When Do You Think The Retrial Will Begin?

When do you think the retrial will begin?

• January

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • February

Votes: 26 19.1%
  • March

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • April

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • 12th of Never

Votes: 63 46.3%

• Total voters
Thank you for the giggle :)

Most of us fell in love with Juan, Travis and his lovely family during the trial.

The most enjoyable and entertaining portions of the trial were when ALV and the good doctor "I beg your pardon" Samuels testified. I got a charge out of Ryan Owens "O, you're a hater" interview especially when the camera scanned her head to toe profile.

I also enjoyed seeing Nurmi squirm. Each day his chair was a little further away from the killer. It must have made him ill bc he lost weight defending that convicted killer.

Out of all the hellish things that killer did, other than kill Travis, of course, it was sending Travis' grandmother flowers that hurt me the most. I believe the killer stole the roommate's rent money. How else did she have money for flowers? And money to purchase the gun after the murder? And money to rent the car just before her arrest?

Best regards to each of you! #TeamTravis

Possibly stolen rent money? Was there money missing from TA's house?

Thank you for the giggle :)

Most of us fell in love with Juan, Travis and his lovely family during the trial.

The most enjoyable and entertaining portions of the trial were when ALV and the good doctor "I beg your pardon" Samuels testified. I got a charge out of Ryan Owens "O, you're a hater" interview especially when the camera scanned her head to toe profile.

I also enjoyed seeing Nurmi squirm. Each day his chair was a little further away from the killer. It must have made him ill bc he lost weight defending that convicted killer.

Out of all the hellish things that killer did, other than kill Travis, of course, it was sending Travis' grandmother flowers that hurt me the most. I believe the killer stole the roommate's rent money. How else did she have money for flowers? And money to purchase the gun after the murder? And money to rent the car just before her arrest?

Best regards to each of you! #TeamTravis

Possibly stolen rent money? Was there money missing from TA's house?

What is interesting about this poll is it was set up a year ago. And now it is current again...January, February, March, etc., could now mean 2015!

My memory may be fuzzy but this is what I recall:

Juan spent a good deal of time on the money trail. He knew she started the trip with $200. She spent $185 on gas & the gas can plus whatever she did in the salon in Salinas. She purchased 2 Strawberry Frapps while on the road. Basically, she was broke by the time she arrived at Travis'.

She had access to his bank acct pin. Zach Billings had paid TA $450 cash for rent. Juan was unable to prove she stole the rent money. However, I was left with the impression that she had cash for gas to get back to Cali, buy the gun, send the flowers and rent a car when she arrived home in Yreka.

The CJA left a check on TAs desk as the first payment for the blown up BMW. She asked Flores if her check had been cashed. It had not been. Have I mentioned that I despise the killer?

Silly of me to question if the killer stole money; of course she did! She had stolen a gun and it's anyone's guess what else just prior to her trip.

That many miles traveled was not cheap, not even at 2008 rates.

Jodi will lose it and start to unravel shortly after the trial begins. This will be a result of not being able to call the shots. Of course the judge will be blamed for allowing her to represent herself after the prosecutors witmess diagnosed her with borderline. Her team will ask for a mistrial. OR she will have one headache after another and is no longer able to proceed. Stalling tactics. She does not want to go to prison

Why haven't they pursued perjury charges since Juan has caught her in lies?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back