Zimmerman Real Time Trial Thread Only 06/25/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Hightower ‏@khightower 8s
Bahadoor says screams she heard thru media of 911 call with the background screams are "similar" to what she heard that night.

OM is through..

de la Rionda is doing redirect.

She came forward during a Retreat townhall when residents were asked if they heard or saw anything. She didn't go to media or to get on TV.

He's going over the statements that she said she heard running, did any of the investigators ask her which direction the running was. No

During the deposition with West she said she heard running and what sounded like garbled screams. Did OM or West ask her which direction running was coming from? No

Only word she heard was No. Said the figures were in a standing position, both during West depo.

-------
Recross

Kyle Hightower ‏@khightower 1m
O'Mara asks if Bahadoor signed #justicefortrayvon petition to prosecute #Zimmerman on http://Change.org

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower ‏@khightower 4m
Bahadoor says she was on camera with a national TV station but it was never broadcast.

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower ‏@khightower 8m
Bahadoor says Serino never asked what direction the running noise came from in interview. Said defense never asked in deposition either.

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower ‏@khightower 10m
Bahadoor said she never wanted to testify in this case and never seemed publicity.

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower ‏@khightower 2m
We are in recess until 9 am. Thanks to everyone who followed. See you in the am.

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower ‏@khightower 3m
Attorneys at sidebar with judge.

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower ‏@khightower 4m
Neighbor says she saw struggle in #Zimmerman trial (from @AP) #trayvonmartin http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_268748/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=tnYgmUok

Kyle Hightower Kyle Hightower ‏@khightower 7m
Bahadoor is done testifying. Judge is sending the jury out for the night.

Thank you READER, GGE, and I.B. NORA! I had a long work day and all of your posts are so appreciated. It was easy to catch up on today's happenings because of you all. Thank you again!! :)

Thank you READER, GGE, and I.B. NORA! I had a long work day and all of your posts are so appreciated. It was easy to catch up on today's happenings because of you all. Thank you again!! :)

Agreed. A million thanks from us workbound folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny