WI WI - Isaiah Cramer, 16, w/o required daily medication, last seen near Maple Ave & Center Dr, Vernon, 4 Feb 2024

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1707538474873.png

VERNON — The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department as well as other local fire departments and police departments are continuing to check areas for a missing 16-year-old. Isaiah Cramer, 16, was last seen on Sunday evening near Maple Avenue and Center Drive in Vernon, according to a release by the sheriff's department.

ERIC SEVERSON Waukesha, WI 53188 , Sheriff
An Accredited Law Enforcement Agency PIO CONTACT: Lieutenant Nicholas Wenzel 262-548-7123 or Shift Supervisor 262-548-7122Administration: 262-548-7126 Records: 262-548-7156 Process: 262-548-7151 Jail: 262-548-7170 Huber: 262-548-7181 Fax: 262-548-7887

News Release- Update February 9th, 2024

Update-Today the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department as well as other local fire departments and police departments will be continuing to check areas for Isaiah. If you see a larger than normal police presence in the area, it is likely due to the search. If you have seen Isaiah or know where he might be, we ask you call (262) 446-5090. We appreciate all the tips we have received and the response from the public in assisting in locating Isaiah. We ask that residents check their out buildings and home security cameras for any possible sightings of Isaiah.

News ReleaseFebruary 8th, 2024

The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance in locating 16-year-old Isaiah Cramer. Isaiah was last seen on the evening of February 4th, 2024, around Maple Ave and Center Dr, in the Village of Vernon. Isaiah requires daily medication that he does not have with him.T here is nothing to indicate Isaiah left against his own will. Isaiah is a light-skinned black male, 5’8” to5’10,” approximately 200 pounds and was last seen wearing dark-colored sweatpants and a dark colored hooded sweatshirt. If you have any information on the location of Isaiah, please contact the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department at (262) 446-5090.

Moo..there were tornado touchdowns, and strong storms, yesterday I think. But I don't know if the storms traveled through his area.

Family members are putting up fliers all over Waukesha County. They have also increased a reward for information – it is now up to $2,000.

Kim Cramer wants everyone to take a good look at her son. 16-year-old Isaiah has not been seen since Sunday, Feb. 4. He was staying at a residential treatment center in Vernon for mental health issues and walked away. Adding to her worry, Cramer said her son is prone to seizures.

"His name means the Lord rescues. I believe – every day I have to grab hold of this hope – but I believe he’s going to be rescued," Kim Cramer said.

1707786279643.png
1707786320918.png

Has the county searched the Fox River Santuary and Fox River area? Did he have his cellphone with him or did he have a cell phone? Did he like the outdoors? ( Sorry for the questions but I am just here to support and help anyway I can. )

VERNON – After nine days, 16-year-old Isaiah Cramer remains missing. The teenager was last seen leaving a mental health facility on February 4 in the village of Vernon. His father, Vance Cramer, joined Wis. Afternoon News to provide an update on the search for his son.

Cramer said the first breakthrough was when a neighbor of the facility in Vernon, who owns hunting lands across from the mental health facility, was able to capture Isaiah on his trail cameras. But Cramer said Isaiah is without his medication, which he needs to treat his epilepsy.

“Couple years ago he was off of his medicine for I think four days and he had a pretty big seizure,” he said. “He hasn’t had one since but the last time he had his seizure medicine was on Sunday in the morning. It’s been nine days now since he had it last.”

More at link.

IMO, this situation is frightening. If he has indeed been off his seizure meds for over a month, the situation could be dire for him.
Prayers for this teenage boy, and prayers for his family.

Last edited:
Moo.. they have been having all kinds of nasty weather out there for quite awhile. Not good elements to be out in.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back