Who's Who in Cold Cases

Hello! I'd prefer to just go by flufflykins27 or any shortened variation you can come up with. I'm currently working full time as a pharmacy tech and going to college.

I'm a long time lurker here on WS and just decided to register and get involved with the discussions. I stumbled across WS one day when researching the LISK case. My high school forensics class followed all of the updates in 2011-12 and I've been hooked into it ever since.

Hello! I'd prefer to just go by flufflykins27 or any shortened variation you can come up with. I'm currently working full time as a pharmacy tech and going to college.

I'm a long time lurker here on WS and just decided to register and get involved with the discussions. I stumbled across WS one day when researching the LISK case. My high school forensics class followed all of the updates in 2011-12 and I've been hooked into it ever since.

Welcome to Ws fluffykins27, lots to research in the LISK case, glad you decided to join the discussion!

Hi I'm Jake from Australia I live in a remote part of South Western Australia we are so remote we do our grocery shopping 2 hours drive away in a neighbouring town I am married with a young daughter , a big cuddly mastiff x pit bull , 20 chickens,10 ducks,6 Geese and 2 turkeys . Our family is now complete as of 18 months ago it took a lot of years of IVF to have our little girl we lost a lot of babies along the way to miscarriage and being still born our beautiful girl is perfect and we are blessed to have her. I have always been interested in true crime and I am a voracious reader I have worked away most of my adult life I got interested in true crime again recently because I want to understand how people get themselves into the trouble they do I want to do the dad thing and protect my daughter for as long as possible maybe bye reading I can learn how to do that more effectively. I have no formal education I left school and went working when I was 14 and didn't see my family for 10 years . I can be stubborn opinionated annoying and sarcastic but I am always respectful of other people's opinions even if I don't agree with them . In my spare time I like family time ,fishing ,hunting ,camping and the ocean .Thanks I found web sleuth through watching a program on fox called The Killing Season cheers

Hi I'm Jake from Australia I live in a remote part of South Western Australia we are so remote we do our grocery shopping 2 hours drive away in a neighbouring town I am married with a young daughter , a big cuddly mastiff x pit bull , 20 chickens,10 ducks,6 Geese and 2 turkeys . Our family is now complete as of 18 months ago it took a lot of years of IVF to have our little girl we lost a lot of babies along the way to miscarriage and being still born our beautiful girl is perfect and we are blessed to have her. I have always been interested in true crime and I am a voracious reader I have worked away most of my adult life I got interested in true crime again recently because I want to understand how people get themselves into the trouble they do I want to do the dad thing and protect my daughter for as long as possible maybe bye reading I can learn how to do that more effectively. I have no formal education I left school and went working when I was 14 and didn't see my family for 10 years . I can be stubborn opinionated annoying and sarcastic but I am always respectful of other people's opinions even if I don't agree with them . In my spare time I like family time ,fishing ,hunting ,camping and the ocean .Thanks I found web sleuth through watching a program on fox called The Killing Season cheers
Welcome to Ws JaketheAussie!
There are many different threads here for The Long Island Serial Killer ( LISK ) as well as threads dedicated to Australian cases if you are interested.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?445-Long-Island-Serial-Killer
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...hs-*No-Discussion*&highlight=australian+links

Hi My name is Bart. Have a cold case that has peaked my interest for many years. It was Dec. 5th 1979. Her name was Rosemary Peterson. If anyone knows anything about this case please let me know so we can put this guy away. He is probably in his sixties but still needs to be punished at least for righteous stakes.

Hi My name is Bart. Have a cold case that has peaked my interest for many years. It was Dec. 5th 1979. Her name was Rosemary Peterson. If anyone knows anything about this case please let me know so we can put this guy away. He is probably in his sixties but still needs to be punished at least for righteous stakes.

Welcome, glad to have you join our discussion! I am not at all familiar with Rosemary's case, but just started a thread for her. I look forward to read any other info about her that you find and would love to hear your thoughts on the case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...kford-5-December-1979&p=13372846#post13372846

Hello, my nick is actually CuriousSleuth and I live in Portugal. My curiosity with crime goes back the time when I read a lot of cases in crimelibrary, the FBI site, in webpages about famous murder cases and some books about crime I own concerning Jack the Ripper, JonBenet Ramsey, Black Dahlia, The Butcher of Kingsbury Run and Betsy Aardsma - all of which are fascinating beyond belief. My avatar pic represents the classic, famous, perceptive, hard worker and one of Cleveland's finest, Detective Peter Merylo, who worked the enigmatic, atrocious and horrible case of the Mad Butcher of Kingsbury Run during the 1930s. Not all of the cases interests me off course, I tend to pick up those that are full with very peculiar oddities and perplexing narrative, in short, only those that are still unsolved that can muster a good dose of mystery and puzzlement. Besides unsolved murders I also read and I'm interested in some missing persons' cases and enigmas, specifically the Tamam Shud case, the Beaumont Children disappearence and the disappearence of Joanne Ratcliffe and Kirst Gordon (all these in Australia). Well, let's try to solve a murder...

