Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the purpose of the interview was to gain public sympathy didn't work for me. Don't believe most of the BS. The public was upset that he hadn't thanked searches - so low and behold shortly after he makes a statement thanking searchers - the public is upset that JH didn't protect Lucas and standing by EG so lets do an interview saying I had no knowledge of abuse or meth, and I am not talking to EG. Might increase the donations you are seeking this way. Sorry this is just the way I feel.
JH has been concerned about public opinion from the get go so it doesn't surprise me that he wanted to speak out. Interesting that the interview comes a couple of days after the family spokesperson representing JO and JH said, in part:

On behalf of Jonathan and Jamie, they have decided to appoint me, myself, Misty Cox the advocate to represent the family during this difficult time. Please contact me directly for any questions, requests instead of the family, as they want to take this time for some privacy so they can mourn their child...

So they can conduct and set up for the memorial services of Lucas Hernandez with the intentions of inviting the public to attend this service.

Otherwise they may have to choose to do a private service where they may grieve in peace. While we have all fallen in love with Lucas over the last three and a half months and mourning his loss, remember the pain that the family will endure for a lifetime.

Just be respectful of Jonathan and Jamie at this time as parents who have lost their son tragically. Whatever questions, concerns that the public may have they need to get in contact with myself in regard to those issues.
Spokesperson for family of Lucas Hernandez releases statement

My bolding. So much for that. While I'm sure the spokesperson didn't intend for that statement to be a threat I took it as "Stop talking smack or we'll withhold Lucas' services from you." And here we are, two days later and JH is on NG.

Also I agree that there's something about the bathroom/bathtub/shower/bathing/water that may be in play. Glass brought it up at the beginning, in her written statement to LE and in her jail interview.
KS - KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, Media, Maps & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

I know folks are questioning that Nancy might have gotten the dates wrong, and it is absolutely possible.

But, if it was correct, that just might throw another monkey wrench into EG's story about Valentine's Day.

I think actual facts (JO denies it) will throw the only monkey wrench necessary into EG's story about Valentine's. ;)

My brain is mush but is it possible that Lucas was gone on the 10th or 11th and EG did go to OG on that Friday night and landlord called and EG told him Lucas was home and that she would be there in a minute as way to explain in case he was in driveway and it was just her and MH getting out of car- and the story grew when information was passed on to a VI that the landlord actually spoke to Lucas. We have heard different versions - he peeked out a window, he was standing at front door, and he had a Q&A session with the landlord.

I think actual facts (JO denies it) will throw the only monkey wrench necessary into EG's story about Valentine's. ;)
Even if NG is wrong on the autopsy details and the dates, I would expect there was some basis to her statement - which makes me think (hope) that the autopsy was at least able to get some evidence of some sort, and that's going to be facts that are needed to show EG's story has lots and lots of holes.

I cannot judge him on his demeanor. I can tell you about my son’s suicide in December, about the method, about it being live-streamed on social media, and waiting ten days to receive his remains from the coroner, all calmly. I can care daily for my patients as though nothing happened. Behind closed doors, I’m a mess. In my car alone, I’m a mess. In public, you become numb and detached. It’s survival, in my opinion.
Oh no! I’m so so so sorry that you not only lost your baby but on such a public platform. I pray like mad that you didn’t view it, and If you did, I just find what you have been through completely unimaginable. I pray you’ve got a strong family (blood or chosen) to stand beside and behind you as you come to terms with it all **tears**

I think we will need some clarification on the dates from @FindLucasAllen if possible. I'm reserving judgment on who was "right" or "wrong" about the dates until we hear from our VI. I suppose someone could tweet at Nancy Grace and just ask if she meant to say the 16th and 17th instead of the 10th and 11th.
Makes me wonder if sly Nancy knew what she was doing, trying to get someone to slip about the correct date.

I know, not popular opinion, but I do love Nancy. Sure, I could do without some dramatics about her twins and bombshells, but know of anyone else that gives so much time and attention to missing children and adults?

I don't think she would report about the autopsies unless she had a pretty good solid source- the dates might be off due to her reading them wrong or typos, but I doubt she would make that part up. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

So many folks complain about her, but none of them turn away her interviews when they want to know more details.

Also, I am curious if there are any members of LE at the house still. I still think they found something either embedded in his hair, skin, or clothing- piece of tub, toilet, sink, shampoo residue or cleaning product residue, broken mirror piece from medicine cabinet, piece of wood from lower cabinet under the sink?

On the 10th or 11th!!!! No video chat and LL couldn’t have talked to him!
I think it’s much more likely that NG misreported the dates in her final edit of the interview. There are too many other corroborating accounts of Lucas having been seen/spoken to that would have to be discounted in order for this timeline NG is interjecting. MOO

It wouldn't necessarily mean the neighbor and the landlord "lied". People do get dates mixed up all the time when trying to recall things. But since that was pretty much the first week EG and Lucas were living at that address, I'm inclined to think the landlord would remember which day he came to the house and EG wasn't home.
I would hope that LL at least would be keeping records of contacts between him/herself and tenants. I have never managed a property but it seems to make sense that you’d have to be constantly documenting things so when the year is done, you can deduct - right?
I’m terrible with dates myself, but if I’m questioned 2 says after something happens, I could definitely say, “I don’t know the date but I was there Friday...or a day or two ago.”
But I know that depending on how big an impression was left on them by conversing with Lucas, and how busy their lives might be, it’s rntirely possible the dates were mistaken. Especially if they weren’t spoken to until a week or more past the contact. I can’t even remember what I ate for dinner 2 nights ago!

Wait - "farther than he thought" - but didn't he just say he's flabbergasted that she did it? If he didn't believe she did it until after the body was found, then how could the body have been found further out than he thought it was?

I think he said when he first went out to where Lucas was found it was farther than he thought. I took it to mean that he was told where he was found but when he actually went out there it was even farther than he thought. He mentioned how remote it was.

Makes me wonder if sly Nancy knew what she was doing, trying to get someone to slip about the correct date.

I know, not popular opinion, but I do love Nancy. Sure, I could do without some dramatics about her twins and bombshells, but know of anyone else that gives so much time and attention to missing children and adults?

I don't think she would report about the autopsies unless she had a pretty good solid source- the dates might be off due to her reading them wrong or typos, but I doubt she would make that part up. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

So many folks complain about her, but none of them turn away her interviews when they want to know more details.

Also, I am curious if there are any members of LE at the house still. I still think they found something either embedded in his hair, skin, or clothing- piece of tub, toilet, sink, shampoo residue or cleaning product residue, broken mirror piece from medicine cabinet, piece of wood from lower cabinet under the sink?
I enjoy NG as well and my understanding from @Tricia is she is very supportive of WS. I also love the attention to missing and children in general. Yes there is some histrionics involved but that’s because she was a prosecutor in previous life and was always selling a story to a jury with Passion. I wish she had been the DA in my case against my ex! I’d have been proud to have her!!!

Ok, I didn't word it properly. How about THIS- if he died before Feb 14th, it solidifies the fact that Emily lied, that there was no way JO could have had him that day.

I hope EG is shaving her legs and waxing her eyebrows. I have a feeling she won’t have access to such amenities in the very near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli