You don't change your phone number and plan

1 - i've only switched #s once, moved cross country
2 - I do know my friends carriers because I need to know who I can talk to on "free minutes" (same carrier) and who I need to be careful not talking too much with.

That being said, it still doesn't make sense that she wouldnt put a nannys number on her phone.
Why would your friends with free minutes need to tell you who their carrier was???:confused: Makes no sense, they'll tell you if they have free minutes, that's all you need.

I got confused when she was talking about her so-called 'place of employment' giving her two cell phones and she had to keeping taking the SIM card out of one and putting it in the other because the batteries kept going dead... that was "D-U-M." None of that monologue made any sense to me... why not report the phone(s) defective or ask for new batteries? (if that were true) instead of constantly taking out a SIM card (which is a major pain to do).

Why would your friends with free minutes need to tell you who their carrier was???:confused: Makes no sense, they'll tell you if they have free minutes, that's all you need.

Some carriers have discounts that apply only to calls made through that carrier.

Perhaps there is another angle to the cell phone numbers and plans changing. As the fake nanny kidnapped children (because she did watch others too), she would get a new number and plan so she couldn't be tracked down. So by all accounts (according to KC) there are several other children in her care that we should be concerned about???? Of course JMO and attempt at humor.

That could be totally true! LE had better check out all the other fictional people whose fictional children were watched by Zanny. :crazy:

That's actually a good thought that JB could use, that Zanny changes her phone # around to elude the police, but - Casey should still have had Zanny's most recent number memorized and readily available to give to LE, which she couldn't and didn't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back