Wendy Murphy

Louisa said:
Southcitymom, thanks for getting the exact quote from Nedra. The "inexact" quote ("a little bit molested") has been floating around Ramsey internet message boards for as long as I've been reading and posting on them, and that stretches back to the spring of 1997.

For the record, even with the inexact wording, I never saw Nedra as minimizing molestation like, "Oh, it wasn't a bad thing because it was just a little bit." I always felt it was a grandmother trying hard not to allow the full impact of what had happened to her granddaughter sink into her mind. That's a particularly tough image for an older woman to have to absorb about her grand baby.
Yes, I always want to see a quote like that in action and in contect. As you have said, this sounds like an older woman trying to come to terns with the unthinkable. It doesn't sound like Nedra was minimizing anything or knew anything more than what she had been told.

Charlie said:
This is what Cyril Wecht has to say about the vaginal inflammation:
"chronic inflammation meant that jonBenet Ramsey had been sexually assualted a few days before her death"
"The inflammation was at least 48-72 hours old"

*Both Quotes taken from from pages 94-95 of "who Killed JonBenet Ramsey" by Cryil Wecht
Some say that this was actually evidence of punitive punishment for JBR's bedwetting issues. But it's kinda hard to explain that the hymen was gone.

Wudge said:
Because she accused John Ramsey of sexually abusing Jon Benet.
Wasn't it because she was saying that JonBenet was being used for child *advertiser censored*, which would imply that the parents were complicit in this illegal activity?

"Where'd you get the pic of Burke's "face" - a book?"

You could say that! I'd scan it if I had a scanner.

"Oh! She is in trouble now! She is on Scarborough right now with Rita Cosby and is saying pretty much all of the things she said on Zahn last night...Wood has warned her..."

The way Rita and the rest of those SCUMBAGS treated her was shameful! You know, and I hope Mr. Wood is reading this, we STILL have freedom of speech in this country!

Joe Tacopina saying how she'd better be ready to back it up. She's BEEN ready for years! Him and Debra Opri both. Last thing she needs is ethics warnings from LAWYERS like them! That little *advertiser censored** Tacopina is in no position to talk! And Trip DeMuth commenting on her comments-the ones she could make, that is-being incorrect? Remember: Trip hasn't been on the case since 1998. Wendy was saying what Michael Kane said to her, but I doubt Trip and Kane have ever spoken.

Yeah, I didn't get mad watching that...MUCH!

Let Wood sue! She'll hand him his Spaldings in a Cool Whip jar! And I know Tricia and few of us would help! I'd be there to pick the bones clean!

Tricia! Hey, boss lady! I need to talk to you! Did you see this exchange on Scarborough last night? If you did, maybe you could help me out!

Wendy was on MSNBC this morning with Larry Pozner (another *advertiser censored**) and Bill Majeski. It was MUCH better. No one was shouting. No one was impolite. It was very fair. She's not a bad lady when you use respect.

She's the greatest! I want to father her baby! It'd be a great match!

The Skirt With a Hurt and The Ayatollah of Rock and RRRRRRRRRollah!

tumble said:
Some say that this was actually evidence of punitive punishment for JBR's bedwetting issues. But it's kinda hard to explain that the hymen was gone.
JB's hymen was a rim of tissue extending from the two to ten o'clock position. I too find it hard to believe that a parent would choose vaginal penetration for punishment purposes. I think the motive for JB's chronic abuse was sexual.

Tricia said:
Wendy Murphy is 100 pecent correct when she says there were old injuries to JonBenet vaginal area. Yes, her hyman was torn.

This leaves no doubt that JonBenet was previous sexually abused. It's right in the autopsy report.

Did John Karr sneak in over the weeks before she did and abused her???HMM

I'll be honest, this is the first time I have heard Murphy talk about the garrot and the *advertiser censored*. I don't have any idea where she got that from.

I love Wendy Murphy, I would be very shocked if Murphy just pulled this out of her behind and went on National TV and accused John of this. She must have something we don't know about.
I didn't know the autopsy report was online. Thanks for that.

The fact that a garrote was used on JonBenet has been in several tv documentaries over the years.

It would really be something if the parents were responsible. I was thinking about that last night. But, they're sure having a hard time bringing them to justice. Seems like if they were using the little girl for *advertiser censored* that some of it would show up someplace sooner or later as proof.

I know a lot of people have always believed the parents killed the child. While an opposing camp has believed otherwise. Still at square one. It's a pity.

Camper said:
Just tucking some assorted stuff on this thread cuz I cannot keep up with the 'loose nut threads' by those who do not know the case.
Which "case"? The camp that swears up & down they have loads of so-called evidence the parents didit, or the camp that swears up & down none of it's true after all?

Pepper said:
I read the autopsy report over at The Smoking Gun. I'm not a medical expert by any means, but I don't see a thing in that report that suggests prior sexual abuse. Yes, there were abrasions and blood in the vaginal area, but there was hymen tissue from what I can read. It doesn't appear that there is enough of the hymen missing to indicate prior sexual abuse. Perhaps she didn't ever have a fully formed hymen, perhaps it was torn during the sexual penetration of a "foreign object" during the attack that killed her, or perhaps there is still another perfectly innocent explanation.

In any event, it appears that there was enough of a hymen present to rule out prior sexual intercourse - from my admittedly untrained medical eye.

I just hope that people speculating on this subject have done their homework and read the official reports and not rely on other's interpretations. Certainly don't rely on my interpretation - go read it for yourself.
Cyril Wecht has screamed about this since day one...I do not trust the man's opinion at all...If Dr. Baden had agreeded which I have never heard if he has then I might buy it...Wecht has plowed his way through this case since day one...His book of course is 100% on the guilt of the Ramsey family...JMHO

aussiesheila said:
Wasn't it because she was saying that JonBenet was being used for child *advertiser censored*, which would imply that the parents were complicit in this illegal activity?
The purpose of child *advertiser censored* is for monitary profit.

Ask yourself why in a decade no one could locate any of this imaginary *advertiser censored* of JB Ramsey anywhere on the planet.

Once one single photo gets out there, how could it be retrieved? It's like bacteria. It multiplies. For, you guessed it - profit. people duplicate it and sell it many times over.

Think what one photo of JonBenet Ramsey *advertiser censored* would be worth - today

Did every sleaze peddler quit liking money?

Columba said:
A hymen can be torn from a fall. If there was other trauma visible, then it leans more toward sexual abuse.
Wendy Murphy says the autopsy report online says the hymen is "torn.." It doesn't say that.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/jonbenet4.html

"The area of abrasion is present at approximately the 7:00 position.."

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=abrasion

the rubbing or scraping of the surface layer of cells or tissue from an area of the skin or mucous membrane in a limited area.

interstitial chronic inflammation.." that's cited in the autopsy report could possibly be from bladder infections. It means within the tissue, as in not on the surface of the tissue membrane. That can be googled too.

http://womensvibranthealth.libraryonhealth.com/read.php?id=58cab4ed662f79f49940b7b3e&chapter=23

It is much more rare, but not out of the question, that children can be afflicted with interstitial cystitis. Because it is primarily thought of as an adult disease, there is little research done on its effects on children. In some cases, the disease can begin before children are able to talk, making diagnosis that much more difficult and unlikely.

"..affecting the urethra or vagina..."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42356&page=1&pp=25

TOOBIN: Oh, come on.

MURPHY: Look at the autopsy, it's online.

TOOBIN: But that is not conclusive proof that someone was -- you're again suggesting that she was sexually abused by her parents and if that were true...

MURPHY: ... Where did the old vaginal injuries come from, Jeffrey? She had a torn hymen.

rashomon said:
I too don't think the chronic abuser was the killer. John for example could have been the abuser and Patsy the killer. The initial rage needn't even have to be connected to sexual issues. (if it was a 'toilet rage' for example).

But you are right, there exists the possibility that JB had been molested by people in the pageant circus. But wasn't JB under constant 'surveillance' by her pageant-obsessed mother? Would Patsy not have noticed this if JB was molested by an outsider? And why, suppose she was molested, did JB (who was a very assertive child), not tell her mother?
Or do you think it possible that Patsy knew about it and tolerated it?

Rashomon or Anyone, remember when Patsy was to have said, "we didn't mean for this to happen", this was when the R's went to stay with friends the night of 12/26.

I have had many thoughts and ideas about this remark, and most are very negative towards the Ramseys. It naturally leads one to think something was very wrong. RIght?

Ideas?

naaa I heard Brenda say it many times when she was being verbally blamed about being bad parents...

a Mother Carries so much guilt over a hurt child it is natural for it to come out...

The coulda woulda shouldas will follow them to their grave...

Rocky said:
naaa I heard Brenda say it many times when she was being verbally blamed about being bad parents...

a Mother Carries so much guilt over a hurt child it is natural for it to come out...

The coulda woulda shouldas will follow them to their grave...
I think a lot of the blaming is generated by a certain amount of fear. The mindset being; "I'm not like them, so this can't happen to my child."

Are you referring to Brenda Van Dam? I think that was one of the most tragic cases I've ever seen. I couldn't believe the cruelty directed at those parents by the public on talk radio. It was awful.

LaMer said:
Rashomon or Anyone, remember when Patsy was to have said, "we didn't mean for this to happen", this was when the R's went to stay with friends the night of 12/26.

I have had many thoughts and ideas about this remark, and most are very negative towards the Ramseys. It naturally leads one to think something was very wrong. RIght?

Ideas?
A sexual sadist murdered that poor child. I never thought either of the parents were sexual sadists.

That remark you quote sounds benign to me, even if it is true that it was ever made. Even if she did say it, it's entirely possible it's taken out of context.

I never meant for this to happen either when my children were born with bone cancer. But, that's not to say I caused it.

"i like Wendy"

Yeah, me too, like you hadn't noticed!

She's right about one thing: the child's hymen was not undamaged. Dr. McCann said that there didn't appear to be any hymen LEFT in certain places. I'm sure rashomon could help out.

Adalena, do you know what the FBI said about the injuries that night? They said that the paintbrush injury was totally inconsistant with an attack for sexual gratification, but was actually part of the staging to make it look like a sexual sadist. I can find the actual quote if you like.

Adalena935 said:
A sexual sadist murdered that poor child. I never thought either of the parents were sexual sadists.

That remark you quote sounds benign to me, even if it is true that it was ever made. Even if she did say it, it's entirely possible it's taken out of context.

I never meant for this to happen either when my children were born with bone cancer. But, that's not to say I caused it.
If a sexual sadist murdered JBR, the condition of her body would have been much much worse.

southcitymom said:
If a sexual sadist murdered JBR, the condition of her body would have been much much worse.
I would like to know how much worse this poor little 6-year old's body could be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back