DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is bothering me.

Marshburn said to EG:
“Make sure you tell them everything and don’t change your story.”
I was expecting him to say “Make sure you tell them the truth.”

Also, when asked if she had discussed any of this with JH, she said “not really”. Like another person here said earlier, that’s an answer a person would give who doesn’t want to say yes, but can’t say no.

He also tells her at one point that Lucas is the trade off right after discussing her sister being able to take MH.

Right - "would have been"? As in now that he knows where bruises come from?

Ugh - never had a drink in my life but strongly considering hitting up Ima for some of hers.

Also - just listened to the WPD's 10am morning briefing, nothing there about Lucas.

He’s come a very long way from his statement that he’d accept her back.

When did JH actually do the interview? Was it done earlier or was it actually done today?

It’s been just under two weeks since the body of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez was found under a small bridge in Harvey County, Kansas. Lucas’ father, distraught and shocked after learning his little boy passed away, opened up on Wednesday on how his son overcame a lot of obstacles in his young life. He also explained how his life changed when he learned his girlfriend, the woman he thought he knew and could trust, led a private investigator to the remains of his son.

Exclusive: Lucas Hernandez’s father speaks out, no longer supports or believes former girlfriend, Emily Glass

Wait - "farther than he thought" - but didn't he just say he's flabbergasted that she did it? If he didn't believe she did it until after the body was found, then how could the body have been found further out than he thought it was?
Yes, that caught my attention as well, but seeing that we didn't hear how he said it, I thought maybe it was best to wait until I had a chance to hear it for myself. I was worried that I would thoughts would be mistaken and that I would take it out of context.

That was my first thought. I think he let something slip there. I think he knew all along, and this, to me, is confirmation. He wasn't thinking on his feet. Big oops there big fella!

Moo

Respectfully disagree. LE WAS repeatedly SEARCHING A PARK ON OLIVER AND ? He was found very near Oliver & Woodlawn 20 miles away. Same road. Cell pings should have given better area.

But if he was missing the 10th or 11th then this Investigation is a mess.

Again this info is second hand and some verified. If in fact he was missing up to a week earlier there has been a lot of misinformation.

BEST TO WAIT NOW FOR ARREST AND TRIAL FOR EVIDENCE.

I just want to say I really appreciate the transcriptions. I don't have access to the podcast and probably couldn't listen to it anyway. Reading the posts is much better for my temper, too.
Agree. Many thanks to liltexans and kidetect22 for transcribing this podcast for us throughout the interview. Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14