Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone sum up the files for me? I can't get the attachments to load :( Please and thank you!

Here is a dropbox link with a zip of the documents if that makes it easier. The letter can't really be summarized. You kind of have to read it to get the whole meaning.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugetj8qlqdhwihc/Hadsell.zip?dl=0

Thank you. Yes very interesting.

Very interesting is that the letter was written on started on April 18th, and finished up on April 19th, 2015. April 18, was the date of AJ Memorial Service.

The mention of a heroin user is also very interesting. Also mentioning getting the tip on clothing.... Even more so I have feeling he was set up, more than ever... JMHO Thanks again mamajaay...

Thank you. Yes very interesting.

Very interesting is that the letter was written on started on April 18th, and finished up on April 19th, 2015. April 18, was the date of AJ Memorial Service.

The mention of a heroin user is also very interesting. Also mentioning getting the tip on clothing.... Even more so I have feeling he was set up, more than ever... JMHO Thanks again mamajaay...

Thanks wasn't enough. I think the stupidest criminal in the world wouldn't have come across AJs credit card, clothes, etc. It's pretty easy to prove he got a tip, why would he make that up? Wes is the fall guy and quite the good one he makes. It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Thanks wasn't enough. I think the stupidest criminal in the world wouldn't have come across AJs credit card, clothes, etc. It's pretty easy to prove he got a tip, why would he make that up? Wes is the fall guy and quite the good one he makes. It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Something interesting bottom of page 10/top of page 11. So according to WH letter, which was admitted in the Federal Case as evidence #11-5 he hadn't spoken to the Family Spokesperson in years. So he just shows up when AJ went missing? Time stamped research proves different. < fact, not JMO...

ETA: BBM I thought the cc were found by CF, not a tip? Clothing was a tip iirc. Its been a while lol But I agree. Evidently it came as an email? Pg 5/11 speaks of tip. Bottom of 3/11 says he had drawn up papers...and wanted to file (divorce? that how I read it)

Files from today's hearing Part 1 - ALL FROM PACER WEBSITE
View attachment 81506
View attachment 81507
View attachment 81508
View attachment 81509
View attachment 81510

Particularly interesting is the last one that seems to be a letter to his mom. Signed by "Bear"

This IS fascinating. Thank you very much for posting. While there is much to comment on, for now I would just like to say ... am I imagining things, or is this now the THIRD person who is referred to or refers to himself as "Bear"?

Something interesting bottom of page 10/top of page 11. So according to WH letter, which was admitted in the Federal Case as evidence #11-5 he hadn't spoken to the Family Spokesperson in years. So he just shows up when AJ went missing? Time stamped research proves different. < fact, not JMO...

ETA: BBM I thought the cc were found by CF, not a tip? Clothing was a tip iirc. Its been a while lol But I agree. Evidently it came as an email? Pg 5/11 speaks of tip. Bottom of 3/11 says he had drawn up papers...and wanted to file (divorce? that how I read it)

Could you please clarify - why was this submitted and how do you know the reason? Thank you!

This IS fascinating. Thank you very much for posting. While there is much to comment on, for now I would just like to say ... am I imagining things, or is this now the THIRD person who is referred to or refers to himself as "Bear"?

Nope. You're not imagining.
At least three.

Some info, finally! Thank you mamajay. That letter sure has me thinking. So WH goes by BEAR, too? I recall AB - not sure I trust what he said on here or what his motive was for coming on, either, now that I think about it. Who is third one? Does anyone know exactly when TM came on the scene, and why? I would like to know the real reason WH moved out of the house - was it drugs? A girlfriend (SS) or maybe both? If that was the case, you would think JH would have filed first IMO. I wish WH had said more about why he suspected CF. I'm thinking that he really did think AJ went off with him. Ok, enough ?s from me. I had surgery on my left hand so have been away and typing with one finger is tough! Please keep thinking and posting your thoughts. Gotta see this through.

[[QUOTE:This IS fascinating. Thank you very much for posting. While there is much to comment on, for now I would just like to say ... am I imagining things, or is this now the THIRD person who is referred to or refers to himself as "Bear"?]]

Responding to Globalgabby's post above and to question by Happyshoes: Thatguybear (the VI here on WebSleuths), AB (friend of AJ & Hadsells), and now Wes (nickname "Bear") = the three people called Bear.

Outside of this case I've never known anyone who went by the name bear. Is this a regional thing? Can any locals chime in on this?

Wonder if the bond thing was why this letter was submitted into evidence at the hearing. He clearly says to his mom in the letter that if he's let out on bond, he will run and go live somewhere else without any worries. Definitely a flight risk.

I will check the PACER site later tonight about 9pm EST and upload any additional documents that were presented at today's hearing, and see if there is a trial date set yet. I'll also send an email to Tricia to start the VI process, in order to be able to answer some of the above questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that rambling word salad was hard to read.

A couple of sentences did stand out for me.

Ive transcribed them in blue below.

I swear when I get out Mom, life with clear up fast. Not playing with none of these kids- Drew included! People want to see an (censored), its on. I have no problem putting people in their place and I can back it up.

Wish I had a bond Id go away for sure! I could live elsewhere and never have a worry.

People better pray for forgiveness because Im not playing once this wraps up.

I did promise to never go back to prison Mom. I Will keep that promise at all costs!

Those sentences alone are enough for LE to consider WH a flight risk and to put him on suicide watch. Id be worried about the threats to others as well.

Maybe everything will be done and we will know how A.J passed away, maybe that will give us
some closure as well. I really dont know if anything will ever give me closure honestly.

Im wondering if the part bolded above is WH leaking or confessing his guilt in a roundabout way?

Good way to Sway the Jury if there is doubt in the Air yet no direction on the other stuff, Also a good way to make people change their stories as well.

I highlighted this last to show how manipulative and controlling he is, even from jail.
He's playing games and hes either confident enough or stupid enough to admit it here.

I will check the PACER site later tonight about 9pm EST and upload any additional documents that were presented at today's hearing, and see if there is a trial date set yet. I'll also send an email to Tricia to start the VI process, in order to be able to answer some of the above questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you are taking this step! I have found your insight in this case so helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX