WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was arrested for welfare fraud...not sure if anything else yet..

Thanks, SinKittyVixen. I was typing (I'm slow) as you were. Let's pray this PC is about more than the welfare fraud and that we'll have news of Aliayah!

Female enroute to Flatwoods (Central Regional Jail). No Id at present but would almost have to be Lena, so will be a bit before it's posted on their website.

According to the criminal complaint, Lunsford knowingly transferred a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Electronic Benefits Tranfer (EBT) card issued in her name and personal identification number issued to her to a person known by the United States Attorney.

The criminal complaint also says that individual purchased approximately $114.82 of food in exchange for $50.
http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=110300
What else does she exchange or barter for cash? I think this charge is just an attempt to put pressure on her to talk.

I'm on WDTV's live web cast site, but the video player just keeps buffering. I have a feeling I'll not be able to watch. Is anyone else getting this?

Just a quick question for me being on the west coast. If the conference is at 4, would that mean 1:00 Pacific time?

3 Hour time difference til we go on DST, then it's a 4 hour difference.

Im amazed that she didnt know she was being watched. I mean, I even know she was being watched, its just common sense. She mustve really needed the money! she will never be able to get welfare benefits again, i think. I dont know the rules in that state, but they can forbid you from ever getting them again.

What else does she exchange or barter for cash? I think this charge is just an attempt to put pressure on her to talk.

I'm on WDTV's live web cast site, but the video player just keeps buffering. I have a feeling I'll not be able to watch. Is anyone else getting this?

I'm getting buffering, also. They won't go live until just before the PC.

I'm getting Let's Make a Deal right now, lol. Haven't see that show in FOREVER!!!

HA...Knox,..no one got the Big Deal. I remember that show when it had Monty Hall.
My stomach is CHURNING!

Woooh, did you hear that language? Guess they didn't know they were live.

Knox,...all I heard was "That's what she said." HA...What did you hear?

Ok ... Judge Judy now:waitasec:

Oh good! I don't get Judge Judy here! LOL

What live stream is everyone watching??

Federal charges for the welfare fraud. Released on her own recognizance.

Lena was released on her own recognizance.

This is ancillary to the Aliayah's case.

The search continues for Aliayah, multi-agencies working together.

Unsealed complaint filed today ...

We're not labeling anyone a suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members