WI WI - Mary Ellen Kaldenberg, 17, Kenosha, 14 Feb 1967

Repeated personation over different crime scenes is known as "Signature"

It doesn't appear there were any other cases similar to these in Wisconsin to validate any kind of signature, though another victim in a stabbing case in the news at that time was also stabbed in the neck (3 times). I think Robert D. Kramer was tried for that case and was found not guilty to lack of evidence.

This murder has a lot of personation, the taking of the victim in broad daylight, taking the victim, to an abandoned, car alive, where she is stabbed to death , then cement blocks placed around and on her body fills some psychological need for an offender.

If she was kept alive for about a week before she was slain (as the crime lab reported), it's probable she was assaulted in that time and either dressed or made to get dressed, then killed and then taken to the hearse. Since LE never released that info, we'll never know either way. I don't know if any of the news articles stated she was killed at the scene.

The problem is this one is one that has been festering n his mind for some time.

You are looking at an offender, completely comfortable spending time with her dead body in order to place cement all around her and on her abdomen . Not at all concerned of being seen or caught.

Stabbed twelve times. How many blocks were placed around her would be good to know. One was also place on her hand according to a news article.

The lack of sexual assault is equally alarming , ill get into why later

That's an unknown.

The authorities, should look into ANY similar crimes, in the area at that time, including attempted abductions, this is most likely a stranger, though an acquaintance, cant be ruled out .

That they did.

This is the type that sometimes, re-visits, crime scenes, and though it wasn't printed I wouldn't doubt he kept something from her , but the police haven't released it

Id feel fairly comfortable saying that this offender, either was, or was on the path to becoming a Serial Killer, I wouldn't doubt he killed again somewhere, and crimes, just weren't linked for whatever reason.

Id think the police had interviewed him already, but he was possibly cleared for some reason.

I feel he would've fled as well

Considering they probably never got one suspect's DNA or even put him on the sex offender list might be a reason they never caught him.

Wisconsin law recently changed where they can compel someone who committed a past sex crime to give DNA way after the fact. Why they never went after Kramer is beyond me. I think this case itself was buried a long time ago since LE doesn't even mention it on their website.

"It doesn't appear there were any other cases similar to these in Wisconsin to validate any kind of signature, though another victim in a stabbing case in the news at that time was also stabbed in the neck (3 times). I think Robert D. Kramer was tried for that case and was found not guilty to lack of evidence."

Correct I didn't say there was another crime bearing it, I'm explaining what "signature" is in the case of a single crime scene its considered "personation", if its repeated, its what the profiling community refers to as Signature" . I've seen the term "Signature aspect" used in a few posts, on other crimes, I wanted to explain the designation between the 2

If she was kept alive for about a week before she was slain (as the crime lab reported), it's probable she was assaulted in that time and either dressed or made to get dressed, then killed and then taken to the hearse. Since LE never released that info, we'll never know either way. I don't know if any of the news articles stated she was killed at the scene.

I believe I read on one of the articles, that she was killed in the hearse ,the article I read also stated she wasn't sexually assaulted. as for the report , I didn't see the report where she was kept for a week, even if she wasn't killed there the personation at the dump site, still bears the same behavioral queues as if she wasn't .

Even if she was kept somewhere and killed, the evidence, still points to something rooted deep in fantasy .

The number of concrete pieces, isn't as important as to the WHY, why did this offender feel the need to do that ?.. was it to obstruct the vehicles, windows? if that's the case, then we may have a different type of monster, but , from what the articles, say it sounds, like they were carefully placed that's a form of personation.

In one case of a sadistic killer, in the 80's he stuffed all of the victims, orifices, her mouth her, anus her vagina, with rocks, post mortem when arrested, he said he needed to do that to feel satisfied.

This is the same type of mentality (though its not the same type of personality)

Considering they probably never got one suspect's DNA or even put him on the sex offender list might be a reason they never caught him.

Wisconsin law recently changed where they can compel someone who committed a past sex crime to give DNA way after the fact. Why they never went after Kramer is beyond me. I think this case itself was buried a long time ago since LE doesn't even mention it on their website.

There could be a lot of reasons they never caught him, you are dead on with your post, in the 60's we didn't know what we know now, Robert ressler (FBI) once said that "before the 50's you almost NEVER heard of serial crimes, at least not anywhere close to what is reported now", and that was in the early 80's! now so much is known about it , regular civilians write books about profiling.

Back then an investigators "hunch" could lead an investigation astray because they felt a suspect just wasn't their man.

This type of individual doesn't just happen upon the scene, he lived or worked, near where she was abducted. He's got a past criminal history which includes, assaults, possibly rape, id imagine thefts, maybe even kidnapping .

Now its also important to remember sexual dysfunction DOES NOT CANCEL OUT RAPE, but it is a factor in sexual homicides, quite often

The difference is this guy has a plan... and he felt he had to follow it , there was NO need for cement to be placed, around her body WHEN IT WAS HIDDEN!, that tells you something about his psyche. In his deviant mind it had to be done. He could've just left her in the hearse... hell he could've just left her on the ground.. But he didn't .

That type of fantasy driven personation, doesn't just go away, unless he died

I believe I read on one of the articles, that she was killed in the hearse, the article I read also stated she wasn't sexually assaulted. as for the report, I didn't see the report where she was kept for a week, even if she wasn't killed there the personation at the dump site, still bears the same behavioral queues as if she wasn't.

That's why this case needs to reviewed, brought up to date and a release of a criminal profile is in order along with a current news release because there are different stories about what actually happened. If they have a suspect or suspects, the public has a right to know even if it's 40+ years later. Of course, serial killers usually peter out in their 50's, so that's no worry there.

As it stands, the only record of this crime is in the newspapers going on a half century ago...and Websleuths, of course.

Even if she was kept somewhere and killed, the evidence, still points to something rooted deep in fantasy .

The number of concrete pieces, isn't as important as to the WHY, why did this offender feel the need to do that ?.. was it to obstruct the vehicles, windows? if that's the case, then we may have a different type of monster, but , from what the articles, say it sounds, like they were carefully placed that's a form of personation.

I like the following analysis, also. Of course, we don't know exactly how the victim was positioned. I pretty much read through this book a few years back and I'm sure it could be revised and updated to the current knowledge about serial killers.

http://www.angelfire.com/sc3/cjrp/staging.html

Investigators often will find forensic discrepancies when a subject stages a rape murder. The offender frequently positions the victim to infer sexual assault has occurred. An offender who has a close relationship with the victim will often only partially remove the victim's clothing. He rarely leaves the victim nude. Autopsy demonstrates a lack of sexual assault. ~Crime Classification Manual: A Standard System for Investigating and Classifying Violent Crimes (1992) John E. Douglas, Ann W. Burgess, Allen G. Burgess and Robert K. Ressler

There was a strange quote/statement in one of the papers by someone with a close relationship to Kaldenberg. Perhaps you read it.

The hearse was in a police lot where they stored old vehicles. So was known by many people. The public was aware as the lot was about to auction off the old hearse. Also it was a place where kids would go to roam around & play as it was 3 children that discovered Mary Ellens body. So seems that the killer had to either be a local or maybe knew someone that was from the area that told the killer about it or maybe had gone there in the past. I find it strange that the killer just put her in that hearse because he stumbled upon it. Highly unlikely but who knows. To me the hearse if very significant. I think he was making some sort of statement by putting her in there. Maybe for shock value. I find the thinking rather of a young mind, immature mind or someone of a "slow" mind. Perhaps the actions show some sort of logic as that's where a body ends up right, in a hearse. Like a young person might think. Who knows.

Well, whoever it was had access to a vehicle and was old enough to drive. 20 blocks is a long way to walk with a hostage without getting caught. Also, since she was missing for three days before she was found, and, according to the crime lab, wasn't slain until right before she was found on the 13th, that means the suspect had to have her alive somewhere warm. Her body, when found, was frozen. No stats on how long it takes a human body to become frozen.

She went missing on a Thursday, 10 Feb and was found Monday, 13 Feb. (WDI puts her death at 9 February 1967, which is odd)

If the children had to duck under a chain link fence to gain access, so would the killer have had to, along with Kaldenberg, unless, of course, he had a key to the gate (if it had one) and a vehicle to drive into the lot.

=sleutherforlife;10513498]That's why this case needs to reviewed, brought up to date and a release of a criminal profile is in order along with a current news release because there are different stories about what actually happened. If they have a suspect or suspects, the public has a right to know even if it's 40+ years later. Of course, serial killers usually peter out in their 50's, so that's no worry there.

As it stands, the only record of this crime is in the newspapers going on a half century ago...and Websleuths, of course.

Without actual crime scene photos, a list of the autopsy protocols, an autopsy report, and a initial police, report, creating a profile is difficult.

One thing could change it completely. If it said for instance, she was wrapped in a blanket and hidden under cement pieces in the hearse, were looking in another direction.

The one thing I can say about staging is that the body isn't usually hidden when the scene was staged. She was hidden, and cement "blocks" according to the one article were placed around her, and her shoes were placed next to her .

There was a strange quote/statement in one of the papers by someone with a close relationship to Kaldenberg. Perhaps you read it. .

No I didn't see the quote.

I agree that someone with this compulsion must have repeat offended. And most likely had trophies...and someone else must know about this. A wife perhaps.

I agree that someone with this compulsion must have repeat offended. And most likely had trophies...and someone else must know about this. A wife perhaps.

Quoting myself. : )
The remarks from the LE expert and simplythebest have me thinking more deeply about this case. I have a "hunch" based on a little deductive reasoning and instinct, and one more hunch based on burial practices.

First, I do think the Perp was someone known to her, and that he/they (yes, I believe he had an accomplice or "helper" - perhaps unwilling but compliant helper), had some ongoing, escalating creepy fascination with her. I am going to agree and reinforce my earlier post; this type of bizarre compulsion had to have happened prior with some other target, or repeated itself after this victim's death. I keep thinking of a teacher, a coach, a pastor, a close family friend, or someone she babysat for. Someone close, who had regular access to the teen, and was in a position of trust. Someone who was particularly complimentary and served as a mentor of some sort. Extra time after school tutoring, or providing spiritual or professional guidance. Someone highly respected in the community, with a well hidden mentally ill side. Maybe even the family doctor. Teacher, doctor, pastor, principal, counselor. Someone with reason to have regular contact without raising suspicion.

I'm also thinking this might have been a "virgin sacrifice". Perhaps this obsessed Perp didn't like the fact she was dating, and didn't want her "spoiled". She went to her death with a "virgin womb" as symbolized by the concrete on her abdomen.

If I had to make only one guess, I would look at anyone who had a study and fascination of ancient history. A history buff. Fascination with death and burial practices. The hearse and the stones are everything in the case, IMO. I would also dwell on who had a fascination with that creepy hearse. Someone who mentioned it often, had some access to it, or used it for something prior. I spent a few minutes googling and reading up on various burial practices that involve stones. I didn't find the exact sect of people with this particular stone configuration (especially the stone on the abdomen), but it's clearly a burial ritual. There are many instances of this type of symbolism in one form or another from the Celts to the Jewish people to indigenous practices. I will keep researching.

What a haunting case.
I do have one extremely powerful impression; the family members of this Perp are keeping this a well kept family secret. This type of compulsion can't be kept secret. It is known. They have this young teen's blood on their hands for not speaking up.

Madison Capital Times, April 25, 1967:

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/tangledweb55/kaldenbergsimilarities.png

It appears there were other slayings going on at the time. I chopped off the last part of the article which reads, "(Kaldenberg) suffered the same fate last February." Welch said, "the latest victims were killed with a bayonet or dagger-type blade, sharp on both sides and about six inches long."

Ceremonial dagger, maybe? The shoes were off and placed by her body. What customs/rituals require removing the shoes?

Another article stated that death came later than the night of Feb 9 when she left to go to the drugstore. It also stated no specific date had been determined but that a substantial period of time passed before she was slain.

I wonder what a substantial period of time was?

Coroner Edward Wavro said the girl was stabbed six times in the neck, three times in the abdomen and on her right arm.

The girl's widowed mother, Mrs. Daniela Kaldenberg said Mary Ellen had left home "in an extremely happy frame of mind" Thursday night for a trip to a neighborhood drug store. (15 minute trip) "She was in a hurry to return because she had a date that night," Mrs. Kaldenberg said. She was found fully clothed by 3 elementary school children. There were marks on her throat. The lot was about a mile (20 blocks) from her home.

The mother said she and the girl had been watching television last Thursday when Mary Ellen decided to walk to the store to get a soda. She never arrived. She lived with her mother and a younger 14 year old brother.

The hearse had been in the lot several months and had no wheels. It had been used at various times as transportation for a baseball team and for storage of tires. Early reports said there were indications she had been shot. She was a student at Tremper High School. Her mother reported her missing early Friday.

She had been stabbed 12 times in the neck, chest, forehead and back with a "blade-type" weapon. Two stab wounds had pierced her heart. Death was due to internal bleeding by stabbing. The coroner said the girl had not been raped, but would make further tests. She was fully clothed except for her shoes which were found nearby. Chunks of concrete were resting on her abdomen and right hand.
police questioned her friends and classmates and a 18 year old boyfriend was a printing apprentice. Mary Ellen lived with her brother, Edward, 14 and her mother who was widowed in 1956.

Mrs. Kaldenberg said, "Mary Ellen was not popular. She had a big nose. She talked of getting plastic surgery when she got a job when she got out of high school. She usually stuck with her boyfriend. They were going out together all the time. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night she went along with him to bowling. And that awful Thursday night she spent at home." Mary Ellen was described by a school spokesman where she played in a band as a student who attended regularly and was not a problem.

Her brother said he "cried like a baby when they told me she was dead." A report that the girl would have a closed casket brought new tears, he said. "I cried and cried when they told me that they might not show her," he said. "I can't get a last look, and I liked her."

The residence was located at 2007 64th St, Kenosha, WI 53143. Google maps shows the railroad tracks 10 blocks west of the house.

Pardon me for saying so, but what mother says her daughter was not popular and had a big nose?! That's VERY odd. Very. The picture of Mary Ellen depicts a lovely looking young woman. That remark is very bizarre to me. If the girl was nerdy or unpopular, most mother's would say she was shy and reserved, and as a result didn't have many friends. Apparently her nose wasn't so big that it stopped her from having a boyfriend.

That comment is a red flag.

Pardon me for saying so, but what mother says her daughter was not popular and had a big nose?! That's VERY odd. Very. The picture of Mary Ellen depicts a lovely looking young woman. That remark is very bizarre to me. If the girl was nerdy or unpopular, most mother's would say she was shy and reserved, and as a result didn't have many friends. Apparently her nose wasn't so big that it stopped her from having a boyfriend.

That comment is a red flag.

Perhaps she's just the kind of person who states things she sees as facts rather bluntly? I'd probably be that blunt, in this situation, in the interest of things staying factual. That's just the kind of person I am, doesn't mean I'm a mean person or a bad mother. I just don't prefer to sugarcoat or ignore facts. No red flag for me.

Bump! We need more eyes on this case; it's solvable! Come on Websleuthers....please jump in and help! : )

My take on it is far less "romantic" than most people's. She was dragged to the hearst, so she lost her shoes on the way. Therefore, the killer grabs them and puts them next to her to avoid attention. A pair of shoes just laying around might lead to the body being found sooner.

The rocks in the hearse - may not have been connected in any way with the murder. I can see kids playing there and building fortresses, especially since she was found by kids. Again, they might have sheltered the body from being noticed at a glance. Same goes for the slab on her belly - or, the killer might have placed it there to make sure she won't wake up and crawl for help (I am guessing it is hard for a common person to tell if anyone is dead or just passed out). How big was the rock?

And how close were the railroad tracks to the pound?

My take on it is far less "romantic" than most people's. She was dragged to the hearst, so she lost her shoes on the way. Therefore, the killer grabs them and puts them next to her to avoid attention. A pair of shoes just laying around might lead to the body being found sooner.

The rocks in the hearse - may not have been connected in any way with the murder. I can see kids playing there and building fortresses, especially since she was found by kids. Again, they might have sheltered the body from being noticed at a glance. Same goes for the slab on her belly - or, the killer might have placed it there to make sure she won't wake up and crawl for help (I am guessing it is hard for a common person to tell if anyone is dead or just passed out). How big was the rock?

And how close were the railroad tracks to the pound?

The hearse had been there previously, how long I don't know. But I do know it had been there for a while, I believe it may have either had flat tires or maybe missing tires. don't know but it was already there prior to this maniac leaving HER there. What kind of person does something like this?! Leaving a poor stabbed to death young innocent girl in a hearse before her time. What do you think he was trying to say by choosing the hearse? What kind of fascination with the dead does this say? Sure wish we had the answers. Hell at this stage I will take a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apologies for quoting such an old post.. But I come and read this thread every now and then, looking for updates, and always pause on this post... I have NO doubt the killer KNEW the hearse was there, prior to Mary Ellen's murder. To my mind, it MUST have held some significance to him.. I am sure there were plenty of other "private" places he could have taken her, and add to that the stones/burial aspect.. I do think burial was part of this killer's plan from the get-go.

