Found Deceased WY - Gabby Petito, Grand Teton National Park #88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Uber go out to the desert?

Women Gabby's age would never hitchhike, I don't see her doing that unless Brian purposely stranded her without the van.
The national parks were packed with tourists because it was during Covid. Gabby could have easily asked another couple camping nearby for help if they had an argument and she wanted to end the relationship.

I believe Brian's written confession about Gabby falling and getting seriously hurt. They had videos of climbing and hiking. Not everybody who goes into national parks likes to hike the steep inclines.

JMO

The national parks were packed with tourists because it was during Covid. Gabby could have easily asked another couple camping nearby for help if they had an argument and she wanted to end the relationship.

I believe Brian's written confession about Gabby falling and getting seriously hurt. They had videos of climbing and hiking. Not everybody who goes into national parks likes to hike the steep inclines.

JMO

And I don't believe Brian was a stupid fool. If his girlfriend fell and hurt herself he would go for help. No way would he leave her and then drive home. I believe he killed her in a fit of rage - spur of the moment. I don't believe he was calculating her death hoping she would die of her injuries because he just left her to die on the ground with no help.

Yes if she was injured he would have gotten her help.

Ridiculous that he wouldn't get her help.

2 cents

JMO
Respectfully, Gabby's injuries did not match Brian's story.

Sometimes strangers will help, and sometimes strangers will not help. That is a huge assumption. Regardless, we already know Gabby did not get a ride with strangers and was instead murdered by Brian.

JMO
For people just joining us...

Let's pretend Gabby fell and was injured. Let's pretend that Brian killed her as an act of mercy. There is no law anywhere under the jurisdiction of the United States that gives anyone permission to kill another person with their consent. You cannot even kill someone that is terminally ill with their permission. Legally this is homicide (or some variation of it like manslaughter) so if you really believe that Brain killed Gabby as an act of mercy, despite all the evidence to the contrary, then that still means you admit that Brian Laundrie murdered Gabby Petito.

Murder is another word for homicide. Unlawfully ending the life of another person is legally homicide. The evidence does not support the assertion that Brian Laundrie (instead of seeking EMS or help from all these strangers around that you mentioned could have given Gabby a ride) murdered Gabby Petito because of injuries from hiking. However, the evidence does show that Gabby was a victim of domestic violence at the hands of Brian Laundrie.

Furthermore, the autopsy found that she was strangled and bludgeoned to death.

Last edited:
And I don't believe Brian was a stupid fool. If his girlfriend fell and hurt herself he would go for help. No way would he leave her and then drive home. I believe he killed her in a fit of rage - spur of the moment. I don't believe he was calculating her death hoping she would die of her injuries because he just left her to die on the ground with no help.

2 cents
I'm in agreement with you. If someone has an accidental fall, you go get help. You don't cover up their death. Only killers do that.

I'm in agreement with you. If someone has an accidental fall, you go get help. You don't cover up their death. Only killers do that.
And Brian had form. He had no problem going for Gabby's throat in broad daylight, in the middle of the road..he even justified it to the Moab officers. To their eternal shame, they colluded. 'These women'.....

Brian had no trouble throwing a tantrum in public, at the restaurant, when he went the waitress, him screeching, Gabby crying.. Brian loved his temper.

No one is under any obligation to believe a word Brian wrote in his ridiculous apologia, a self serving badly written whine made in an attempt to salvage some sort of humanity from his own vacuum. Brian must have known it had holes a truck could drive thru, and trying to paint himself as a sort of St Francis of Assissi, helping the sick and injured, gimme a break. He was a born killer, and he proved that by killing himself, the ultimate murder.

I believe Brian's written confession about Gabby falling and getting seriously hurt. They had videos of climbing and hiking.

How she died doesn't really affect either party's position. The Laundries would still claim not to know what happened, and it wouldn't make the plaintiffs any less damaged if it went down like that.

If Brian were on trial for murder, I doubt that "she fell" would have been a winning argument. Though you never know what a jury will believe, because "accidental drowning" kind of worked for Casey Anthony in another Florida case.

Furthermore, the autopsy found that she was strangled and bludgeoned to death.
<< snipped for focus<<
That is your opinion, not fact. I do believe the autopsy report, the FBI and BL's confession.
GP was not bludgeoned.
JMO

The Teton County Coroner’s Office subsequently concluded Ms. Petito died of “blunt-force injuries to the head and neck, with manual strangulation.” While law enforcement investigated all logical leads, the investigation quickly focused on the last person believed to see her alive—Mr. Laundrie.

How she died doesn't really affect either party's position. The Laundries would still claim not to know what happened, and it wouldn't make the plaintiffs any less damaged if it went down like that.

If Brian were on trial for murder, I doubt that "she fell" would have been a winning argument. Though you never know what a jury will believe, because "accidental drowning" kind of worked for Casey Anthony in another Florida case.
BBM. The plaintiffs reached settlement in their wrongful death lawsuit against BL's estate. He was an adult, not a child.

This is a civil case against Laundrie's parents, who were in Florida at the time of GP's death in Wyoming.

Before Brian committed suicide, all the FBI charged him with was the unauthorized use of GP's credit card. I posted the link upthread.
JMO

That is your opinion, not fact. I do believe the autopsy report, the FBI and BL's confession.
GP was not bludgeoned.
JMO
You believe the autopsy report. I believe the autopsy report.

An experienced coroner that has done thousands of autopsies should be able to ascertain if Gabby Petito suffered injuries from hiking. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe your intrepetation is that the blunt-force trauma can be injuries from hiking. Let's say that were true, that blunt-force injuries on the head and neck were somehow from hiking. What do you think the manual strangulation is from? I am just trying to understand your position.

BBM. The plaintiffs reached settlement in their wrongful death lawsuit against BL's estate. He was an adult, not a child.

This is a civil case against Laundrie's parents, who were in Florida at the time of GP's death in Wyoming.

Before Brian committed suicide, all the FBI charged him with was the unauthorized use of GP's credit card. I posted the link upthread.
JMO

I don't see your point here. How is it relevant to what I said?

<< snipped for focus<<
GP was not bludgeoned.
JMO

The Teton County Coroner’s Office subsequently concluded Ms. Petito died of “blunt-force injuries to the head and neck, with manual strangulation.” While law enforcement investigated all logical leads, the investigation quickly focused on the last person believed to see her alive—Mr. Laundrie.

I believe Brian's confession too - this part....

"I ended her life."

2 cents
I suspect she was already gone. In his fit of rage.

2 cents
I believe Gabby was gone by the time he abandonned her. A fit of rage, smashing throttling her head on the rocks and or ground as he stranged her to death. And then he started composing his lies. Jmo

You believe the autopsy report. I believe the autopsy report.

An experienced coroner that has done thousands of autopsies should be able to ascertain if Gabby Petito suffered injuries from hiking. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe your intrepetation is that the blunt-force trauma can be injuries from hiking. Let's say that were true, that blunt-force injuries on the head and neck were somehow from hiking. What do you think the manual strangulation is from? I am just trying to understand your position.
You said the report cited bludgeoning: Furthermore, the autopsy found that she was strangled and bludgeoned to death.

Blunt force trauma from falling down and hitting her head on rocks would be consistent with BL's suicide confession note. It is also consistent with the description of the location of her body.

JMO

You said the report cited bludgeoning: Furthermore, the autopsy found that she was strangled and bludgeoned to death.

Blunt force trauma from falling down and hitting her head on rocks would be consistent with BL's suicide confession note. It is also consistent with the description of the location of her body.

JMO
You're right - I said "bludgeoning" when I should have said "blunt-force trauma". However, blunt-force trauma is consistent with domestic violence, and the coroner said she was also strangled.

So I will ask again: If what you were saying was correct (even though it is clearly not correct) then how do you explain the manual strangulation?

JMO

Bludgeoned does not equal blunt force trauma from falling on a rock. It implies actively causing death with an object. Strangling also doesn't happen by rocks.

JMO

This is what the coroner said regarding the autopsy. Nothing is stated about head injuries consistent to falling.

I don't like this misinformation.

The autopsy included a whole body CT scan, an examination by a forensic pathologist and by a forensic anthropologist, and a toxicology analysis, Blue said at the news conference.

Gabby Petito’s cause of death was ruled to be strangulation and the manner of death was homicide, Teton County Coroner Dr. Brent Blue said on Tuesday.

In particular, the cause of death was “manual strangulation/throttling,” according to the coroner’s verdict, a legal document Blue filed on October 5 with the Teton County Clerk of District Court.

“We believe this was strangling by a human being,” Blue told CNN’s Anderson Cooper.

<< snipped for focus<<
GP was not bludgeoned.
JMO
The FBI heavily implied with their statement that Brian Laundrie murdered Gabby Petito. Brian Laundrie himself admits to murdering Gabby Petito. We are all on the same page here.

A murderer is capable of lying. There are many serial killers that lie about their crimes and even take the knowledge of the extent of their crimes to their graves. Their are serial killers that will boast about murdering adult women, but then lie when it comes to their crimes against children.

You say you agree with the autopsy report, the FBI, and the suicide note left by BL. All of that evidence points to a homicide from domestic violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57