What Do You Think Right Now?

What Do You Think is Caylee's Status?

• Caylee is with Zenaida, her long-time babysitter, and is fine.

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Caylee is with Zenaida, her long-time babysitter, and is in danger.

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Caylee is with unknown persons and is fine.

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Caylee is with unknown persons and is in great danger.

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Caylee is with friends of Casey and is fine.

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Caylee is with known friends of Casey and is in danger.

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Caylee has been killed by Zenaida.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caylee has been killed by unknown persons.

• Caylee has been killed by Casey, and no family or friends know about it.

Votes: 184 32.9%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and her whole family knows it.

Votes: 100 17.9%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and at least one family member knows it.

Votes: 198 35.4%
  • Caylee has been killed by Casey, and one or more friends know it.

Votes: 42 7.5%
  • Caylee has been killed by a known friend of Casey's.

• Caylee has been killed by a family member of Casey's.

Votes: 6 1.1%

• Total voters
What I thnk right now is what I Hv always thot; Cindy had a neck injury there was a Father's Day party planned w lots of alcohol and I thnk the Cindy last had callee. I thnk in order to not Hv le go after her mom Casey lied to LE to cvr for her mother, I thnk le has a case to charge Cindy Anthony. We will see. Jmo. Not an attack, when case broke o line neighbors were blogging live they had seem Cindy in her backyard around the first of month crying a lot etc....Casey was caring for her while she had this neck injury. I thnk she got into medicine, Cindy would lose her license ........Casey went on w her partying, Cindy and George knew. That is my humble opinion. Sit tight Cindy a.

Cindy Anthony had a neck injury? And Casey cared for her while she was injured? I don't remember any of this.

What I thnk right now is what I Hv always thot; Cindy had a neck injury there was a Father's Day party planned w lots of alcohol and I thnk the Cindy last had callee. I thnk in order to not Hv le go after her mom Casey lied to LE to cvr for her mother, I thnk le has a case to charge Cindy Anthony. We will see. Jmo. Not an attack, when case broke o line neighbors were blogging live they had seem Cindy in her backyard around the first of month crying a lot etc....Casey was caring for her while she had this neck injury. I thnk she got into medicine, Cindy would lose her license ........Casey went on w her partying, Cindy and George knew. That is my humble opinion. Sit tight Cindy a.

Hello Cherry,

No sarcasm alert LOL

I must say that is a lot of Conjecture.

I am curious, What information has lead you to base the above assertions on?

Do you have any information, proof, links that helped you form your opinion?

This case drives me nuts frankly..

This is all supposing but I believe that Casey gave Caylee something that night and she died. I don't believe that Casey deliberately murdered Caylee but I believe she caused her death with her actions. I believe that she panicked and then staged the abduction/murder.

I think that Cindy did not know anything nor did George. Not until much later and then she was in jail and they were trying to save their dd.

I do not believe that Caylee died from drowning in the pool. Because no mother would not call the EMT's at that point.

It makes no sense to me. I think when on the witness stand Cindy lied. I think she could not deal with losing Casey and Caylee.

JMO

Hi everyone. Boy, it's been a long time! I jumped on the thread today to see what was going on, because a guy where I live has been accused of manslaughter in Orlando, FL, and Cheney Mason is his attorney. As a reporter, I've had to make a few calls on it, and even placed a call to Cheney's office.

Where is KC these days, and what's she up to? I watched an online story from January that showed a pic of KC on the beach, reading a book. I thought she would have committed another serious crime by now.

Re BBM - Was this party planned at the nursing home? George worked on Father's Day so there was no party planned on Hopespring Drive.

IMVHO if LE had any information that would have led to charges against Cindy they never would have charged FCA. They can't continue to go after different members of the same family, that would be harassment.

I do not believe Cindy, no matter how high on drugs or booze would have ever left medication where Caylee could have gotten into it. I also disagree with your claim that Cindy would have lost her license if Caylee had gotten into her medication. Once again, people do not manufacture a murder to cover up an accident. No way, no how.

FCA went on with her partying. Yes, on this we all agree. For 31 days FCA partied like the carefree girl she wanted to be. No Caylee, no parents, no job, a case of arrested development if ever there was one.

Cindy Anthony had a neck injury? And Casey cared for her while she was injured? I don't remember any of this.

Hmmm maybe FCA tried out the info she learned on neck breaking after all. :floorlaugh:

Here's what I think right now and probably will believe this is the way it happened till the day I die.
The morning of the 16th there were some hard feelings in the Anthony home. Especially after the fight KC and CA had the night before with the choking and arguments about stealing money. I think the hard feelings prevented Cindy from speaking to KC and actually seeing them in the bedroom before work. I think she called KC's phone to remind her to look for a new place to live and let her know what her plans for Caylee for the week were. She may even have told her to get "Zanny" to baby sit that night because she would be working late at Gentiva. We all know that TL and Fusion were foremost on her mind because of the photos posted and phone calls and texts. And we know she spoke to multiple friends about needing a place to live. I believe GA testifying that she and Caylee left at 1:50 was a misremembering or a smoke screen because that places GA away from the two of them and places Caylee further into the hands of the "babysitter" or killer. I really believe that GA took care of Caylee all morning while KC played on the pc maybe citing that she was looking for apartments/places to live. When GA left for work KC was suddenly the only "adult" in the house. I doubt she set out her day to murder Caylee but she sure went to her dark place (where she's been before) at 2:50pm and started googling suffocation. Something snapped in the time GA left and the time she did those searches. I don't know if it was building resentment or spite against her parents or Caylee was just a roadblock to fun, but she was on the edge at that time. And in the span of an hour it went from a morbid curiosity to premeditated murder. At 4pm she grabbed Caylee with no shoes on and a few things like duct tape and took off in the car calling her mother furiously but she didn't get a response from CA. (maybe in her mind CA owed her one again) I think this is when she pulled off somewhere remote and place the duct tape over her face and threw her in the trunk. After that she went into a haze of partying and lies. I can only hope Caylee wasn't awake for the duct tape due to some kind of drugging but I doubt it because KC is someone who barely plans ahead. She doesn't have a conscience and I doubt she thought about Caylee's pain.

Hi everyone. Boy, it's been a long time! I jumped on the thread today to see what was going on, because a guy where I live has been accused of manslaughter in Orlando, FL, and Cheney Mason is his attorney. As a reporter, I've had to make a few calls on it, and even placed a call to Cheney's office.

Where is KC these days, and what's she up to? I watched an online story from January that showed a pic of KC on the beach, reading a book. I thought she would have committed another serious crime by now.

We haven't any news about Casey but her mother is about to be charged with battery.....

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/woman-claims-casey-anthonys-mother-hit-her/nY5GM/

Cindy loves to fight. This reminds me of all the times she quarreled with people on her own front yard.

Here's what I think right now and probably will believe this is the way it happened till the day I die.
The morning of the 16th there were some hard feelings in the Anthony home. Especially after the fight KC and CA had the night before with the choking and arguments about stealing money. I think the hard feelings prevented Cindy from speaking to KC and actually seeing them in the bedroom before work. I think she called KC's phone to remind her to look for a new place to live and let her know what her plans for Caylee for the week were. She may even have told her to get "Zanny" to baby sit that night because she would be working late at Gentiva. We all know that TL and Fusion were foremost on her mind because of the photos posted and phone calls and texts. And we know she spoke to multiple friends about needing a place to live. I believe GA testifying that she and Caylee left at 1:50 was a misremembering or a smoke screen because that places GA away from the two of them and places Caylee further into the hands of the "babysitter" or killer. I really believe that GA took care of Caylee all morning while KC played on the pc maybe citing that she was looking for apartments/places to live. When GA left for work KC was suddenly the only "adult" in the house. I doubt she set out her day to murder Caylee but she sure went to her dark place (where she's been before) at 2:50pm and started googling suffocation. Something snapped in the time GA left and the time she did those searches. I don't know if it was building resentment or spite against her parents or Caylee was just a roadblock to fun, but she was on the edge at that time. And in the span of an hour it went from a morbid curiosity to premeditated murder. At 4pm she grabbed Caylee with no shoes on and a few things like duct tape and took off in the car calling her mother furiously but she didn't get a response from CA. (maybe in her mind CA owed her one again) I think this is when she pulled off somewhere remote and place the duct tape over her face and threw her in the trunk. After that she went into a haze of partying and lies. I can only hope Caylee wasn't awake for the duct tape due to some kind of drugging but I doubt it because KC is someone who barely plans ahead. She doesn't have a conscience and I doubt she thought about Caylee's pain.

I think your chain of events is about as close as it gets. I used to believe she accidentally overdosed Caylee UNTIL the fool-proof suffocation evidence arose (FCA has her own attorney to thank for that). Now, I have no doubt that she murdered Caylee on purpose for the exact reasons you stated ..... 1) Caylee was a problem that HAD to be eliminated before nightfall so she could be with Tony, 2) cindy demanded she step up to the plate and she didn't want to, and 3) it was the best way to punish cindy.

Awhile back I was looking through her text messages with whiteplayboy (?sp) and it really struck me how he was getting very impatient with her babysitting issues. He was upset all the time because he wanted her to come over and spend the night, but "Zanny" had conflicts and couldn't babysit. FCA then started using "work" as an excuse for not being able to come over. You can just see her dilemma building. I think when she met Tony and became obsessed with him, she was determined not to lose him.

The night of 6/15, I think cindy was done taking the brunt of the responsibility, and FCA certainly didn't want to do it because being the mother of a toddler definitely conflicted with being the girlfriend of a club promoter.

Casey is a malignant narcissist and this Board is giving her delight every single day.

Casey is a malignant narcissist and this Board is giving her delight every single day.

I completely agree my friend. What I think right now is that - it is over.

Casey Marie Anthony killed her daughter Caylee and has gotten away with murder and there is nothing anyone can do with it.

Her bankruptcy is done also. For 25K she is able to slide out from under her debt load and move on with her life in whatever pathetic and petty way she wants to.

But I won't be around to watch it. Because it is over for me also.:seeya:

I completely agree my friend. What I think right now is that - it is over.

Casey Marie Anthony killed her daughter Caylee and has gotten away with murder and there is nothing anyone can do with it.

Her bankruptcy is done also. For 25K she is able to slide out from under her debt load and move on with her life in whatever pathetic and petty way she wants to.

But I won't be around to watch it. Because it is over for me also.:seeya:

Hi Logical - I just had a year of interaction witha malignant narcissist and they LOVE, LOVE LOVE any kind of attention. Any kind. They have no empathy, no feeling whatsoever and hate whoever does and go after them witha vengeance. So she is loving this Board and everyone is giving her what she wants. Remember the prosecutor said the best thing you can do is IGNORE CASEY.

I'm not thinking of Casey when I come here...I'm thinking of Caylee. I just googled "Caylee"s 8th Birthday" and up popped 5 youtube videos in her honor. That's what this is all about...at least for me. Gonna go and watch...and remember a little girl gone too soon.

PS- there were video/pics here that I don't remember having seen...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEJ4K0H3yYw"]Happy 8th Birthday Caylee - YouTube[/ame]

And here too...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUD5BMde1HI"]Happy 8th Birthday Caylee Anthony {August 9th} - YouTube[/ame]

Let's get it straight. Caylee was killed by Casey to SPITE her mother and out of profound jealously. The baby died a horrific death - she did not go lightly into that night. It was about 120 degrees in the car - she was sick to her stomach from the chloroform and just to make sure she did not wake up tape was wrappped three times around her tiny face.

I mean it is ridiculous. I know life can be boring sometimes, but why all the chatter that continues over this low life is BEYOND me. She is a sociopath and has no feeling what so ever. Cindy is somewhat of a sociopath also because she defended her. George is just stupid and the brother didn't want to believe it.

But they all knew as soon as the day 1 of the trial started that Casey was the killer. That has to be more interesting things going on.

My thoughts exactly, that is what I thought then and that is what I still think today and 20 years from now, same opinion!

Hi, I have also been here to check out for Caylee. Casey? She could fall in a bucket of Ch*t and come out smelling like a rose. She must remember tho' all good things come to an end. Last word~Casey is NOT at all pretty. her daughter on the other hand was beautiful! a problem Casey? her dad c. was responsible for babys looks.:jail::moo: :seeya:

I thought CM retired? lol
Guess not!

I remember Caylee. It is ALL about her not getting justice. KC will just vanish as far as I'm concerned.

Is it bad that I kind of want the public to keep tabs on KC? I want to know that her quality of life is crappy. I want to know that she is miserable and lonely.

Is it bad that I kind of want the public to keep tabs on KC? I want to know that her quality of life is crappy. I want to know that she is miserable and lonely.

Love your siggy, and I agree. :)

Casey who?
There once was this cute angel on earth though, if but for a few short years. Of HER, I think often, she was just a week or two older than my son, and should have been a happy 8-year old by now, loving school and life.

Sorry to disappoint but there is a photo of what definitely looks like her on Facebook -on the beach, in a bikini wandering along reading a book... plus she seems to have an inexhaustible supply of supporters willing to fund her lifestyle. Whoever took the photo probably made as much as Baez did for her Ohio photos, so hanging around Casey with a camera is rewarding..
We should be so lucky!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back