MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996

Looks like 2 separate items to me. The laundry basket like first item seems to show lateral perforations. It does not look like a solid container.

attachment.php

Attachments

• backyard MO2 items.jpg
    backyard MO2 items.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 162
Please don't get exasperated with me...my blood pressure is high enough trying to figure out how to do this computer image stuff. But look in the lower right hand corner of the picture...just at the base of the tree....THERE IS A WROUGHT IRON TUB!! The leaves on the ground, cover up the bottom half of the tub, so that is why I didn't notice it at first. I copied the picture, circled it and put arrows, but I just can't figure out how to attach it.....SO FRUSTRATING...UGH!
As I stated, this is frustrating. I originally was thinking "an old fashioned type with claw feet etc" but maybe it is more like the "trough tub" which could also be made of cast iron. There is a reason the photographer took that particular photo....yep the branches to the right are dark and could be handles for something...But definitely NOT A LAWNMOWER!
I tried to figure out, "Why that photo...why not the photo of the house or driveway...."?? I took the "cast iron" to be literal, but maybe those are only the words the perp used to describe it.

I thought it might be the tub, when I first saw it, too. But I thought it was a bit small. On the screen of my computer, I was able to stretch out that corner with my fingers. It does look like a plastic container(like Debbie said), either with perforations or with stickers on the side. And very close to the plastic containers appears to be a hand-pushed roller-type blade cutter (lawn mower), or other type of small equipment.

Don't worry, IQuestion, the tub could still be inside that spooky shed!

What about using acid in the wrought iron tub? Wouldn't that bore a hole through it? Eventually, I guess.

Looks like 2 separate items to me. The laundry basket like first item seems to show lateral perforations. It does not look like a solid container

attachment.php
NIN amazing how you can "zero in" crop, cut & paste on a page!! I always try to NOTICE everything in the photos and videos that are posted. (And just so everybody doesn't go to bed thinking I am ABSOLUTELY as near-sighted as my uncle, Mr. Magoo, I did notice that the binder on the shelf behind Lt. Coombs had SEMPER FI written on the spine....wonder if he was also a Marine. If so, SEMPER FI!! Oorah, Oorah!) You guys are terrific...yah, it could be just a discarded container. I laughed out loud when I read ARACHNE1'S post, "Don't worry, we still have the scary shed!" Uh, that's OK, ARACHNE...I'm not getting any closer than my computer screen!:stay: (I wonder how far from the main residence. 3 or 4 acres isn't that large a parcel for a curious person to walk)

Looks like 2 separate items to me. The laundry basket like first item seems to show lateral perforations. It does not look like a solid container.

attachment.php

It looks like the top of a dog or a cat crate to me!

With the document dump, I am left with two questions:

1. Did Mr. L know Ronnie? Where did Mr. L live at the time?
2. What was found in the storage unit on Pounds road owned by CWW? Home-made VHS tapes are one of the things documented as seized along with old hard drives and paperwork.

B3061. On 9/9/2015 Det. Gene Coombs attempted to interview CWW regarding RB. "CWW made no statement other than acknowledgement of what I just told him."

I don't know if Ronnie's brother reads here or not, but I for one have not and will not forget about Ronnie, and I hope and pray for the truth of what happened to him and for justice to be served each day.

Somebody here asked what my opinion is now of Wayne being a genius.

I'll relay what I told journalist Jessica Lipscomb last week, and a couple others who knew Wayne fairly well:

"If I spoke with Wayne today, I, Skinner, bet I'd be saying to myself, 'this is not the same Wayne I knew.' I also said, I am sure that all the meth he must have used over the past two decades, has truly ruined his brain."

The things Wayne taught me and another friend, who told me recently that he regrets not having called Wayne about 6 months ago when he was thinking to himself (what he and I both feel), to express gratitude to him for all he taught him regarding computers, internet, networking, websites, etc.

I can tell you, again, that Wayne showed me back in 1998, the types of traps he lay to catch hackers who might go snooping on his systems. He taught me all kinds of things about hidden files and far more. So reading about the "stupidity and blaze of errors and blunders", is not even close to the same guy we knew. I think he destroyed his brain and will, with meth. My friend thinks it is further compounded with past guilt.

These people said the same thing to me, independently of one another, which I found interesting, "He probably did not care if he got caught", or "He probably wanted to get caught." One of my friends, reminding me of various talks he had with Wayne who at times seemed bitter at things in his past, and maybe also felt guilt for being responsible for something(s) in his past (going back to his young adult life).

So it was postulated by my one friend that getting caught is a way of trying to get free while not having the strength to do so rightly, or to ease the burden of guilt.

On another thread here, regarding Mark throwing away computers (with or without Wayne?) I would wager a very strong bet that those machines were stripped of their hard drives.

Somebody here asked what my opinion is now of Wayne being a genius.

I'll relay what I told journalist Jessica Lipscomb last week, and a couple others who knew Wayne fairly well:

"If I spoke with Wayne today, I, Skinner, bet I'd be saying to myself, 'this is not the same Wayne I knew.' I also said, I am sure that all the meth he must have used over the past two decades, has truly ruined his brain."

The things Wayne taught me and another friend, who told me recently that he regrets not having called Wayne about 6 months ago when he was thinking to himself (what he and I both feel), to express gratitude to him for all he taught him regarding computers, internet, networking, websites, etc.

I can tell you, again, that Wayne showed me back in 1998, the types of traps he lay to catch hackers who might go snooping on his systems. He taught me all kinds of things about hidden files and far more. So reading about the "stupidity and blaze of errors and blunders", is not even close to the same guy we knew. I think he destroyed his brain and will, with meth. My friend thinks it is further compounded with past guilt.

These people said the same thing to me, independently of one another, which I found interesting, "He probably did not care if he got caught", or "He probably wanted to get caught." One of my friends, reminding me of various talks he had with Wayne who at times seemed bitter at things in his past, and maybe also felt guilt for being responsible for something(s) in his past (going back to his young adult life).

So it was postulated by my one friend that getting caught is a way of trying to get free while not having the strength to do so rightly, or to ease the burden of guilt.

On another thread here, regarding Mark throwing away computers (with or without Wayne?) I would wager a very strong bet that those machines were stripped of their hard drives.
Welcome back Skinner. Regarding CWW's past guilt....do you think that guilt is for the murder of Ronnie Bolin?

I feel so sorry for RB's brother and family- I hope something gives and cracks this case open too.

These folks deserve some closure- at least knowledge of the guilty party once and for all and justice for their brother and son.

Man's odd connection to Sievers investigation
http://www.abc-7.com/story/30847892/one-sievers-suspect-owed-the-other-a-favor-girlfriend-says

... There were also two driver's licenses belonging to another man, KE, whose identity was stolen in 1996.

KE said he's never heard of Wright, but his identity was stolen after leaving a job as a sheriff's deputy in Wyoming to move back to Illinois.

"We found out they opened a credit card in my name and charged a bunch of money to a certain vehicle," he said.

KE said whoever brought that car got a speeding ticket 19 years ago, leading to a warrant for KE's arrest. He finally resolved that just this year.

His connection to the case is unclear.

Curtis Wright and Mark Sievers have known each other since childhood, and Angela Wright said she's known Mark for years, as well. She revealed to detectives that Mark dated not only her mom, 17 years older than Mark, but her aunt, as well.

Detectives also asked Angela if Curtis smoked marijuana for his joint pain, to which she denied. The detective then said he knew Mark smoked marijuana with his wife Teresa.

Angela had said she was having a hard time remembering things because she'd lost a child just four months earlier.

Man's odd connection to Sievers investigation
http://www.abc-7.com/story/30847892/one-sievers-suspect-owed-the-other-a-favor-girlfriend-says

... There were also two driver's licenses belonging to another man, KE, whose identity was stolen in 1996.

KE said he's never heard of Wright, but his identity was stolen after leaving a job as a sheriff's deputy in Wyoming to move back to Illinois.

"We found out they opened a credit card in my name and charged a bunch of money to a certain vehicle," he said.

KE said whoever brought that car got a speeding ticket 19 years ago, leading to a warrant for KE's arrest. He finally resolved that just this year.

His connection to the case is unclear.

Curtis Wright and Mark Sievers have known each other since childhood, and Angela Wright said she's known Mark for years, as well. She revealed to detectives that Mark dated not only her mom, 17 years older than Mark, but her aunt, as well.

Detectives also asked Angela if Curtis smoked marijuana for his joint pain, to which she denied. The detective then said he knew Mark smoked marijuana with his wife Teresa.

Angela had said she was having a hard time remembering things because she'd lost a child just four months earlier.

I suggest looking at page 5 of the 62 page report of RB's disapearance. Someone is lying. Or has a really bad memory.

Susnoat, is it your feeling that the police spoke with the real KE, or a person who had stolen his identity?

I suggest looking at page 5 of the 62 page report of RB's disapearance. Someone is lying. Or has a really bad memory.
Can someone please post the reference? I'm on my phone and can't get to the report.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Begs the question, why is KE lying? What's he afraid of? CWW is in jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back