I think a single man could easily have dragged a girl of that age, but if she was conscious, she would have been kicking and screaming.. it's not like she was a small child. So I tend to think maybe Mary Ellen was incapacitated in some way, to be dragged off her path into a vehicle, from there taken to the impound lot where she was dragged through the fence and into the hearse. It's quite a long way off her intended route, which makes me think he sourced the desired 'kill site' before he took his victim.

I don't really see a woman's hand in this, I have to say. My ideas concur closely with Rich's here, that it was likely a single killer with a fantasy he was playing out. He found the hearse, and then found the victim to occupy it. I'm even betting he likely had the blocks of concrete already stacked nearby..

If this man went on to kill again, his crimes might not necessarily follow this *exact* scenario, ie, there might not be stones placed, etc. But I'd not be surprised if piquerism (stabbing as a sexual act) was an element, as well as a LOT of attention paid to the bodies.

In any case, I am sure this person spent time in the area prior to Mary Ellen's death, and likely would have scoped out the hearse/lot prior to the abduction of his victim. I am also pretty sure he would have used a vehicle to take her to the site. I am doubtful she was conscious for that.

Why was the a hearse in the impound lot, anyway. Bit an odd vehicle to end up there..

The horseshoe-shaped arrangement around her body would have hidden nothing.. and as a slab was placed over her belly post mortem, I have to assume the other bits of concrete were placed there by the killer, in that U-shape, for a reason.

After being stabbed like that, I doubt he's be worried about his victim up and running off.

I can't really see the placement of stones happening for any good reason, outside whatever sense of fulfillment it gave the killer.

Good thought on the shoes.. but again, why not just toss them roughly into the hearse then? Appearance was probably *everything* to this guy. Neat and tidy arrangement of shoes.. Definite and deliberate placement and pattern to the stones. That says to me he probably wanted the scene to fit a a desired 'picture' in his head.

I think the hearse may have been impounded because it was illegally parked. Its present owner, who was not using it as a hearse, probably didn't think it was worth paying the fine and towing charge to get it out. I wonder what happened to it. The vehicle would be quite valuable today especially in restored condition.

Facts gleaned from the newspapers:

Mary Ellen Kaldenberg, age 17, disappeared sometime after 8:30 pm when she went to the neighborhood drugstore on Thursday, February 9, 1967. Her mother said they were "happy go lucky" Thursday night, watching TV, talking about school and having soft drinks when her daughter decided to go to the drugstore. She was in a hurry to get back because she had a date with her 18 year old boyfriend later that evening.

Some newspaper reports said she went for a soft drink, others said she was running an errand. She never made it to the drugstore. She was reported missing by her mother early Friday. Exact time reported missing not disclosed in newspapers that I could find.

She was found on Monday, February 13, 1967 by two elementary school boys playing in the parking lot. The hearse was blood-spattered on the inside. Some early reports stated she had been shot and stabbed. There were also marks on her throat. Hearse had been abandoned in lot for several months. It had no wheels/tires. It had previously been used to transport a baseball team. Concrete blocks were stacked around her body. (A standard-sized cement block weighs 35 lbs.) A piece of concrete was lying on her abdomen. One news article stated a piece of concrete was also on her right hand. She was clad in slacks, sweater and ski jacket. Her shoes were found near her body. It did not appear she had been sexually molested. Body's frozen condition made it impossible to pinpoint TOD. Papers reported a substantial amount of time had passed between her death and when she was last seen and was not killed on the night she disappeared. Coroner said it appeared she had been dragged to the hearse.

IMO, if the hearse was blood-spattered on the inside, then she was dragged alive to the hearse and killed there.

The Madison Capital Times May 29, 1968 said police were investigating the deaths of Christine Rothschild, University of Wisconsin-Madison, stabbed 14 times in chest, Valerie Jeanne Percy, daughter of Senator Charles Percy, of Kenilworth, IL. Percy was struck on the head and stabbed more than a dozen times in her home. Her nightgown had been pulled up, Diane Olkwitz, Menominee Falls, WI, stabbed a total of 98 times but not sexually molested. and Kaldenberg, of Kenosha, WI., stabbed 12 times. All four killings were in a relatively close-in area- a triangle from Chicago to Madison to the Milwaukee vicinity. Autopsies revealed none were sexually molested before their killing and all were found with their clothes on. All murders are still unsolved.

Facts gleaned from the newspapers:

Mary Ellen Kaldenberg, age 17, disappeared sometime after 8:30 pm when she went to the neighborhood drugstore on Thursday, February 9, 1967. Her mother said they were "happy go lucky" Thursday night, watching TV, talking about school and having soft drinks when her daughter decided to go to the drugstore. She was in a hurry to get back because she had a date with her 18 year old boyfriend later that evening.

Some newspaper reports said she went for a soft drink, others said she was running an errand. She never made it to the drugstore. She was reported missing by her mother early Friday. Exact time reported missing not disclosed in newspapers that I could find.

She was found on Monday, February 13, 1967 by two elementary school boys playing in the parking lot. The hearse was blood-spattered on the inside. Some early reports stated she had been shot and stabbed. There were also marks on her throat. Hearse had been abandoned in lot for several months. It had no wheels/tires. It had previously been used to transport a baseball team. Concrete blocks were stacked around her body. (A standard-sized cement block weighs 35 lbs.) A piece of concrete was lying on her abdomen. One news article stated a piece of concrete was also on her right hand. She was clad in slacks, sweater and ski jacket. Her shoes were found near her body. It did not appear she had been sexually molested. Body's frozen condition made it impossible to pinpoint TOD. Papers reported a substantial amount of time had passed between her death and when she was last seen and was not killed on the night she disappeared. Coroner said it appeared she had been dragged to the hearse.

IMO, if the hearse was blood-spattered on the inside, then she was dragged alive to the hearse and killed there.

The Madison Capital Times May 29, 1968 said police were investigating the deaths of Christine Rothschild, University of Wisconsin-Madison, stabbed 14 times in chest, Valerie Jeanne Percy, daughter of Senator Charles Percy, of Kenilworth, IL. Percy was struck on the head and stabbed more than a dozen times in her home. Her nightgown had been pulled up, Diane Olkwitz, Menominee Falls, WI, stabbed a total of 98 times but not sexually molested. and Kaldenberg, of Kenosha, WI., stabbed 12 times. All four killings were in a relatively close-in area- a triangle from Chicago to Madison to the Milwaukee vicinity. Autopsies revealed none were sexually molested before their killing and all were found with their clothes on. All murders are still unsolved.

Thank you for compiling this, it's very helpful Scorpionsting!
My first thought is how horrid for those boys that found her. I'm sure they will never shake off that image as long as they live.
My second thought is that her date seemed very late in the evening for a teenager, and especially in that era. She was just going to run an errand at 8:30 and her date was later? That seems odd, unless the boyfriend was working until then?
I wonder wat she was going t the drugstore for? If she was going on a date maybe a new lipstick or cologne or hair accessory?
Or, I wonder if she used that as an excuse to go meet someone else she didn't want to tell her mother and brother about?
The death of the other girls with no sexual molestation before the killing makes me go back to my hypothesis that this was a "virgin sacrifice". The concrete is related to some pagan ritual, or some ancient burial practice I think. I'm still researching that.

O.K., there are several rituals from Inca to Aztec to Celtic & Druid that all have some element or theme tied to what we know about Mary Ellen's murder. I haven't found one yet that has a perfect description of the stone configuration, but a strong general theme of virginal sacrifice seems to be there. I found an ancient game I had never heard of that has some loose, but itching connection. Quite obtuse, but is there any thing to this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_and_death

Continuing to develop my notion of the profile of this Perp, its an ancient history buff. In todays times, this would be the guy online playing some warlord game endlessly.

She was just going to run an errand at 8:30 and her date was later? That seems odd, unless the boyfriend was working until then?
I wonder wat she was going t the drugstore for? If she was going on a date maybe a new lipstick or cologne or hair accessory?

That is interesting especially since it was Thursday and I can't think of any reason why the next day wouldn't have been a school day. I don't know about Wisconsin, but here in IL, if I recall, curfew for individuals under 18-years-old was 9PM on a week night like this. Friday and Saturday, it was midnight. I suppose the date could have been to watch TV or something like that but, even then, I don't think most kids would be allowed to stay up past 10:30 on an evening preceding a school day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdc_fm
Back