Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless there's something obvious that points in another direction investigators almost always look at the people closest to the victim or missing person and work their way out. Even if a person is complety innocent I would think it would be a normal response to be somewhat concerned the finger was going to be pointed at you. I believe CW knew everything he said was going to be analyzed. At the time of the interview, I think he knew it was only matter of time before he was going to be held accountable. In my opinion, he planned on coming clean to LE with his story, but he wanted to talk to his dad and to see him in person before he confessed to LE. I really think he was thinking there was a possibility that he was going to be arresting during the interview. I think he looks and acts scared.
jmo, moo, imo

BBM I would say crushed and hurt, but not concerned at all if they are completely innocent. MOO MOO MOO

Yesterday (I think) someone mentioned here that she had a mother's intuition while in AZ on Sunday that something was wrong at home. Rumor flew around a bit that she called home or texted, and CW wouldn't put the girls on the phone. Do we know if that is true? Any record of NU reporting this? If that were the case, it explains why the suitcase was left downstairs (she raced in to see if the girls were ok). I also can't see her going to bed at 2:00am (she got home a few minutes before 2:00) and getting up at 4:00am after such a long flight and weekend. Even while Thriving - sometimes you need some sleep! ;-)
Something else I "thought" I heard on the news the monday she was reported missing was NAU saying she hadn't felt well in AZ and mentioned SW low blood sugar. Am I mistaken or does anyone else remember that?

Bringing this over from the previous thread.

I just re-watched the interview and wow, you are correct. It's like he's thinking back to old memories of them as opposed to a series of things that theoretically would have happened the previous day.

I think I missed it because I was so focused on the gobbledygook that he says right before that part. First he says he hopes SW is safe and with the kids, as if they may have gone missing separately. That sounds really nuts until we find out she actually was not with the kids. He then does this whole series of "ifs". If they are safe, they will come back. Well they aren't, so they won't. If they are not safe AND someone has them, I want them back. They are not safe but no one has them, so you don't want them back. There were several posters yesterday who pointed out just how much he was revealing and it's quite chilling.

As to the bolded, he knows they are not 'safe' and they are not 'together' because he purposely separated all 3. Such a freakin liar...

Let me tell you something my husband and I have some married couple friends that have horrible awful unhappy marriages and can’t understand why they stay together it’s so unhealthy as the kids can pickup on it. You can tell they have such animosity towards one another.

Well they tell us they stay together for the kids but in private they have told my husband the real reason is they dont want to leave because don’t want to pay family support and lose all the money and investments they have worked so hard to earn. That figures. It’s all about the money.

Imo that happened more than once in her videos. Very sad.

ETA note there is a difference between distress and a temper tantrum. Using a planned ignoring of the behavior (not the child) is a standard, effective, kind strategy for temper tantrums.

Ignoring a child's distress is different.

Explain more my friend.

I am interested in your take on those videos.

I feel like the bit where the reporter asks him about his shirt is very telling. He seems more relaxed, like "oh I like this attention, it's about me now..." Then they go into where she might have gotten the shirt, that she was just there. The fact he throws in "I like these shirts, a lot" I feel like he threw that in there. To say, " I love when she buys me things, I love her so much" with the thought of proving he really loves her a lot. MOO.

I
CW wanted freedom and chose the worst way to get it.
it Was in my knowledge off the hairdresser interview friends with SW she knew divorce (separation) was impending . Imo she knew that but not about the affair so that caused her anger moo . Why kill them if you are moving on with someone else that is ridiculous to me? Imo no life insurance motive either . She was losing more than he would . She would lose financial stability , insurance on herself , part of her business if he was recruited under her , her house . She could have been desperate

Yes, I took that to mean it can build up from a desire to get rid of them to a plan, even last minute. But who knows?

Yes, for all we know he had a plan in place, but something triggered him to move faster.

My theory is that they had 'an emotional conversation' and his wife said ' Fine, go be with your new ho, I am taking the girls to my friends in the morning, then we are going back to NC...I'll text ya where to send the child support...'

I think all his plans went out the window because he had an immediate deadline now. Once she left him, he would not have any access to making up the 'she just walked away angry' theory anymore. If she was safely in her parents home, he'd have no access to implement his plans.

So he was forced to strike that night. JMO

IMO I think we will find out he may have hit her prior to strangling her and or maybe even a Taser.

I was attacked before. First hit was a roundhouse punch to my temple. I was so stunned that I didn't and couldn't fight back. I just fell over and got punched in the head several more times, then strangled unconcious. I'm very lucky the assailant (random person who wandered into my house) stopped when I went unconcious. I fear SW might have been hit in the temple also, I guess the autopsy would show that. Please no expressions of concern at my attack, I lived and this is mentioned only to shed light that SW may have been stunned into limpness also, explaining why there was no "fight" aftermath. CW looks very powerful, could hit very hard I am sure.

ETA the word "fell".

I

it Was in my knowledge off the hairdresser interview friends with SW she knew divorce (separation) was impending . Imo she knew that but not about the affair so that caused her anger moo . Why kill them if you are moving on with someone else that is ridiculous to me? Imo no life insurance motive either . She was losing more than he would . She would lose financial stability , insurance on herself , part of her business if he was recruited under her , her house . She could have been desperate
Respectfully, the studies on family annihilators states that having an affair you want to move on to is a prime reason for it. They do not think about the consequences of getting caught through and through. Also, financial considerations, which may have been present here.

financial reasons - child support on 3 kids, spousal support for probably a few years. Child support for at least 18 years, medical expenses, school expenses etc.
CW did not want this financial pressure for the next 18 years.
SW did have a lot to lose but she would have some monthly income from spousal support, child support and her Thrive business.

Everyone loses in a divorce IMO.

Explain more my friend.

I am interested in your take on those videos.

She seems either oblivious or dismissive of her children's obvious fear, anxiety, and distress in many of the videos I viewed. Where many parents, in my vast experience of observing families, would comfort or assist their child, she continues to video them and in at least one case repeatedly calls her child a derogatory name when the child was clearly distressed and scared.

It was def on an earlier link, with neighbour call for dog welfare check, as I incorporated it into my first long- pre-med theory/scenario, 20 threads back

all I could find that you had posted were these two on sep 11

1)
"No immediately visible signs of foul play ( Monday- LE)
No immediate arrest ( only the BOLO Tuesday 7am)
A dog howling c. 4am ( welfare call by neighbour)

What we have, at the moment, all leads to the same scenario. There was no big fight in the small hours.
IMO"
Another post..2)

"Dieter, Watts's dachs circa 4am Monday"

I still cannot find anything to confirm 4 a.m. anywhere. (And now folks are saying it was 5:15)

Let me head to the media threads cuz this is bugging me.

ETA.. I've gone through the post and I think I see where it started. The article never said 4 a.m., it never said 5:15 a.m., it only said the day of the murders. There is no link anywhere that people were working from with a Time on it. In my opinion. It is a rumor that has gotten legs now in my opinion

Last edited:
That is not so... we already know about lots of other evidence. Like the stuff in trash, where her personal items were located, the sheet at the crime scene, the phone in the couch, etc.

They released just enough evidence in the affidavit to show probable cause for the arrest. Anything else will be held for trial. I can’t see any reason why they would release text messages before the trial. I’d be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx