WI WI - James Yoblonski, 13, took family's car, found on USH 12, may be in Devil's Lake State Park area, Baraboo, 12 Jun 2023 *reward*

April 18, 2024

WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. — In a small community in Sauk County, Wis., a father’s anguish deepens as the search for his missing 14-year-old son enters its 10th month.

Despite the challenges, Bill Yoblanski said he refuses to give up hope. He has consulted psychics and registered James Yoblanski on the National Missing and Exploited Children’s Registry, determined to leave no stone unturned in the search for his son.

Bill Yoblanski is offering a $10,000 reward for any information about his son’s whereabouts and urges the public to remain vigilant, particularly in the area between Rio and Sparta, Wisconsin, along Route 71, where a psychic believes his son may
potentially be found.

April 18, 2024

WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. — In a small community in Sauk County, Wis., a father’s anguish deepens as the search for his missing 14-year-old son enters its 10th month.

Despite the challenges, Bill Yoblanski said he refuses to give up hope. He has consulted psychics and registered James Yoblanski on the National Missing and Exploited Children’s Registry, determined to leave no stone unturned in the search for his son.

Bill Yoblanski is offering a $10,000 reward for any information about his son’s whereabouts and urges the public to remain vigilant, particularly in the area between Rio and Sparta, Wisconsin, along Route 71, where a psychic believes his son may
potentially be found.

thanks for the update.
this one is a hard one ....i really do think he is alive and living somewhere out west...

When Alex Batty, the teenager who was missing for 6 years in France, reappeared to rejoin his grandparents in the UK.... I really did think / hope this is what we will eventually hear about James.

It is just such a better scenario than other possibilities...

thanks for the update.
this one is a hard one ....i really do think he is alive and living somewhere out west...

When Alex Batty, the teenager who was missing for 6 years in France, reappeared to rejoin his grandparents in the UK.... I really did think / hope this is what we will eventually hear about James.

It is just such a better scenario than other possibilities...
In Alex Batty's case, how did he provide for himself all those many years? TIA

In Alex Batty's case, how did he provide for himself all those many years? TIA
He was on the run with his mother the whole time. Lived in a number of places, working on farms etc.
He left on his own to get back to his grandparents. Mother still on the lam, hiding out somewhere in France or other European location. I don't think Alex wants authorities to go after her tho.

APR 18, 2024
[...]

Sheriff Chip Meister said the billboard has not led to any substantial clues yet, but that they think it could help them more in the warmer months when more people are at Devil’s Lake State Park.

[...]

She ["BB"] lives near the billboard and said she knows Yoblonski’s siblings because she used to work at the school they attend.

”It’s just kind of heartbreaking to think what are they going through wondering what happened to their brother? I wonder if they’re thinking, ‘Hey? Are they still looking for my brother or has everybody just forgotten about him?’” she said. “So, I think it’s really nice to see that on the billboard. There’s a lot of traffic that would see that.”

[...]

James’ father William Yoblonski is frustrated with investigators and said they are not looking hard enough. He also said he’s upset because they have not returned his phone or other personal belongings they obtained during the investigation.

[...]

Randomly checking in…nothing :(. But I see a couple of different photos on some thumbnails when I search his name.

IMG_8028.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8032.png
    IMG_8032.png
    250.3 KB · Views: 17

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads