JA did doubt her ability (as well as the ability of the weapons that she was able to gather/bring with her [ae: a small caliber gun and/or knife]) to deliver a single fatal blow to TA because she brought two weapons with her into that bathroom (if the one that she chose to be her initial deadly weapon of choice did not do the job right away then the other was backup). Dragging TA back into the shower further makes me believe that this is where she wanted him to lay dead all along (plus getting him back to the shower would help wash her blood/DNA off his body that TA would have surely had on him at the time of his death). The best thing is the irony & karma in it all where the very camera that JA used to help perpetrate her murder was the same camera that miraculously kept snapping unintentional -yet crucial- photos that have shown the world both WHO was responsible for TA's grisly murder as well as what a monster that JA really is...
But this is JMO, of course, but I strongly believe most -if not all of what I typed- is the closest to what the reality/truth really was on 6/4/08... Just sharing so as to put out there another perspective/possibility.

*Another reason that I believe that JA's little shower photo op was entirely staged for the purpose of giving her the best advantage of murdering TA w/o being caught is that she immediately deleted ALL of the photos off that camera and then carelessly/foolishly threw it in the washer. C'mon now guys & gals, we all know JA keeps EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that she ever had that dealt with TA. She kept miticulous photographic & written records of everything that he ever gave her and every single thing that they EVER did together. JA NEVER missed a beat! If a "heat of the moment" type killing happened like JA claims, then she would have taken that camera -and the pictures contained inside of it- with her as her sick little trophies, a last momento of TA, so to speak. We're talking about a woman who took photos of underwear that she probably had made up herself - just because it had TA's name on it/them, a woman who kept daily journal entries detailing every single instance that she spoke to TA (and her delusional interpretations to what those conversations entailed), and a woman who -up until that point- took and KEPT photos of every single thing that they did together.... So why would she get rid of the camera that had images contained in it of her last memories with TA? Being as conniving as JA is and considering how well she was able to hide both murder weapons so that no one has been able to find them, she could have took the camera and hid it until years down the road when she had gotten away with TA's murder long enough that she felt comfortable going and retrieving the camera from it's hiding place in order to have/view/look at her sick momento pics and relieve the power she felt on the day of those pics. I think that she never viewed those pics -the pics on 6/4- as she did all the other pics that she took of her and TA. All she viewed the pics that were taken on 6/4 (that were on TA's camera) as were that they were nothing more than a tool to help aid her in doing what she did (murder TA) and she promptly discarded the evidence that was created in doing so (w/o a thought at all) and just for good measure threw it in the wash machine/cycle -with a bunch of bleach- and went on her merry sick way. Again, JMO.

One of the crime scene pics shows a missing knife from the block in the kitchen. She would have run there and grabbed it. there is some truth to SOME of what Jodi says. its mixed in with the lies though. Shooting him first might be the truth.

That picture was taken when Travis's body was discovered! Several days after the murder! I'm sure his roommates had been using the kitchen during his "absence". The crime scene was not in the kitchen. The only place that was undisturbed since he was murdered, was his bedroom.

Since she got rid of the gun and her clothes, IMO she got rid of the knife too, unless it was one of the ones found in her getaway rental car in mid July, or found in her room and we haven't been told yet. There is a lot we do not know yet about her arrest, and searches of the rental car, her GP's home, and her parents home.

The fact that LE found knives in the rental car and that TA had tires slashed indicate she was comfortable having a knife on her for whatever reason on at least 3 occasions, so not a stretch to believe she had a knife in her purse, backpack, or luggage.

I was trying to remember the other day if the details about her arrest had been discussed at trial yet, and was thinking not. I know the jury was told about the 9mm gun, but they don't know she had it hidden in the rental car in what appeared to be a "get away" scheme, that also involved two knives packed away.

I don't know if this information is suppressed or if it can be brought out in rebuttal.

That was cleared up in a follow up interview With Zach B, it is on page 17 of the Flores report. He was house sitting on Mond. the 2nd he returned home on the third.

My bad, thank you. Travis did have a lot of different room-mates at some point and time, it seems like or NG says they are.

So Matt McCartney sees her before and after?

If he doesn't come with anything useful he will be the Kato Kaelin of this case.

MM=KK

BBM~ Me neither. Why would he put himself in such a vulnerable position.

Also, my gut tells me the photo qualities aren't the greatest for a "Calvin Klein" photoshoot. He is not posing for the camera. moo

I think Travis was just taking a shower. Yes, I think JA was taking pictures without him being aware that she was still in the house. By her own story, she was crouched on the ground, off to the side...doesn't make sense. She was hiding, crouching, stalking and doing it without his knowledge. I do not, for one second, believe he was willingly doing a photo shoot with her. No way.

