Who is Vasco Thompson?

*wiping my eyes* Ok. ehem, being serious here. So is the DT going to try and say that GA looked this guy up in some public directory? That it was the wrong number but GA thought it was the right number to get a hold of Thompson? Goodness, do I even make sense anymore? :crazy:

I'm wondering if this guy didn't go by another name then? I mean he's a felon and it was for kidnapping-----so he might have thought that he needed an alias so people didn't give him the bum's rush! Maybe George had contact with him but the guy was using an assumed name.

About time someone brings some sense to the madness, Rhornsby even though I disagree with you at times. Can you let the State know too please and Lipman!

Everyone knows, also can someone give me readers digest of how AZ debunked this? (Preferably AZLawyer). So I get it right.

Call the number, Mark!! See who answers and when it is George's old work colleague, release a new statement. :)

I wish someone would call Mark Lippman with this information :innocent:
A thwartable moment.

But think about this...as NG said last night....GA and CA got out of the car one afternoon and one of those "protesters" spit on GA. So....what would you do? I know what I would have done. And it just might have involved a baseball bat.

I think my hands would work just fine in that situation.

Everyone knows, also can someone give me readers digest of how AZ debunked this? (Preferably AZLawyer). So I get it right.

Mr H- start at post #19 on this thread and then read all that AZ lawyer has found out....

FYI..Vinnie P. is interviewing the manager (owner) of the tattoo Parlor...Interesting..They knew KC for years and knew Caylee from a baby to toddler..and yikes..KC never batted an eye when asked where Caylee was and said would bring her in next visit...Man oh man..these guys were totally shocked..but like many..do not believe HER STORY..Nope!!:rocker:

ETA~~
Sorry wrong thread..Yikes..too many thread..apologise!!! Wont happen again!!

Just to make sure in case any of the "guests" on this thread are those people we're talking to:

There was no misdialing. George really dialed the number that shows up on his cell records, but the number IMO did not belong to Vasco T but to someone George needed to contact for his new job at Andrews International. That number erroneously shows up as belonging to Vasco T in a couple of public records databases. Vasco T's real number is very close to that number.

Bringing AZ's post forward

Vasco Thompson, huh?

Do you think this is what Jose Baez meant when he and Geraldo Rivera spoke and Geraldo posted this on his facebook account? -

"the court broke for lunch I spoke with defense attorney Baez who said the prosecution case held no surprises. Will your case have surprises I asked. "Lots of them," he said confidently. Court resumes at 1:10pm ET."- GR"

If so...its a pathetic surprise.

(and Hey everyone :seeya: I'm new to posting here, not new to reading here though)

I know AZL can speak for herself...but

They didn't get Vasco T's records IMO. They are looking at George's records. The number for not-Vasco (see my posts above) is 407-4*5-3082. The first contact was George calling this number on July 9, 2008 when he had to drive down to (IIRC) Celebration, FL for his brand-new job. Then George texted the number July 14 at 10:22 am, when IIRC he was supposed to be travelling again to Celebration and gave his employer some story about a traffic problem and instead stayed in Orlando--IMO to try to figure out WTF Casey was doing. George received a short (12-character) response text from this number at 1:32 pm, and responded again by text at 2:49 pm. The number then called George July 19 at 11:08 am--probably George's work trying to figure out when and if he would be returning to his job--and texted him on July 24 at 5:32 pm.

I'm still laughing that this guy's name is really Vasco Dagama Thompson! ONly in Florida do you find a criminal with a Portuguese explorer's name..............Vasco Da Gama!!!!! ay yi yi!!!

Their next witness will be Cabeza de Vaca Johnson.

There is a 97.4% chance I will refer to a colleague in AZ who has debunked this witness years ago when I go on at 530 on your favorite local news station ;)

We love you for this!! Can we offer you a free lifetime membership here at WS as a token of our gratitude?

Really, thanks for giving AZlawyer the recognition she deserves; not all people in your position would do that.

:tyou::tyou:​

I think that woman has been removed from the defense witness list. There was a video news report after that witness was called for jury selection in Pinellas County, and at that time she said something about no longer on the defense witness list. But I do think the defense will be showing video of George's outbursts of temper at the protestors and will have witnesses take the stand and testify to his temper.

Is that the same person that got the whole room full of potentialJurors sent home on the first day for discussing how she was a witness to the case ?

I just found some old emails I was exchanging with another WS'er on this subject. Apparently I determined that Vasco T's true number was 407-2*6-3082 instead of 407-4*5-3082. (Yes, the stars stand for the same # lol.) But at some point his number got recorded in a public records database incorrectly and got mixed up with the other number.
I'm still on page 2 of this thread, but as soon as I read the post on the first page that gave the number as 407-4*5-3082, I did Google searches for:

"407-405-3082"
"407-415-3082"
"407-425-3082"
"407-435-3082"
"407-445-3082"
"407-455-3082"
"407-465-3082"
"407-475-3082"
"407-485-3082"
"407-495-3082"

The first page of search results for all of the numbers above was made up of those really swell "try to find out who has this number here, after you give us your name and email address so we can sell it" sites, with one exception:

407-425-3082 is listed as the number for Wang Laboratories Inc., 201 E Pine St., Orlando, FL 32801-2729, for what it's worth.

Here's another search:
http://www.google.com/search?q="Wang+Laboratories"+Orlando

You guys are the BEST. THANK YOU.

Love,
Tricia

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics