PA Who killed Christine Guenther? Peter's Twp., Oct 26, 1981

I knew Christine's parents. Her father was a good friend of a man I dated at the time. He was a terrific person. I didn't know his wife as well, but my then significant other did, and he liked her a great deal. I'm very glad to see the case on Websleuths.

The case was investigated by the Allegheny County police. Peters Twp. was never responsible for the case. Here is a story from the Post-Gazette. It's disturbing.

And here's a newspaper column from the Pittsburgh Press written 29 months after her disappearance.

Last edited:
I knew Christine's parents. Her father was a good friend of a man I dated at the time. He was a terrific person. I didn't know his wife as well, but my then significant other did, and he liked her a great deal. I'm very glad to see the case on Websleuths.

The case was investigated by the Allegheny County police. Peters Twp. was never responsible for the case. Here is a story from the Post-Gazette. It's disturbing.

And here's a newspaper column from the Pittsburgh Press written 29 months after her disappearance.
Fixing the incorrect link above: And here's a newspaper column from the Pittsburgh Press written 29 months after her disappearance. Column

Last edited:

I don’t know how much of this thread that you read, but there is some talk of a suspect that was rumored locally. He is still alive and now living in Carnegie. Do you know of this and do you believe in it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back