It wouldn't surprise me. All her "I'm just a helpless anachronism" comments seemed strategically placed to ingratiate herself and disarm an audience.

Did you notice when she said on the stand (over and over) 'I'm just here to [examine] domestic violence, that's all, that's what I want PEOPLE to understand.'

Not the jury, not the prosecution...people.:moo::moo:

That picture was taken when Travis's body was discovered! Several days after the murder! I'm sure his roommates had been using the kitchen during his "absence". The crime scene was not in the kitchen. The only place that was undisturbed since he was murdered, was his bedroom.

my understanding is that no one was in the house after the murder. They went into the house to check on him and found him dead and called the police. The house would have smelled. Are you saying that they were living in the house, using the kitchen utensils while his body was in the bathroom decomposing? I will double check that to see if I am wrong.

PIC 5:28:54 Travis appears to be turning off the water. This pic is similar to PIC 5:24:30 (adjusting the water temp/pressure). Not posing for a body shot. What is that white rectangular thing below his chin? It's not part of the shower or the door because the door is the same height at the tile. He is still standing at this point but Jodi has either zoomed in or moved closer. Corner molding piece is still behind his neck similar to PIC 5:23:30 just bigger.

Pic 5:32:16 Odd pic (e.g. position of his head, bicep and barefoot). There is a lot of blood on his should, possibly from the neck wound but wouldn’t his head be back more?

Some of believe they did; some of us don't ;)

We are a highly dysfunctional forum. lol

I firmly 100% without a doubt believe they had sex.
a. the pics
b. why else would Travis let her step into his house?

Do we know for sure they had sex that day before he was killed or just her word??

My bad, thank you. Travis did have a lot of different room-mates at some point and time, it seems like or NG says they are.

Hey, I know the feeling. Trying to figure out this case with a handful of docs and some screen caps, and JA's testimony is like trying to put together a 1000 piece puzzle with 890 pieces missing. :facepalm:

IMOO, Because the first gunshot didn;t kill him, the knife was Plan B because she couldn't leave him alive, the then fury began.

Then after placing him back in the shower, she fired the gun again. The second time the gun didn't jam, misfire, or get knocked out of her hand. moo

BBM, I agree.

However, IMO, since there is no evidence for more than 1 gunshot, and she said the gun wouldn't fire again after TA was shot in the 'ninja' version, that might be a sprinkle of truth, the knife had to be used to finish the killing since the gun wouldn't fire.

The challenge with me for knife first is the riskiness of it, a lot of ways that could go wrong and have a tough time thinking she would take that much of a risk.

IMO, the knife was hers. The rope and the 'fog' help the knife not be hers, because that element of the killing is a level beyond monstrous and she does not want to admit to that.

In JA's world, the gun is 'more common' and more 'plausible' to bolster her self-defense claim. Even though really, to most people, shooting someone in the head is a monstrous thing to do too.

I think I've been watching way too much of this trial. I was listening to the new Maroon 5 CD and this song came on and I got kind of creeped out thinking of Jodi.

[video=youtube;yZS7WTWMzRA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZS7WTWMzRA&hd=1[/video]

my understanding is that no one was in the house after the murder. They went into the house to check on him and found him dead and called the police. The house would have smelled. Are you saying that they were living in the house, using the kitchen utensils while his body was in the bathroom decomposing? I will double check that to see if I am wrong.

You really should read about the case from the beginning. Travis was murdered on June 4, his body wasn't discovered until June 9th. So yes, they were living in that house, it smelled, and the roommates had no clue that Travis was upstairs, murdered, the entire time. Therefore, it's pretty safe to assume, the roommates used the kitchen in those 5 days.

HTH

Sorry if this has been posted already.

This is good! :rocker:

After a 12 news story on prosecutor Juan Martinez and his fan base is entered into evidence on a prosecutorial-misconduct hearing during the Jodi Arias trial, 12 news explains why the story was really done.

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2261149720001

My hatred for HLN continues to grow: :banghead:

:eek:fftobed:

Yes, his roommates were in the house for 5 days before they found him. I know, seems crazy, but it's true. JA locked the bedroom door behind her when she left. The roommates assumed he had left for his Cancun trip and weren't concerned that he wasn't around... he traveled a fair amount, so wasn't unusual for him to come and go.

Also, the roommates were kind of passing ships in the night. They all had differing schedules and didn't socialize together, so weren't as aware of what the others were doing.

Now the smell thing... it did smell very bad in there according to the reports, but the roommates thought it was perhaps Travis' dog that left a mess and they say they didn't start smelling it until the day before the body was found.

In one of the interview tapes, Detective Flores talks about how the one roommate who found him was so torn up because he couldn't believe he didn't know, he was totally traumatized by the thought that his roommate was dead in the other room for days. I can only imagine... I would be freaking out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimsical Chaos