My name is Catherine and I joined websleuths a while back after hearing about the FLEK case on a podcast but I only just found this thread. I followed and researched the FLEK case really closely and since that got solved have started looking at a few others.

I'm mainly interested in matching UIDs with missing persons - especially those cases involving women. As a mother of two daughters, it breaks my heart to think that anyone's daughter dies and isn't returned to her loved ones - that they may not even know she's dead.

I live in New Zealand and it's very rare to have any incidences of UIDs - we have a smaller population plus a very centralised police system which means any missing persons cases are quickly matched up with anyone who's found deceased. Hence, I focus on US cases.

The ones that I'm currently interested in are El Dorado Jane Doe, the Uniontown PA Jane Doe, Saratoga CA Jane Doe and the Orange County 'Coach Williams' jacket Jane Doe. I also follow Cynthia Perry's missing persons case after finding out about her as a possible match to FLEK.

I don't have any training in relation to law enforcement or crime, but I've always been a good researcher and am amazed at how much information is at our fingertips online if you look in the right places. I'm constantly blown away by the skills and dedication of many of the members of websleuths and it would be such a privilege to help solve a case one day.

Hi I am a lawyer from Canada (ottawa), originally from a small northern town. I have been interested in true crime since i was a teenager. I am still trying to figure out this forum. I think its wonderful.

Dawn (middle name).

location says Gatineau (it is across the river from Ottawa) I actually live in Gatineau Quebec..

Welcome to Ws Hardtack,CursSleuth, sunnynz and phae43, very nice to "meet" you all!
:welcome:

Hi, I'm Barbara. I've been reading posts for a while now and thought I should finally join in. I'm from a small North Carolina town. I've always had an interest in crime/murders, and it's nice to see so many like minded folks. Thanks

Hi, I'm Barbara. I've been reading posts for a while now and thought I should finally join in. I'm from a small North Carolina town. I've always had an interest in crime/murders, and it's nice to see so many like minded folks. Thanks

Welcome to Ws BBeam, glad you joined in!

Hi, everyone! I only registered on Websleuths today, but I've been occasionally dropping in on the site as a guest for years. I know my username is long, so just call me AM. I'm from SC, I have a BA in English, and I'm currently looking to work or intern at a nonprofit (ideally, NCMEC) as a researcher, caseworker, information analyst, or some combination of the above.

I suspect I'm likely younger than the average member, being in my early twenties, but I've been interested in missing persons cases since I was a young teen. I grew up in the same area of Columbia, SC as Dail Dinwiddie, a 23-year-old who disappeared without a trace in September of 1992 after she was seen leaving Jungle Jim's in Five Points (a bar-heavy area in the Midlands known then and now to be frequented by college kids and the "under 25" set), and her case has always haunted me. If anyone's interested, here's the link to her thread. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?12425-SC-Dail-Dinwiddie-23-Columbia-24-Sept-1992

I'm interested in researching possible UID matches with missing persons, but I'm a complete novice at that, so I'm also working on just becoming acquainted with the details of cases I'm interested in.

Hi, everyone! I only registered on Websleuths today, but I've been occasionally dropping in on the site as a guest for years. I know my username is long, so just call me AM. I'm from SC, I have a BA in English, and I'm currently looking to work or intern at a nonprofit (ideally, NCMEC) as a researcher, caseworker, information analyst, or some combination of the above.

I suspect I'm likely younger than the average member, being in my early twenties, but I've been interested in missing persons cases since I was a young teen. I grew up in the same area of Columbia, SC as Dail Dinwiddie, a 23-year-old who disappeared without a trace in September of 1992 after she was seen leaving Jungle Jim's in Five Points (a bar-heavy area in the Midlands known then and now to be frequented by college kids and the "under 25" set), and her case has always haunted me. If anyone's interested, here's the link to her thread. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?12425-SC-Dail-Dinwiddie-23-Columbia-24-Sept-1992

I'm interested in researching possible UID matches with missing persons, but I'm a complete novice at that, so I'm also working on just becoming acquainted with the details of cases I'm interested in.

Welcome to Ws AM, you will be a very welcome addition to the DD thread and of course UID and missing persons threads!

Hi I'm Jules and I live in the UK with my Chihuahuas I like watching Law and Order and CSI and other programmes in that genre and I work in a hardware store.

My name is Eve Carson. I have just started a cold case thread for my sister-in-law Joan Webster. Her unresolved 1981 murder in Boston, MA was highly publicized and sensational. After 10+ years of in-depth research into the case, I believe the case is solvable. The topic has been presented twice at the International Forensic Research Conference. I will be laying out the case on the thread and hope others can benefit from what I learned to find answers in tragic loss. I welcome everyone's input and he. EC

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banana0990
Back