What Do You Think Right Now?

What Do You Think is Caylee's Status?

• Caylee is with Zenaida, her long-time babysitter, and is fine.

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Caylee is with Zenaida, her long-time babysitter, and is in danger.

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Caylee is with unknown persons and is fine.

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Caylee is with unknown persons and is in great danger.

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Caylee is with friends of Casey and is fine.

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Caylee is with known friends of Casey and is in danger.

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Caylee has been killed by Zenaida.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caylee has been killed by unknown persons.

• Caylee has been killed by Casey, and no family or friends know about it.

Votes: 184 32.9%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and her whole family knows it.

Votes: 100 17.9%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and at least one family member knows it.

Votes: 198 35.4%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and one or more friends know it.

Votes: 42 7.5%
  • Caylee has been killed by a known friend of Casey's.

• Caylee has been killed by a family member of Casey's.

Votes: 6 1.1%

• Total voters
This is strictly my opinion only: I think Casey killed Caylee and tried covering it up-possibly burned the body to get rid of evidence. George and Cindy know everything and are covering up for her. I think Lee was told the truth just recently and that's why he's stepped out of the picture. I hate to think this way, but nothing is really adding up.

yes I'm implying that the pool maybe has been emptied in the last few months?
has it?making it easier to move and bury under?

A pool that size would take a couple of days to drain and a couple of days to refill? The water bill would be flagged. FL has been under water restrictions and any unusual excessive usage would be extremely expensive without a letter from a pool contractor to the city utilities showing a need.
That's how it's done where I live.

Anyway, that's off track where I was heading with the "excited utterance" on the 911 tape.

My question about the use of a nickname instead of using a formal name while in a state of shock and fear is still out there unanswered.

The Orlando area is unique to the rest of FL with all the babysitting service companies. Because of all the tourists and population explosion in that area, babysitting companies have popped up in unbelievable numbers. IMO
Plus the illegal immigrant explosion in that area would make babysitting a low profile job, especially for woman who care for their own children.

Contact emergency numbers is a subject that I haven't heard or seen any interviews about that with the family.

~

In my opinion... I believe that Caylee is alive and will continue to do so until proven otherwise. Why? For Caylee's sake. From what I've seen this is an outgoing little girl a spitfire if you will, with her own little personality. Somebody somewhere has seen her and just needs to be reminded that oh yeah, I remember now. Like the people at Tony's apartment who stated in small detail that she was playing in the pool saying Look at me. If you are only looking in the ditches you will miss her right in front of you. We have insight into this case because we are doing research but take my husband for instance who lives in the same house and watches the same news had no idea what i was talking about. I explained to him this is like reading a best seller that you cannot put down because you cannot wait to see what happens next only its personal now because you feel like you might run across something that will help bring this little girl home. (sorry its long, and it may duplicate, I tried posting and it would not let me so I'm trying again.)

In my opinion... I believe that Caylee is alive and will continue to do so until proven otherwise. Why? For Caylee's sake. From what I've seen this is an outgoing little girl a spitfire if you will, with her own little personality. Somebody somewhere has seen her and just needs to be reminded that oh yeah, I remember now. Like the people at Tony's apartment who stated in small detail that she was playing in the pool saying Look at me. If you are only looking in the ditches you will miss her right in front of you. We have insight into this case because we are doing research but take my husband for instance who lives in the same house and watches the same news had no idea what i was talking about. I explained to him this is like reading a best seller that you cannot put down because you cannot wait to see what happens next only its personal now because you feel like you might run across something that will help bring this little girl home. (sorry its long, and it may duplicate, I tried posting and it would not let me so I'm trying again.)

I think if Caylee took one step out into public, there would be hundreds of calls to LE. My son and husband are well aware of what Caylee looks like, and they pay no attention to WS or to crime news in general.

I voted this one.

Caylee has been killed by Casey, and at least one family member knows it.

I think Casey killed Caylee. At first I thought she had killed her. Now whether that was through neglect or deliberate action remains to be seen. I lean towards deliberate action.

I don't think her parents knew, but having dealt with Casey's lies and subterfuge all her life they quickly began to suspect, hence Cindy's calling 911 and George taking LE officer aside and saying she knows something more than she's telling, and their and Lee's cooperation with LE/FBI.

The gas cans - I don't think she tried to burn the child's body. Her taking the gas could be as simple as she ran out of gas, she sold the gas for money, or used it to burn some other evidence.

The kidnap plot-merely an attempt to mitigate her own involvement, to cover up her own deeds, to use the SODDI defense to escape punishment.

When LE officers asked Casey where she worked she told them Universal. Then she began to embellish and added that she had her own office etc.. she added details. The kidnap plot began when she told Cindy the babysitter kidnapped Caylee. Then there began to be details. The house of the babysitter's mother, the apt. where she last saw the babysitter etc.

Now, she did tell LE that she had lied about working there. So why hasn't she told LE that the kidnap plot was a lie? Because SHE'S centrally at the core of what happened to Caylee, not some other person.

Even IF or when Casey begins to tell what truly happened to Caylee not all of it will be truth. IMO

I voted that Casey killed Caylee and that her whole family knows. I think that grandpa knew first, then helped Casey by cleaning the trunk as best he could and was satisfied he had done a thorough enough job to prevent the odor from being detected.

Afterwards, he directed Casey where to park the car and told her to leave her purse on the seat to entice theft. He would know that LE would find other prints on the car door handle even if no one had stolen the car, but had broken in to steal the purse. Only this did not happen and he had to deal with the car the second time when it was towed and he picked it up. I think that Cindy knew of Caylees death just after grandpa did and a family coverup was set in motion. And yes, I do think that Lee knows as well.

I also firmly believe that Cindy knew of Caylee's death when she wrote her MySpace message on July 3, 2008, that has since been removed but a copy remains on this board somewhere.

I haven't read through all the posts in this thread yet, but if I don't post my thought right now...it might disappear.

I think something happened to Caylee, accidentally or otherwise, as a result of Casey's actions and I think Cindy knows.

My reason: Cindy's Myspace blog post dated July 3, titled My Caylee is Missing.

I don't think for a minute that she has written this in sole regard to Casey "moving out" with Caylee.

(How the bloody hell was Casey going to pay rent, anyway!?)

Thank you for asking ....

If you listen carefully to the 3rd 911 tape, you will hear Cindy Anthony in "excited utterance" tell someone entering the room that "Zanny took Caylee".

The use of a nickname implies that this woman was known to Cindy Anthony and the person she was relaying information to coming in on the scene. I suspect that person is George.

Cindy said it twice.

Now that we know there was a "flurry" of calls on the 16th and then again on the 18th, I'm not sure what that revelation on that 911 call means.

~

I don't think that Cindy saying "Zanny took Caylee" means she was using the a nickname for the nanny/babysitter named Zenaida, I think she says "Zanny" because that is what Casey probably said first.

I still have a lot of possibilities floating around. In order of what I've come to right now.

1. Accidental or negligent but unintended death followed by panic and guilt-induced, though ill-planned and totally moronic coverup

2. Blow up by mom leading to death of child followed by ill-planned and totally moronic coverup

3. Some tie-in to the sex industry or illicit drugs which resulted in negligent or accidental death or sale of child followed by ill-planned and totally moronic coverup

4. Child secreted with bio dad (unknown to everyone but Casey) or otherwise hidden to keep her away from grandmother threatening to sue for custody followed by ill-planned and totally moronic coverup

5. Premeditated murder followed by ill-planned and totally moronic coverup

I do not think that the grandparents or Lee had anything to do with the death or initial coverup, but I'm not so sure about later on.

I voted that Casey killed Caylee. Like many others here at WS, I believe Grandma knows about it, which makes me so sick to my stomach. I think this is why the brother is so fed up with all of them, he actually has some moral fiber in his bones. There is NO way my Mom would cover up for me. She wouldn't even bother with a call to 911, she would put me in the car and take me to police station herself.

I voted Casey killed Caylee and her family knows it.:mad:

Hi Drip! I am with you. I am not sure about knowing it for sure, but there is no doubt that Lee knows it, thus she won't see him...and I am thinking recently that George helped her dump the body. I cannot get past the fact that when George or Cindy drove that car home from the impound lot, the stench in that car had to be awful and overpowering.

He was a cop and KNOWS what that specific stench is. Maybe he helped her, figuring it was an accident and Cindy convinced him that the death of Caylee was enough punishment for Casey.

Another thing nobody discusses much, is that Casey left that car at that check cashing place becasuse she wanted it to be stolen! It was not that she ran out of gas.

She hoped it would get stolen and then it would boost her "kidnapping" alibi that was not set yet in her head.

What do you think? btw, I just love this group..so intelligent and thoughtful.

I voted that Casey killed Caylee and that her whole family knows. I think that grandpa knew first, then helped Casey by cleaning the trunk as best he could and was satisfied he had done a thorough enough job to prevent the odor from being detected.

Afterwards, he directed Casey where to park the car and told her to leave her purse on the seat to entice theft. He would know that LE would find other prints on the car door handle even if no one had stolen the car, but had broken in to steal the purse. Only this did not happen and he had to deal with the car the second time when it was towed and he picked it up. I think that Cindy knew of Caylees death just after grandpa did and a family coverup was set in motion. And yes, I do think that Lee knows as well.

I also firmly believe that Cindy knew of Caylee's death when she wrote her MySpace message on July 3, 2008, that has since been removed but a copy remains on this board somewhere.

Good post! Food for thought...:confused:

Another thing nobody discusses much, is that Casey left that car at that check cashing place becasuse she wanted it to be stolen! It was not that she ran out of gas.

She hoped it would get stolen and then it would boost her "kidnapping" alibi that was not set yet in her head.

What do you think? btw, I just love this group..so intelligent and thoughtful.

:waitasec: Good point. Hadn't read that or thought of wanting the car to be stolen.

Hey friends, where do I look for that posting by Cindy made on her My Space about Caylee? I'm not sure where to look. Thanks

I voted that Casey killed Caylee. Like many others here at WS, I believe Grandma knows about it, which makes me so sick to my stomach. I think this is why the brother is so fed up with all of them, he actually has some moral fiber in his bones. There is NO way my Mom would cover up for me. She wouldn't even bother with a call to 911, she would put me in the car and take me to police station herself.

My mom would have had told me to tell her what happend and, if I didn't and couldn't produce the baby immediately, would have had me tied up on the floor, held by her at gunpoint if necessary, waiting for the cops to come. If I continued to refuse to co-operated with the cops, the next time I would have seen her would have been when she testified against me in court. My mom was great and loved me unconditionally, but she would have had none of this crudola that's going on between Casey and the Anthonys! If I lost my baby and couldn't tell someone where I left her, she would have washed her hand of me before the next tick of the clock.

That's what Cindy CLAIMS she did...but they were closed!?!?! LOL, when has a Police Station ever been closed?! And George was a cop for pete's sake...who better to know this than Cindy?! :crazy:

I like the way you think!!! I've always thought Casey sought George's help (drawing on his cop experience), and didn't tell Cindy. Cindy being out of the loop shows in the 911 calls. Once she was brought up to speed, she concocted the "Pizza Theory" then recanted it--saying she was all emotional, and didn't know what she was talking about.

I say in the heat of the moment, when your censor button is temporarily disabled, is when people tell the truth.

I agree with most of your scenario except about Cindy. I don't think she would've made the 911 calls if she had know. But, I do think she and maybe Lee found out after the last 911 call and then it was too late, she had already set things in motion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jezel
Back