Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never laid a hand on my child. I don't believe in spanking or inflicting any other sort of abuse to discipline my child. There are far more better ways to correct a child's behavior without laying a hand on them.

I disciplined my kids as required. Not often. My granddaughter when she didn’t look and ran in front of a car. That’s it.

Wait - "farther than he thought" - but didn't he just say he's flabbergasted that she did it? If he didn't believe she did it until after the body was found, then how could the body have been found further out than he thought it was?
You are reading my mind. I was about to reply to OP and saw your post. Farther than where? Where did he think Lucas was? I’m still speechless about @liltexans post about the two phone calls from jail. The next sentence is about how she’s so sorry about what she did to Lucas, him, etc. I need the clarification guru. It sounds like JH knew what she did and knew it the whole time. I’m confused but I’m taking my sweet time reading each post one at a time. I’m not cheating. Yet. Crescendo building one sad admission at a time.

I watched today’s noon news on KWCH, Wichita. Then I checked their website and FB to verify what I heard....Melissa Sheffler did the normal repeat one the case and the said, more information would be given at the evening news. I could not find her statement in print.

Now there are 2 stations KSCW and KWCH, they are from the same station

KSCW at 4pm central airs an hours news

KWCH at 5pm and 6pm airs each a 30 minute segment

If I heard correctly, anyone of these times could have an update. Just for your info.

OMG!!!! I’m not all caught up but NG updated and Lucas died on the 10th or 11th in the homes bathroom!!! Autopsy shows!

If true, this means that no LL saw Lucas, there was no video chat, and not positive but is it possible JH could have been home? This is definitely murder y’all! Otherwise she wouldn’t claim to find him in bed, RIGHT????

You are reading my mind. I was about to reply to OP and saw your post. Farther than where? Where did he think Lucas was? I’m still speechless about @liltexans post about the two phone calls from jail. The next sentence is about how she’s so sorry about what she did to Lucas, him, etc. I need the clarification guru. It sounds like JH knew what she did and knew it the whole time. I’m confused but I’m taking my sweet time reading each post one at a time. I’m not cheating. Yet. Crescendo building one sad admission at a time.

I think those calls were after the body was located, and she was sorry for hiding Lucas (I assume). Am I not understanding that correctly? I haven't gotten a chance to listen to much of it at all.

OMG!!!! I’m not all caught up but NG updated and Lucas died on the 10th or 11th in the homes bathroom!!! Autopsy shows!
I know folks are questioning that Nancy might have gotten the dates wrong, and it is absolutely possible.

But, if it was correct, that just might throw another monkey wrench into EG's story about Valentine's Day.

There has been no confirmation of this through any local MSM so I feel that we should use caution in believing it. @Tricia and @liltexans what are your thoughts?

How could an autopsy on Lucas determine date of death on the 10th or 11th? We were all wondering whether it would even be possible to determine the cause of death after three months in the elements. And here we are to believe they've determined the actual date, which is several days prior to his being last seen by neighbors/landlord?

If true, this means that no LL saw Lucas, there was no video chat, and not positive but is it possible JH could have been home? This is definitely murder y’all! Otherwise she wouldn’t claim to find him in bed, RIGHT????
I believe JH left on the 9th or 10th for work? He definitely wasn't there on the 11th, from what I can see- the neighbor didn't see him home, anyway. Strange though- it does give you pause as to when exactly Lucas died and if the alibi does check out on that date as well. JMO, and I am NOT saying he had anything to do with Lucas' death.

OK the second link to the podcast works much better. I'm still not all the way through, but am just really struck by his demeanor. He sounds like HE's the reporter, not the grieving parent. Very unemotional.
I cannot judge him on his demeanor. I can tell you about my son’s suicide in December, about the method, about it being live-streamed on social media, and waiting ten days to receive his remains from the coroner, all calmly. I can care daily for my patients as though nothing happened. Behind closed doors, I’m a mess. In my car alone, I’m a mess. In public, you become numb and detached. It’s survival, in my opinion.

I know folks are questioning that Nancy might have gotten the dates wrong, and it is absolutely possible.

But, if it was correct, that just might throw another monkey wrench into EG's story about Valentine's Day.

I think we will need some clarification on the dates from @FindLucasAllen if possible. I'm reserving judgment on who was "right" or "wrong" about the dates until we hear from our VI. I suppose someone could tweet at Nancy Grace and just ask if she meant to say the 16th and 17th instead of the 10th and 11th.

How could an autopsy on Lucas determine date of death on the 10th or 11th? We were all wondering whether it would even be possible to determine the cause of death after three months in the elements. And here we are to believe they've determined the actual date, which is several days prior to his being last seen by neighbors/landlord?
bbm
It may not be the autopsy it could be the new leads the DA was talking about when he said they were not charging her at that time.

IM astounded and now if the dates are correct then HOLY MOLY, that means neighbor and LL lies, JH it’s about talking to him etc. ***editing bunches of expletives ***

It wouldn't necessarily mean the neighbor and the landlord "lied". People do get dates mixed up all the time when trying to recall things. But since that was pretty much the first week EG and Lucas were living at that address, I'm inclined to think the landlord would remember which day he came to the house and EG wasn't home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbifedora