WI WI - Andrew “Andy” Thomas Viater, 22, Ashland, 22 Jan 1980

Doesn’t look like anyone submitted Rhinelander or battle lake to namus directly. Can you folks please confirm? Really wish you’d submit the ones you really suspect - I know some of you are afraid to get involved but I’ve done it a bunch of times and it’s painless. Just email the namus contact

I did not contact. It’s anxiety that drives most of us non contacters not fear. Feel free to contact for any of my suggestions. I’m rarely confident enough in a match to do anything other than ask for thoughts on that match.

I did not contact. It’s anxiety that drives most of us non contacters not fear. Feel free to contact for any of my suggestions. I’m rarely confident enough in a match to do anything other than ask for thoughts on that match.

Alright. I have anxiety myself about other things, so I get it. I’ll submit - I think a. Neal at namus may be sick of me by now. But at least he’s updating cases with the pictures I send so I can’t be that annoying.

An age progression has been done.

1662234879010.png

Jarrett Did you learn more about contacting Ashland PD about Andrew “Andy” Viater <modsnip - not an approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent an email to the Namus contact on the Battle Lake unidentified.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama
Back