Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
When NG first asked if she had been eating normally, he responded with a quick yes. Then after explaining to him that she was unable to eat after her fiancé was murdered he changed his answer and said what LilTexans posted above.

He’s still covering for her

Yes, he did. Thank you for adding that. He slipped up several times.

I get the feeling he is claiming that he didn’t know she was doing drugs at all. He mentioned a few times that he was away from home a lot for work.
Handy dandy excuse, eh? Anyone who has ever had a meth, crack, heroin, oxycontin, etc addict amongst their family or friends know full well, they don't just use it then stop at random (in Emily's case, used when Jonathan was away, stopped when he came home and started after he left again). There is just no way, if she was doing meth, that she just stopped when he was home. No way. She would have been off the deep end by the second or third day.

Let me tell folks what happens with these addicts, if you've never had them in your life (and consider yourself very blessed, if that is the case). They first beg or "borrow" from you, until you have nothing more to give them willingly, as in cash. When they can't get any more from you- they steal from you. They don't care that your great great grandmother left you here wedding band in her will and that it's sentimental- if it can be sold to use to buy more drugs, it's gone. Along with anything else they can steal while you're not looking. It's very hurtful, painful, and disheartening that someone you love would do this to you, they would steal to get their fix. Then, once you've caught on to them stealing and you ban them from your home, the nasty things they will say about you to not just your face as their outside screaming in your front yard, but behind your back. Some will even go as far as breaking into your home to steal more items. Some get violent. Smash and break things, threaten you.

Trust me, you don't do meth for 20 days in a row, then just stop for 10. If that was the case, if it was so easy to stop drugs like meth, there wouldn't be a country full of addicts, many who are dying daily at young ages.

Handy dandy excuse, eh? Anyone who has ever had a meth, crack, heroin, oxycontin, etc addict amongst their family or friends know full well, they don't just use it then stop at random (in Emily's case, used when Jonathan was away, stopped when he came home and started after he left again). There is just no way, if she was doing meth, that she just stopped when he was home. No way. She would have been off the deep end by the second or third day.

Let me tell folks what happens with these addicts, if you've never had them in your life (and consider yourself very blessed, if that is the case). They first beg or "borrow" from you, until you have nothing more to give them willingly, as in cash. When they can't get any more from you- they steal from you. They don't care that your great great grandmother left you here wedding band in her will and that it's sentimental- if it can be sold to use to buy more drugs, it's gone. Along with anything else they can steal while you're not looking. It's very hurtful, painful, and disheartening that someone you love would do this to you, they would steal to get their fix. Then, once you've caught on to them stealing and you ban them from your home, the nasty things they will say about you to not just your face as their outside screaming in your front yard, but behind your back. Some will even go as far as breaking into your home to steal more items. Some get violent. Smash and break things, threaten you.

Trust me, you don't do meth for 20 days in a row, then just stop for 10. If that was the case, if it was so easy to stop drugs like meth, there wouldn't be a country full of addicts, many who are dying daily at young ages.
I agree with this completely, about users. But, my thought is she just recently started using meth. Remember her Facebook pictures? She looked healthy. She didn't look gaunt and "like a user" until that first mugshot, and then she looked better again, after her first stint in jail. I think she may have gotten back into use (at least heavily) in the recent months, so she may have only had to disguise it for 1 or 2 visits home from JH, if any.

Liltexans, if you aren't able to get to transcribing this in full, let me know and I will take a stab at it. I haven't yet listened, I'm at work, but I'd like to see the whole shebang in black and white.

Go for it! I don’t have time right now to do it anyway. But I would also love to read the whole conversation. :)

JH is accused of injuring EG son on the 5th.Didn't the neighbor suppossedly see Lucas and EG boys playing later in Feb.Did the EG son's come back again?
The incident happened on Sunday, Feb 4th. The bio father brought his son to the police station with photos taken and filed a report on Feb 5th, Monday. They did visit again on Sunday, Feb. 11th, but Jonathan was at work, hence Emily keeping up with the pretenses that she kicked Jonathan out or she moved out miraculously to a house so she could see the boys again. She told bio Dad she kicked Jonathan out, they fought some more on the phone allegedly (maybe he told her he was going to the police about the abuse?), she blamed her son for the abuse incident, then when her ex argued with her about it, she hung up on him.

Why did they even bother to say anything right now? There was absolutely no purpose served giving that statement to the press. If anything, it's only going to rile up the masses in Wichita that is following this case closely, and most of them might not understand that this statement is not at the moment, accurate, due to lack of autopsy results.

I agree it’s one of the worst timed stupidest badly worded comments I’ve seen. And I’ve seen a lot. Designed to confuse and certainly incite. Someone should be on unpaid leave for a month. Just dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value