ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh I have a Phillies cap! I'm halfway to my new Halloween costume!:floorlaugh:

Smack. Smack.
What's the matter with you? Don't you know someone could harm you if you look like OCA? There are death threats out there ya know. :pillowfight2:

Zenaida Gonzales, regardless of her middle name, employed at the time or not, did not ask to be drawn into this case. FCA did that all by herself, intentionally or otherwise. FCA had no idea what ZFG looked like, but she knew of the connection to Sawgrass apt, IMHO.
I hope Universal, RK, GA, JG and a host of others dragged into this mess sues and wins. B/C of JB's opening statement GA will be forever considered as a sexual deviant who molested his daughter and hid Caylee's body by many. Even if only one person believes FCA's lies, it's too many for the innocent to have to bear.

Zenaida Gonzales, regardless of her middle name, employed at the time or not, did not ask to be drawn into this case. FCA did that all by herself, intentionally or otherwise. FCA had no idea what ZFG looked like, but she knew of the connection to Sawgrass apt, IMHO.
I hope Universal, RK, GA, JG and a host of others dragged into this mess sues and wins. B/C of JB's opening statement GA will be forever considered as a sexual deviant who molested his daughter and hid Caylee's body by many. Even if only one person believes FCA's lies, it's too many for the innocent to have to bear.

Bravo....well stated. jmo

Smack. Smack.
What's the matter with you? Don't you know someone could harm you if you look like OCA? There are death threats out there ya know. :pillowfight2:

Dangit...back to the drawing board. :sigh: :floorlaugh:

Hold the phone!! New lips!? What? Kc's disguise is a wig, a ball cap, sunglasses ( knock offs?) and new lips. Meh. Do you think that kc thought by changing the looks of her lying mouth that would be enough To hide her forked tongue? Is that her idea of therapy? What a loser.

Hold the phone!! New lips!? What? Kc's disguise is a wig, a ball cap, sunglasses ( knock offs?) and new lips. Meh. Do you think that kc thought by changing the looks of her lying mouth that would be enough To hide her forked tongue? Is that her idea of therapy? What a loser.

Are you suggesting that next time she try a nun's habit? :crazy:

ummm ... IMO she should start with those teeth and overbite ... they're so distinctive ... I don't care what she does with her lips, that mouth will always be recognizable ...

And like you said, it doesn't hide what she is or the lies she tells ...
I should ask this on the legal thread but I was always under the impression when you are a convicted felon, and/or on probation after jail time, that you could not change your looks (surgically) or change your name ... it would seem that a total change of identity would be against the law ... I dunno :waitasec:

Almost nothing about Casey's ZFG and this particular Z?G match. Different ages, different looks, no tattoos vs many visible tattoos, no children vs many children, different car, different build, different names. I don't know why LE even bothered questioning Z?G.
Sawgrass apartments

I don't believe the majority of people knew of or cared two bits about this particular Z?G UNTIL she drew attention to herself in the media.

It was a while afterward (IIRC) that she came forward...urged on by the public to do something.
How easy it is to say no one cared or she doesn't have grounds to sue because her life wasn't adversely affected because she was poor and unemployed before...etc. But, it's not happening to us. It happened to her. She shouldn't be victimized further IMHO. It's not her fault.

PS- responding to CW...not LC.

Well Ranch, my opinion is my own and I'm not arguing anymore than anybody else here. I have a right to be here and say what I feel.
You shouldn't criticize anyone here for being in a debate or disagreeing with other opinions. What is going on here is mostly opinions because there hasn't been a civil trial yet, so people posting here should be able to express how they feel.
I feel YOUR post toward me was disrespectful and uncalled for.

I haven't responded to myself that I am aware of.
I certainly haven't responded to you so why would you feel like singling me out???!!!!
Because that's what it looks like with all the broken quotes. IMPO it was meant as a funny aside.

ETA: see that many have explained it

Dewey! No! I am a nun for halloween every year for 5 years! Sister Mary Middle Finger. Dead, vixen, clown, devil, and disco nun. Kc would make a great fiona tho, she has the ears down !

It was a while afterward (IIRC) that she came forward...urged on by the public to do something.
How easy it is to say no one cared or she doesn't have grounds to sue because her life wasn't adversely affected because she was poor and unemployed before...etc. But, it's not happening to us. It happened to her. She shouldn't be victimized further IMHO. It's not her fault.

PS- responding to CW...not LC.

My point is being missed entirely. No one is saying she doesn't have the right to sue because of her financial situation. She can not go into court claiming she lost her job and her apartment because of Casey because that is NOT true. If she has a valid lawsuit, why can't it be based on truths rather than on lies? Why is it okay for some people to lie and not others? Is it because they are 'against' Casey? Lying is lying is lying in my book, no matter who does it.

I HOPE Z?G does carry the lies into court and claim she lost her home and job as a result of Casey's accusations. Personally, I can't wait to see it. When the truth comes out, that she was unemployed and living in a motel at the time, having already been evicted, she's going to look pretty ridiculous sitting there with egg on her face.

LOL...I love your post! Maybe she thinks if she gets those lips puffed up she'll be a shoe in for "The Real House""Wives"" Of Orlando". :floorlaugh: Who will be her husband? Can't be Grandpa Chaney, that would be insest. JB? How about TonE he, IMO seemed to enjoy the afternoon delights that ran into the next day cuz he's male and thinks with whats between his legs? Hummmm?

KC was in disguise because it makes her feel important and sought after..when she is not! Just MOO but I'm LMAO

My point is being missed entirely. No one is saying she doesn't have the right to sue because of her financial situation. She can not go into court claiming she lost her job and her apartment because of Casey because that is NOT true. If she has a valid lawsuit, why can't it be based on truths rather than on lies? Why is it okay for some people to lie and not others? Is it because they are 'against' Casey? Lying is lying is lying in my book, no matter who does it.

I HOPE Z?G does carry the lies into court and claim she lost her home and job as a result of Casey's accusations. Personally, I can't wait to see it. When the truth comes out, that she was unemployed and living in a motel at the time, having already been evicted, she's going to look pretty ridiculous sitting there with egg on her face.
Can you please provide the links to your statements regarding ZG's employment, housing, financial status, evictions and other court actions against her? I haven't heard or read some of this before.

IMO-ZG's life has been changed based on FCA's lies! How much those changes are worth is up to the courts. Maybe Florida can get something right regarding FCA. One could hope.

A disguise to a deposition? Even banks make you take off your sunglasses and hats to enter. This can't be legal. M & M should have objected to this stunt. I don't think she changed her look, to avoid being recognized in the future. She will be appealing her convictions which will be requiring her to appear in court. It's all about attention for FCA and selling that first picture. Very happy to see "most" of the public has lost all interest. For that, I thank Amanda Knox. :D

Almost nothing about Casey's ZFG and this particular Z?G match. Different ages, different looks, no tattoos vs many visible tattoos, no children vs many children, different car, different build, different names. I don't know why LE even bothered questioning Z?G.

..i'm sure i'll come across the answer before the end of the thread, but...

..of COURSE this zenaida did not match kc's ZFG--how could she????--b/c kc's was a FIGMENT of her imagination!

..however------( and it doesn't matter that the "one and only REAL" zenaida had a name that did not include the ....hyphen, fernandez.)

..kc made it up that zanny/zenaida was @ sawgrass-----and,unfortunately,THIS zenaida was ( once upon a time AT sawgrass.)

..therefore---LE tracked down THIS particular zenaida, took HER in for questioning,HER kids were freaked out, HER kids were named in discovery, etc etc.

..it doesn't matter that ( the liar of the year ) KC "cleared her" or not----she ( and no other zenaida ) allegedly lost her job, her place to live...due to negative publicity.

..we have to remember the zenaida/kidnapper story came out in the media--- long before we got the details in doc dumps----her friends/neighbours/co-workers could well HAVE been doubting her ( is she a kidnapper ?? )

..THIS particular zenaida's life WAS impacted...

..i believe her case has merit.

I love how some are twisting this deposition and even the whole civil case to make Casey look better. Seriously? How many people has this woman destroyed and mowed over since we knew of her? She doesn't care two bits about the destruction in her wake. And somehow it's wrong for those who were harmed to try to take a bite out of her even if they never see any money? So Casey should be free to harm whoever she wants because she's broke? That makes no sense to me. She's broke because she's a liar and a thief and refuses to live a normal life like anyone else would.

The fact is, ZG's life was very affected by Casey and her lies, which were propagated by her own her mother. Casey is LIAR. Nothing that comes out of her mouth can be trusted. So she says ZG is not the one, and some are choosing to BELIEVE CASEY? Seriously? Since when has any amount of truth EVER come out of her mouth? Why does everyone else have to be greedy moneymongers looking for a bit fame? Casey brought this on herself, so she should suck it up and deal with it. God. There are victims being denigrated here, and for what if not Casey? Like she deserves any sympathy or to NOT have these people get back at her for destroying their lives to save her unworthy one?

She deserves everything she gets. Everything. I hope everyone who ever had contact with her sues her into oblivion.

Of course she said that wasn't "the one." Casey was lying her a$$ off to the cops and knew if she said that the right one, ZG would be able to prove it wasn't her, which would have blown Casey's story out of the water right then! (MOO, etc.)

From what I can remember ZG was suppose to start a new job and her future employer talked with her and told her they had to withdraw their offer because of negative publicity and ZG said she understood. ZG was trying to find an apartment but was living in a motel at the time. ZG was unable to find other employment and because of the A's case she lost her income and had to move to a shelter with her daughters. I don't think that is considered a lie, she did lose her ability to provide a home for her children. ZG apparently was already struggling at the time to make a living for herself and her children and getting caught up in this case caused her to temporarily lose the ability to work at any job. This does not make her an evil, vile person. She has every right to go after KC for what KC said and for the fact that the one opportunity KC had to clear ZG name for good, KC chose to put that focus back on ZG by getting CA to go to the media and declare that KC never cleared ZG as the Nanny.

This case has a trial date. KC's attorneys have already tried to get the case dismissed and it is going forward. If there were no case why would KC have to take the 5th? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daydreamin