Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are reading my mind. I was about to reply to OP and saw your post. Farther than where? Where did he think Lucas was? I’m still speechless about @liltexans post about the two phone calls from jail. The next sentence is about how she’s so sorry about what she did to Lucas, him, etc. I need the clarification guru. It sounds like JH knew what she did and knew it the whole time. I’m confused but I’m taking my sweet time reading each post one at a time. I’m not cheating. Yet. Crescendo building one sad admission at a time.

LE repeatedly searched Chis
It wouldn't necessarily mean the neighbor and the landlord "lied". People do get dates mixed up all the time when trying to recall things. But since that was pretty much the first week EG and Lucas were living at that address, I'm inclined to think the landlord would remember which day he came to the house and EG wasn't home.

It’s been an issue throughout my career.

It’s not that people and witnesses lie, they make errors and yes honest errors about dates and times all the time. I had questioned it early on and paid a price for it. Regardless people repeat what they believe to be the truth or very reliable info and for a variety of reasons they’re incorrect. I don’t think we should be upset it’s all to human.

And for obvious reasons the only person I question as human is EG. IM READING AND TRYING TO UNDERSTAND how anyone could do this to a child, hide the body, and watch a community go through HELL searching for him. For 96 days she got out of bed observed thousands of people search through rain, sleet snow and mud looking for him.

She’s evil.

Since some of this is fluid, let’s just hold our horses until charges are filed and the DA STATES it in black and white.

My big question is - how would NG have this information prior to local MSM? They're so in-tune with this case that my phone blows up with notifications on every little thing. Hopefully we'll get some updates soon.

ETA: There is a bank robbery that just happened so that may be where attention is (info per local MSM), but I would still think this news would have been available prior to that happening.
There are always “sources” willing to talk to reporters

Makes me wonder if sly Nancy knew what she was doing, trying to get someone to slip about the correct date.

I know, not popular opinion, but I do love Nancy. Sure, I could do without some dramatics about her twins and bombshells, but know of anyone else that gives so much time and attention to missing children and adults?

I don't think she would report about the autopsies unless she had a pretty good solid source- the dates might be off due to her reading them wrong or typos, but I doubt she would make that part up. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

So many folks complain about her, but none of them turn away her interviews when they want to know more details.

Also, I am curious if there are any members of LE at the house still. I still think they found something either embedded in his hair, skin, or clothing- piece of tub, toilet, sink, shampoo residue or cleaning product residue, broken mirror piece from medicine cabinet, piece of wood from lower cabinet under the sink?

Or receipts from chemicals hair color or something the LL used to clean or make a repair. A solvent present on the body that might dissipate after 24 hours. Anything to prove it was in that room. And maybe cadaver dogs hit in the bathroom.

Wow the biggest bomb shell is the autopsy which estimates his death to be on the 10 or 11th.

If the neighbors confirmation is correct, that would’ve been the night of the 11th.

If he died on the 11th, he was dead on valentines. She never left an alive child at home on the Olive Garden Friday. He was already dead.

But what about the landlord and the discussion we’ve been lead to believe that occurred?

Now things get messy.

And I actually believe he was gone earlier. It lines up with the homeless man not seeing Lucas. It lines up with vday and Olive Garden. The only question is the landlord.

There are always “sources” willing to talk to reporters

Because she was a prosecutor she has made many professional contacts in the field and I’m assuming she managed to make a contact in Kansas who passed the info to her (and I think I read here that there will further updates tonight - which could be the same update from NG)?

And the bathroom— the cops were there just last night. Autopsy led to reasons the death occurred in the bathroom. Sorry if I’m double posting.

So what type is of evidence would an autopsy provide that death occurred in the bathroom? Only drowning? Omg I’ll be just sick if that’s what happened.

Oh. Lucas.

Last edited:
Wow the biggest bomb shell is the autopsy which estimates his death to be on the 10 or 11th.

If the neighbors confirmation is correct, that would’ve been the night of the 11th.

If he died on the 11th, he was dead on valentines. She never left an alive child at home on the Olive Garden Friday. He was already dead.

But what about the landlord and the discussion we’ve been lead to believe that occurred?

Now things get messy.

And I actually believe he was gone earlier. It lines up with the homeless man not seeing Lucas. It lines up with vday and Olive Garden. The only question is the landlord.

Exactly. That's the only monkey in the wrench here- the land lord allegedly seeing him on Friday night. The dates could still be accurate by LE's time line, unless again, LE went by what evidence they thought to be true, but perhaps the autopsy or some other evidence came up to prove other wise. Time will tell.

We aren't talking about him at this time because our VI, FindLucasAllen, has requested that we not do so and we are respecting the family's wishes in this matter. FindLucasAllen has told us that there is no evidence that the homeless man had anything to do with Lucas' death.

I just want to clear this up. I did not request this. I was told it was being made a rule, but I did not request for it to be.

Now things get messy.

Maybe he only saw Lucas sleeping.

LE repeatedly searched Chis

It’s not that people and witnesses lie, they make errors and yes honest errors about dates and times all the time. I had questioned it early on and paid a price for it. Regardless people repeat what they believe to be the truth or very reliable info and for a variety of reasons they’re incorrect. I don’t think we should be upset it’s all to human.
Many of us did feel he died earlier, but because the VI's at the time (now just one VI) had mentioned that the land lord had seen him on Friday night, then allegedly it was confirmed (by who? I don't think LE confirmed this?) that Jonathan FaceTimed with Lucas on Thursday night. So, we tabled that theory that he was gone sooner because of these two facts that were given. At times, I still felt he was gone sooner, but I was torn on what to believe. As you said, people can be wrong, especially if it was a week or so later when they were interviewed. I don't think we actually know when exactly the land lord/neighbor was interviewed, nor do I recall when it was confirmed by LE that Jonathan FaceTimed him on Thursday- I am sure LE would have proof of that conversation between him and Lucas by now. If it is confirmed, back to Friday night, early Saturday morning.

It’s been just under two weeks since the body of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez was found under a small bridge in Harvey County, Kansas. Lucas’ father, distraught and shocked after learning his little boy passed away, opened up on Wednesday on how his son overcame a lot of obstacles in his young life. He also explained how his life changed when he learned his girlfriend, the woman he thought he knew and could trust, led a private investigator to the remains of his son.

Exclusive: Lucas Hernandez’s father speaks out, no longer supports or believes former girlfriend, Emily Glass

I would guess that was a reporter error.

There has been some questions about this portion and so I went back to listen to it and transcribe it.

Nancy Grace: What about that location, Jonathan? What does that location mean? Does it have any significance? Why would she have disposed of Lucas way out there?

Jonathan: Honestly, I don't know. I've never been out there and I didn't think it was that far out of town whenever I first went out there. But yes it's very remote and that's the only thing that I can gather as far as maybe that's why she picked that location.

I think it must be a number error, because at least 4 other people saw Lucas on the 11th, meaning the earliest he could have died would be the evening of the 11th into the 12th. So it would be illogical to say 10th/11th instead of 11th/12th, assuming no one had seen Lucas after the 11th. But as far as we've been told there were two sightings after the 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodfish